Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If pojecolor v1 is not transfering all duplicated pokemons, i have to do it by myself?

[UPDATED] Pokemon Bot in C# Community Version
    Casey Neistat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by niko89 View Post
    I had a same problem. but here the things, KeepMinIVPercentage and KeepMinCP both values works no matter your value of PrioritizeIVOverCP is.

it still keep your pinsirs and ponitas because it's either have CP over 1000 or IV 100(incase your setting). if there is pokemon meet neither min CP or min IV the program will only keep the highest value of your PrioritizeIVOverCP(if it true then the highest IV, if it false the highest CP). we assume this example TransferPokemonKeepDuplicateAmount value is 1.

i hope you understand my explaination.
    I understood it a little bit. Since the pokemon weren't over 1000 CP I'm going to guess they were over 100 IV. Is that possible? If so I would be correct in assuming that I would need to just bump that 100 up higher?

Nomaan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neer View Post
    Might I remind you that this bot is free and demanding stuff doesn't work. There are people in the thread kind enough to add functions that you are requesting
    The source for this bot wasn't made by me, i've only tweaked certain stuff to make it work better like a lot of people have done. I wont take any donations since
    This isn't 100% My work. Check credits at the bottom of this post to see the people that have made this project work.

Update 24/7 - 2016 // I have now released my own version called PokeFast, it's based on Spegeli's fork but with my own tweaks.
    READ THE README!
    UPDATE: Maclone Just made a thread with some awesome work for the non Tech-savvy people his thread contains good work, check it out!
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...ongo-bots.html (Maclone's Community Versions - Compiled, ready to go PokemonGo bots)

[Download Links]
    [Latest Update] > PokeFast V2.0 Beta https://mega.nz/#!fdB0TA6T!7DcPrqEm9...oHqmwCGmhHbze4 << Anti Softban mechanics. (Maximize speed)
    [Semi-Updated] > PokeFast V1.0 https://mega.nz/#!7VJA2CKZ!MJHNZ0ljZM1cX0bQ8GJze0-sUwSrZOQZ0UIE-ORmRa8
    PokeColor Compiled 1.0 {OUDATED} << This version has the user.xml that you need to edit.
    Pokecolor Source
    CREDITS FOR THE LATEST UPDATES GO MOSTLY TO SPEGELI; I Build from his fork and add what I think it's lacking.

A lot has happened and now we've got a lot of versions on the market. We've got people selling the free versions.

[[GUIDE START]]
    Let's begin with the guide then.
    First of all Download Pokecolor Precompiled and extract it to desktop

Next find user.xml and open it up in notepad "Open with notepad, edit, as long as its open with notepad.

Now we've got this window open

I've added some comments to the settings file so do not edit anything past the things we're about to get through.
    Let's begin with
    <AuthType>Google</AuthType> This line represents what kind of account we have. I'll go with google in this case.
    Next up is <DefaultLatitude>0</DefaultLatitude> and <DefaultLongitude>0</DefaultLongitude> These are the coordinates to where we'll start the bot from.
    Let's load up Google Maps Now we've got google maps open. Let's find a suitable location, In my case i'll pick the Capital of Sweden since I'm from Sweden and there are a lot of Pokestops there.

We've got Google maps open. Lets click on a point somewhere in the middle of the capital.
    Next Image is to big, check it out here:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Now we will find the Longitude and Latitude of the point where we clicked by looking at the bottom part of the map.

In my case the settings would look like this: <DefaultLatitude>59.345758</DefaultLatitude> and <DefaultLongitude>18.047779</DefaultLongitude>
    Now we've got the Location, let's go to the next part, skip <GoogleRefreshToken></GoogleRefreshToken>
    If you are using Ptc account and not Google you will now input your username and password in <PtcUsername>Neer</PtcUsername> and <PtcPassword>NeersPassword</PtcPassword>
    Next part is <EvolveAllGivenPokemons>false</EvolveAllGivenPokemons> Well do we want to Evolve all the Pokemon that we can and when we have Candy for it? Then change this to true if not, let it stay on false.
    My favorite part comes now: <TransferType>none</TransferType>
    This is where we decide what to transfer and what to keep.
    There are currently 4 different methods. They are the following:
    Code:
    leaveStrongest, all, duplicate, cp
    If we want the bot to transfer All Pokemon's in the UnwantedPokemonTypes list change <TransferType>leaveStrongest</TransferType> This will keep everything that is not in that list
    If we want the bot to transfer EVERYTHING change this to: <TransferType>all</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer all duplicates of pokemons (Always only leave 1 of Each Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander etc.) let's change <TransferType>duplicate</TransferType>
    If we want the bot to transfer everything below the a certain CP let's change <TransferType>cp</TransferType> the next part covers where we will set the minimum CP up.

