Are there any bots available that can accept an external trigger to attack a gym? menu

User Tag List

kinarism's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any bots available that can accept an external trigger to attack a gym?

Hello everyone, just registered. I tried to search for the answer but couldn't figure out the right search terms to use. My apologies in advance if this isn't the right place to ask (but it seems to be).

My home town was recently taken over by a botter. They've taken down ~30 lvl 10 gyms in the past 2 days (we have 76 gyms total in the area). They are then using bubblestrat to level them all back up to 10 5-6 at a time.

I'd like to setup a bot army to take down his/her gyms so that the legitimate players in my town don't have to use their hard earned resources to take down his lvl 10 gyms stacked with 3k+ blisseys.

I can handle the part of detecting when he has placed a poke in a gym (scanner) and firing an alert. I can also create and level accounts (I already use lvl 20+ accounts for the scanner). But I have no knowledge of botting gyms because the botting software I use to level accounts for the scanner doesn't do any gym interaction.

So, does anyone know of a bot that can take an external trigger that includes what gym to hit and have it take it down to leave it neutral again? Free obviously preferred but I have no problems paying for it if necessary.

Are there any bots available that can accept an external trigger to attack a gym?
    Walker42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most bots interacting with gyms have huge issues leading to save bann eventually when "interacting" with gyms too much.

Are you sure they are botting? There is no bot currently available that is able to use bubblestrat to train gyms. That part sounds extremely human like.

That having said most botters in my area use Necrobot as well as CrazyBot since they have some decent automatic gym play. Most others require quite a lot of human interation, but keep in mind the accounts you use for this will eventually get banned unlike the ones you only use for leveling or sniping!

3. Thanks kinarism (1 members gave Thanks to Walker42 for this useful post)
    kinarism's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looked like bubblestrat placing a low CP (<25) gastly and gaining prestige 1k at a time.

100% sure they were not present at the gyms. There was no way they could have physically traveled between the gyms and several of the gyms were in wide open spaces with no way to not be seen if they were there.

It's possible (and probable from what you're saying) the person (people?) weren't using an automated bot but rather a "d-pad" type spoofing bot.

Thanks for the info on Necro/Crazy. I'll take a look and see if they can do what I need.

I don't care about the accounts getting banned. They will all be throwaway accounts using an army of hurricane pidgeots & hyperbeam raticates to take down the gyms (and of course hidden behind proxies). But thanks for the warning none-the-less.