Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon go ban information *Resumed shortly & complete*

New things :
    - Niantic has unban a couple of accounts, if your want to know if yours has been unban check your email (they send email to unbanned account), but it's really rare !
    - Since 2-3 weeks, there's a very very very low rate of perma ban so you can bot pretty safely but alot of persons are saying that before or after the next update, they will start banning again
    - Botting, gps spoofing, sniping on any pokemon go account is very risky and will lead to ban, you shouldn't do it on your main account !
    - Don't trust the ''safe bot, no ban, 100% safe'', as soon as you login to these bots you have a chance of getting ban !

Diffrent types of bans & informations about it :
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Temporary ban or soft ban (common) |
    Effects : you can't catch pokemons, you can't spin pokestops, pokemons & pokestops doesn't appear in your game.
    Duration is usually from 2 to 24 hours.
    Causes : you got reported a couple of time, you got too many exp in a day (people are saying that 150K is the limit), you caught to much pokemons (people say that the limit is 1000), you spin to much pokestop (people say it's around 2000), you teleported to fastly from a great distance, you bot settings are too high or is running for too many hours, running multiple bots at the same time, using any third party apps to connect to Niantic server or any other suspicious activities.
    Bypass : Go near a pokestop, spin it then return then spin it again then return... and after 35-40 times it should give you items ! If it does then you are unbanned ! Check a tutorial on youtube if you don't understand !
    *Some persons are saying that this ban can lead to a perma ban or a IP ban, you account get flagged, you are under investigation*

| IP ban (uncommon) |
    Effects : No pokemons & pokestop are appearing on your game.
    Information : You IP is flagged by Niantic, whenever you will create an account on your IP it will be soft ban or perma ban, you are under real investigation
    Duration : 24 hours up to permanent
    Causes : you got reported multiple time, you got too many exp in a day (people are saying that 150K is the limit), you caught to much pokemons (people say that the limit is 1000), you spin to much pokestop (people say it's around 2000), you teleported to fastly from a great distance, you bot settings are too high or is running for too many hours, running multiple bots at the same time, using any third party apps to connect to Niantic server or any other suspicious activities.
    Bypass : Change your IP adress, use a proxy
    *I haven't seen it that much but I'm shure it's existing*

| Permanent ban (common) |

Effects : You will see a message saying : ''Are server are humbled by your incredible response'' or the message : ''Failed to get game data from the server'' (This ban has been confirmed by Niantic today, a wave of picture is on redit & here with an official email from Niantic*
    Information : Your account is screwed bro, your just ban & for the moment, there are no bypass or anything you can do ! Just bot another account. You might tell me that people had sent ban appeal to Niantic but it's really useless ! They will not take the time to read it, they got like 100 ban appeal/second for 10 employees lol !
    Duration : it's permanent
    Causes : Excessive botting, high level trainer, high cp pokemons or high IV pokemons, taking gyms with high cp pokemons so other trainers report you, you got too many exp in a day (people are saying that 150K is the limit), you caught to much pokemons (people say that the limit is 1000), you spin to much pokestop (people say it's around 2000), you teleported to fastly from a great distance, you bot settings are too high or is running for too many hours, running multiple bots at the same time, using any third party apps to connect to Niantic server or any other suspicious activities.
    Bypass : No bypass at this time

If you use a legit bot, have some good config, doesn't run it for the whole day, hasn't been flagged yet, doesn't auto snipe pokemons you should be fine but whenever you don't play the game as it should do, you got a high risk of getting ban ! Some people are saying that whoever are using bot will get ban one day because it's easy for Niantic to detect it !

When Niantic will tell something about these ban, I will udpate this thread & give you more information but for the moment, there is always the same story & Niantic hasn't told anyone about how ban are really working !

Cheers bros !

*If you have any suggestion or you know any other information about ban that I hasn't mentionned, tell me & I will add it !
    Last edited by *Pokemongoseller*; 09-13-2016 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Adding informations
    Selling cheap pokemon go accounts, message me if your interested !

Pokemon go ban information *Resumed shortly & complete*
  2. Thanks emagiulio89, jimmy_grimble, dulongkiem2, indianajaune (4 members gave Thanks to *Pokemongoseller* for this useful post)
    *Pokemongoseller*'s Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have any idea to add, tell me on the comments down below !

zerodegre's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd. i get catchflee error but i can still spin and get XP from pokestops

is this a soft ban?? any bypass?

w3bnz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone play Pokemon Go anymore????
    Ive noticed a massive decrease in the amount of people walking around playing the game once the fad passed.

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zerodegre View Post
    3rd. i get catchflee error but i can still spin and get XP from pokestops

is this a soft ban?? any bypass?
    I got it too 3 days ago ! You can't do anything unfortunatly just wait bro like 24 hours !

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w3bnz View Post
    Does anyone play Pokemon Go anymore????
    Ive noticed a massive decrease in the amount of people walking around playing the game once the fad passed.
    I'm not playing it, I'm botting it lol !! It's still a nice game but will not make it thrue the time if they don't add good updates ! Popularity will get down !

Enviousz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt they're looking at how many XP you get in 24 hrs, they know theres people that live in areas where they only get pidgeys and weedle and evolve them all at the same time. It has to do with the bot no one has the original code niantic use but the one we ended up cracking

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enviousz View Post
    I doubt they're looking at how many XP you get in 24 hrs, they know theres people that live in areas where they only get pidgeys and weedle and evolve them all at the same time. It has to do with the bot no has the original code niantic use but the one we ended up cracking
    I'm pretty shure they check the account of XP ! If you are making 150-200K XP/Day it's shure that they will get you because you cannot have a speed of 5km & make this ammount of xp !

JeffIsOwnedIGuess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about when you are just stuck at the loading screen and it doesn't say jack shit? And bots can't do anything either because no accounts work for me, not even with a proxy. How about that shit? It's been 2 days now.

JeffIsOwnedIGuess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt they're looking at how many XP you get in 24 hrs, they know theres people that live in areas where they only get pidgeys and weedle and evolve them all at the same time. It has to do with the bot no one has the original code niantic use but the one we ended up cracking
    ****ing idiot, don't try to play smart when you don't know jack shit, thank you.

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JeffIsOwnedIGuess View Post
    How about when you are just stuck at the loading screen and it doesn't say jack shit? And bots can't do anything either because no accounts work for me, not even with a proxy. How about that shit? It's been 2 days now.
    I really don't know I never read about this type of error ! But according to my opinion your are perma ban ! Try uninstalling the game then reinstall it again & try login ! That's the best advice I could give you ! Also try login on bluestacks or a phone maybe the fatal message will appear lol !

Enviousz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *Pokemongoseller* View Post
    I'm pretty shure they check the account of XP ! If you are making 150-200K XP/Day it's shure that they will get you because you cannot have a speed of 5km & make this ammount of xp !
    Hm maybe, maybe not. Where i live theres this park full of pidgeys i could go right now and collect and by night time i would have a dex around 100-150 of pidgeys.

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm maybe, maybe not. Where i live theres this park full of pidgeys i could go right now and collect and by night time i would have a dex around 100-150 of pidgeys.
    Yeah maybe anyway it's hard to determine how ban works when Niantic hadn't told anyone about their ban logic but still there is a risk of getting in 1 day from level 1 to 30 ! lol

Nou4r's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    34/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We already have a thread about the shits bans, yours isn't more informative either.

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
    We already have a thread about the shits bans, yours isn't more informative either.
    The main goal of this thread is to sumarize the 200 pages other thread ! I really don't think it's anapropriate !

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast