Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easier ... GPS Hack on Android (REQUIRES ROOT!)

Thanks must go to CruelGiraffe for the great Nok write up.
    I have taken some of his information about the android setup and rehashed it..

Originally Posted by CruelGiraffe View Post

Pokemon Go Servers Status

How to Catch 'Em All on Android. (Root Needed.)
    Well, many are using the FakeGPS app on Android so I am not going to explain that. But. Why do I hate it? Because it got me banned more then one because of it hopping from my real location to the spoofed location. I disabled Wifi, I disabled Wifi location under GPS settings and nothing helped. And then.. I had an idea. Why not block Pokemon Go from reading ANYTHING from my GPS and writing my own location? Well, that worked and I am happy with the results so I will share it with you guys.

What we need for this is Xposed and xPrivacy.

1. What ix Xposed?
      Xposed is a base system that allows you to download modules, each of which can make one or more changes to the UI of your device. Things like adding the three dot menu to every app, or enabling the full 20MP sensor for Superior Auto in Sony cameras, or any manner of changes.
    2. What is XPrivacy?
      XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location.

So let's begin.

1. First we download the following APK and instal it on our Android phone/tablet. This step will install a program named "Xposed Installer".
    2. After Installing it we open "Xposed Installer" click on "Framework" and click the "Install/Update". After it finishes it will ask us to reboot, WE DO NOT LET IT REBOOT, and after that we hit the "Soft reboot".
    3. We open "Xposed Installer" again, we go into "Framework" and make sure it's installed. If not, try installing again.
    4. After we are sure that Xposed framework is installed we go into the "Download" inside of "Xposed Installer" hit the magnifying search button and we write "Pokemon Go Controls", we click it , we swipe to the right and install it.
    5. Now we go back to "Xposed Installer" , we go into "Modules" and make sure the box to the right of "Pokemon Go Controls" is ticked.
    6. Now that we have "Pokemon Go Controls" installed go in to the Android settings, to Developer Options, and select "Pokemon Go Controls" as the Mock Location App
    7. And we need to reboot for the last time, Go back into "Xposed", then into Framework, and soft reboot.
    8. Once you have rebooted, locate and open "Pokemon Go Controls" (doesn't put an icon on your homescreen automatically, look in your app draw).
    9. Long press on the map to select a location you want to farm, then press the green Play button. This will add a circle icon to your notification bar, from which you can hide the onscreen joystick if needed.
    10. Open Pokemon go, and go crazy
    Notes:
    You can long press on any of the directions to enable autowalking, single press again to stop.
    You can move the controls by holding the centre button of the joystick.

I am not a developer, and have not affiliation with this app, it just works great for me. Hopefully it works the same for you.

Easier ... GPS Hack on Android (REQUIRES ROOT!)-screenshot_20160806-173453-jpg

Easier ... GPS Hack on Android (REQUIRES ROOT!)
    Morrogoth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is this better than using Lockito?

gastra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lockito is not usable by many, this if it works will be great for the kids when we don't go out.

As for fake GPS not working try...
    Select "start on boot" in settings and change update to anything around 750.
    Restart and it should work fine with no more location issues as long as you disabled the WiFi location option.

I used it to snipe a few pokemon last night just don't forget to go back to your original location before you send in a berry or throw a ball and you don't get soft banned.

jimisrocker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    explain how to download xposed on android 5.0

darkivez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimisrocker View Post
    explain how to download xposed on android 5.0
    I'd suggest XDA for that, this thread

darkivez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Morrogoth View Post
    How is this better than using Lockito?
    I couldnt get Lockito to work on Nexus 5, this works a charm, and you dont need "mock mock" or "hide my mock"
    Ofcourse Nox on my PC is preferred, but its a chore lugging my computer around with me all day....