Are you using Transfertype cp? Then let's change <TransferCPThreshold>0</TransferCPThreshold> to something that fits our needs. I usually set this on 210 because of magikarp but that is a story for another time.

Next up is Google Authentication, if you are not using Google just save and run the Bot - PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.exe
    Google authentication, Just go ahead and run the bot and you will get this message:

Let's follow the instructions shall we? Head on over to https://google.com/device and enter the code that just got printed in YOUR window NOT VZED-JGJU
    After we've entered the code press "allow" on next page something like this will happen in the bot window:

Let's copy that Refresh token directly from the window and enter it in the previously skipped part. <GoogleRefreshToken>ENTER THE TOKEN THAT POPPED UP IN THE WINDOW HERE.</GoogleRefreshToken>
    And save that, AND RESTART! Done!

PEOPLE THAT ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH GOOGLE; LOGIN ONCE AND COPY THE TOKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE BOT WINDOW BY MARKING IT WITH YOUR MOUSE AND CTRL + C
    AUTHTOKEN ALWAYS STARTS WITH 1/ WHEN YOU'VE COPIED IT AND PASTED IT IN BETWEEN <GoogleRefreshToken></GoogleRefreshToken> RESTART THE BOT!

UPDATE: New Version PokeColor 1.0 Now comes with UnwantedPokemonTypes and DoNotTransfer
    Here is a list to use with UnwantedPokemonTypes and DoNotTransfer http://pastebin.com/raw/LBSh9ahQ

GL/HF Botting!

CREDITS:
    View Profile: maclone - OwnedCore - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides. - Maclone <3 Settings are key.
    https://github.com/DetectiveSquirrel...-Go-Rocket-API - For awesome color
    https://github.com/FeroxRev/Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API - For starting all of this! <3
    https://github.com/NecronomiconCodin...Go-Rocket-API/ - For Adding stuff that we need!
    i had this problem its like my razz berries total goes up and there is no space for my poke balls .................this pokecolor bot is one of the best there is its easy, clean and simple to use can u update it so that we can specify how many razberries, poke balls and potions there should be without having to install any other software like visual studio ..................it will be really great if you could do that......please make it editable for normal notepad like this one...................and thanks a ton for this bot your awesome

niko89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Casey Neistat View Post
    I understood it a little bit. Since the pokemon weren't over 1000 CP I'm going to guess they were over 100 IV. Is that possible? If so I would be correct in assuming that I would need to just bump that 100 up higher?
    well if you set it 100. it only keep 100% IV. i'm not sure what will happen if you put value over 101.
    if it not then we can assume it's still a bug. you can check the IV percentage in export folder and use the excel file. i assume you use the pokefast V2.0

faplo's Avatar Sergeant Major Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    18/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to log in with google account?

Casey Neistat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by niko89 View Post
    well if you set it 100. it only keep 100% IV. i'm not sure what will happen if you put value over 101.
    if it not then we can assume it's still a bug. you can check the IV percentage in export folder and use the excel file. i assume you use the pokefast V2.0
    Yea, I just came over to it from Pokecolor. I set it to 300 and now it seems to be transferring everything correctly.

nioin's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by faplo View Post
    How to log in with google account?
    change ptc to google in config

strbm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone have bot for hatch egg setting? is pokefast will come up with this?

Ammonit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! How can I disable the deletion of items (Potion, Super potion, etc.) Sometimes, they are very necessary. If it is not possible to do this, add this function. You can also add an indication Maximum number of items that would not overfill the bag. Thank you.

Rasl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys.
    I use pokemonfast v2.0 with anti-soft ban.
    Can some one help to create recycle filter, what was in pokemonfast v2.0 in user.xml.
    Pls

changyang2x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey why the pokefast v.2 transfer the bigest CP with low rate perfect

what is perfect mean? better status pokemon?

DopeVirus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, i have 2 strong golduck but i am using "duplicate". What can i keep only my golducks? i don't want keep zubat only high cp pokemons

droko5's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, how can I disable item recycling on the current bot?

2ezM8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys

ive got some probs here with the pokefast bot. may u can help me.

first of all my bot restarts everytime after transfering a pokemon during an error

"(ERR) Got an exception, trying automatic restart.."

the other one is that id like to set up the bot to keep more potions and ultra balls.

looking forward to get some help over here. ty

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    V1 is better at managing your pokemon inventory compared to V2 in my opinion. I have to turn off V2, turn on V1 to transfer all the shit pokemon then turn back on V2.