Some thoughts on botting the most recent banwave! Are you spinning the hamster wheel? menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Walker42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cl3537 View Post
    Yes we are in agreement, I speak with someone who was in the reverse channels for cracking the API and he doesn't believe its the signature (however they don't know a bunch of fields for the signature(UK6s) so the bossland hash could still be the problem. But they do know that the login flow was wrong for all bots and they don't fix it quickly enough for people to be safe. He beleives it is in the libraries the bots are using and incomplete information, and given there are only a few bots left its pretty easy for Niantic to look at these bots and key in on missing data.
    Oh very interesting insider information. I would have never thought they willingly sell broken stuff. Well I guess they are going to have a huge problems with refunds soon if this indeed is correct.

I guess I will retire my best bots to spoofers now. xD

Sadly botting is the only real solution to deal with some insanely harsh spoofers that appearently have no job whatsoever. I guess when they shut it down for good I am done with this game. I don't think niantic can prevent spoofing on a rooted device within the next few months and fighting the spoofers by hand is just painful.

Some thoughts on botting the most recent banwave! Are you spinning the hamster wheel?
    cl3537's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Walker42 View Post
    Oh very interesting insider information. I would have never thought they willingly sell broken stuff. Well I guess they are going to have a huge problems with refunds soon if this indeed is correct.
    Well Bossland never guaranteed you wouldn't get banned. They blame the players and actions not their bot or the signature.

I guess I will retire my best bots to spoofers now. xD
    Well with the forced up date this afternoon definitely prudent.

Sadly botting is the only real solution to deal with some insanely harsh spoofers that appearently have no job whatsoever. I guess when they shut it down for good I am done with this game. I don't think niantic can prevent spoofing on a rooted device within the next few months and fighting the spoofers by hand is just painful.
    I am a spoofer myself and I just find level 10 gyms take them down 1 level and then train them back up and put in a high CP mon in one of the top spots.

Humusss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you get the warning message on this accounts? , cause i too had stop botting and just spoof and i get the warning message on all the accounts, even the ones i barely use.

pogotrainee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All accounts flagged in the past get it, ow and some people only spoofing get it to.
    After all, spoofing isn't fail safe anyway

hamsterguides's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's important to consider the risks associated with using bots in games like Pokémon Go. Niantic has been actively combating bot activity, and despite various strategies used by bot developers, there's still a significant risk of being flagged and banned.

If you're considering using a bot, it's crucial to understand that no bot is entirely safe. Even if you limit your botting activities or try to mimic human behavior, there's still a chance of being detected. Niantic's detection methods have evolved over time, and they continue to improve their ability to identify and ban bot accounts.

While some accounts may not be banned immediately after being flagged, it's not a guarantee of safety. The fact that your accounts haven't been banned yet doesn't mean they won't be in the future. Niantic has the capability to ban accounts at any time, and the risk of losing progress or access to the game is ever-present.

Ultimately, the decision to use a bot is a personal one, but it's essential to weigh the potential consequences carefully. Instead of relying on bots, consider enjoying the game through legitimate means to ensure a positive and sustainable gaming experience for yourself and others.

If you're interested in learning more about safe and responsible gameplay strategies, feel free to check out resources like Hamster Guides for valuable tips and advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12