Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is my main account not banned after while botting with it occasionly

Very simple question that came up.

My main android phone account still isnt banned over 2 weeks now ( didnt bot this account since then lvl31 ). All my PC PT and Google accounts where banned or at least flagged, all used a payed VPN service. Build some with human settings and some insane. Some did snipe some didn't. However my pc accounts are not all banned yet, most of them are. The banned ones where in random levels. All created and botted with different ip's and user agents. (also the living). All where using different bots and different configs, None off them used same device id/phone model and so one.

Whats wondering me why my main account on phone still lives even with gym overtakes near hometown.I start using PG apk before official release, updated it after I did snipe and bot with it. Did snipe with it (on PC ) and flew to the Monica beach, Central Park and Tokyo in a 'human' time.

Deleted the app, reinstalled first version APK and updated it again after a while and this a few times. Playing with my main account on newest APK 4 days now again without botting, only mock. And switching back to older APK and newest again.

Fingers crossed but it still lives after botting.

FYI, its an custom deoxted custom rom, rooted with xposed installed and the gps mock xposed module in it. (xda forums). For the moment I feel lucky that i'm not banned yet but I will not cry if it happen. Part of the game. I know this is my first post in this forum with this username but I read them all and I guess Niantic also is reading with us

Why is my main account not banned after while botting with it occasionly