Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did it!!.... after TWO WHOLE DAYS i finally figured it out!!!! for those having sync/google play issues follow these steps.

First use this nox Recommended solution to fix the sync issue.

Find answers to all the Google Play related issues in Nox App Player | Nox APP Player

Second, and if you're like me and it fixed the sync issue but didn't help in downloading from google play because of one error or another. Then you're also going to want to do this:

1. Go to Settings>Apps> swipe to ALL

2. Scroll down till you find "Google Services Framework" > tap on it > Clear cache [I may have tapped Clear data I can't say for sure]

As a third option you might want to also follow the same steps above only instead of "Google Service Framework" go to "Google Play Store" and Clear data, clearing google play's data didn't do much of anything as I kept getting the error but to be a on the safe side you might want to clear it too. Hopefully just clearing google service framework's cache/data will do the trick it did for me at least.
    Last edited by Johnsmithx00; 07-20-2016 at 01:26 AM.

Very Detailed on Nox and Pokemon Go
  2. Thanks Burrito159 (1 members gave Thanks to Johnsmithx00 for this useful post)
    Justink15's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else having a problem where you catch about 2 Pokemon than whenever you click on another after that you get a red bar that says "error" and the pokemon disappears? I keep having to restart Nox after two catches repetitively. Alse the pokestops stop resetting and they stay pink.

retsuken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So upon more thought, I think the WASD movement not being available might be because I didn't download the Pokemon version of Nox, I followed the tutorial using a clean regular version because it wasn't clarified that I might need a specific version.

However I have a new problem, I get the impression that Nox doesn't uninstall it's self properly and my PC now freezes if I reinstall Nox and try and load it up. This was a common issue with Bluestacks as well (leading me to believe this is specific to how Android architecture deals with PC stuff) and something they fixed by providing a Utility that you can run after uninstalling it to remove any remnants, which worked pretty reliably when uninstalling/reinstalling Bluestacks.

I'm not sure what the hell android emulators are doing to the PC when they are installed but it runs deep and can cause serious problems far too easily when not handled with care, people who build these programs have GOT to get better about removing them from the PC properly, like entirely, as if it never existed. The situation of Uninstalling/Reinstalling shouldn't be an unexpected scenario in program development.

The Nox uninstaller even says it'll remove remnants and left overs but if it did, I don't see why a new clean install would then start messing everything up when the original clean install worked fine.
    Last edited by retsuken; 07-20-2016 at 12:11 AM.

miyazawa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Johnsmithx00 View Post
    I did it!!.... after TWO WHOLE DAYS i finally figured it out!!!! for those having sync/google play issues follow these steps.

First use this nox Recommended solution to fix the sync issue.

Find answers to all the Google Play related issues in Nox App Player | Nox APP Player

Second, and if you're like me and that didn't help in downloading from google play because of countless errors. You're going to want to do this:

1. Go to Settings>Apps> swipe to ALL

2. Scroll down till you find "Google Services Framework" > tap on it > Clear cache [I may have tapped Clear data I can't say for sure]

As a third option you might want to also follow the same steps above only instead of "Google Service Framework" go to "Google Play Store" and Clear data, clearing google play's data didn't do much of anything as I kept getting the error but to be a on the safe side you might want to clear it too. Hopefully just clearing google service framework's cache/data will do the trick it did for me at least.
    nope not working, its desperate did all the stuff from the nox page and not goin be better

sammyg69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by miyazawa View Post
    nope not working, its desperate did all the stuff from the nox page and not goin be better
    i got it working i just find all pokemon run. and arent catchable

leitgo65's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone's lockito showing "mock provider couldn't be set." error? Or am I the only one? How do I solve this problem

casey84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a problem which i didnt have few hours ago before i went to sleep, i can't use wasd anymore

leitgo65's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 098358 View Post
    This worked!

Hope OP adds that in as an extra step though so other people don't mess it up.
    Can you elaborate? How would I grant access to mock locations in super user?

KaosTheory's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe I've seen a specific response regarding softbans and what exactly you should do while you have one.

Should I keep my Pokemon Go app open at the location I jumped to that earned me the soft ban?
    or
    Should I close out of my Pokemon Go app during the softban and return to the location in a few hours?

What exactly is the protocol for dealing with the softban after you've already received it. Basically, close the app out completely or keep it open at the location you got banned for porting to?
    or Does it even matter what you do?

FYI: I waited roughly 45 minutes to warp from the south east to the north east - same country, which is what got me the softban.

Johnsmithx00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by miyazawa View Post
    Just to be clear this is meant to resolve the sync/google play issues anything beyond that like issues you might be experiencing with pokemon go are different problems entirely. Let it also be noted that I did everything and I mean EVERYTHING possible to resolve this issue. Meaning I went page by page in this thread following any instructions that seemed to resolve the issue for others but not me like uninstalling bluestacks re-installing it several times the last time I did it I installed it as admin I also followed ALL of the instructions on the nox page including the "Still have problems with Google Play? Read on to see if the below solutions work." part including all 7 steps in the Google official troubleshooting page. These tips maybe be useless or they may have been conbruting factors in getting this issue resolved so only advice I can give you now is keep at if my instructions didn't help you there has to be something out there that can you have have to search or it.

With that said does anyone know how I can get rid of the lag when playing games? it's really bad, I have performance setting on high and I don't want to enable VT as it seems like too much of a security risk.

retsuken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KaosTheory View Post
    I don't believe I've seen a specific response regarding softbans and what exactly you should do while you have one.

Should I keep my Pokemon Go app open at the location I jumped to that earned me the soft ban?
    or
    Should I close out of my Pokemon Go app during the softban and return to the location in a few hours?

What exactly is the protocol for dealing with the softban after you've already received it. Basically, close the app out completely or keep it open at the location you got banned for porting to?
    or Does it even matter what you do?

FYI: I waited roughly 45 minutes to warp from the south east to the north east - same country, which is what got me the softban.
    Not sure on the specifics but while you're banned I would just jump back to my "main" exploration area and play it safe from now on, they only get you for teleporting, so... just don't teleport, go back to where the game thinks you're from and remain around there and move manually instead.

I do wonder though how it handles people flying over seas and stuff like that.

casey84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by retsuken View Post
    Not sure on the specifics but while you're banned I would just jump back to my "main" exploration area and play it safe from now on, they only get you for teleporting, so... just don't teleport, go back to where the game thinks you're from and remain around there and move manually instead.

I do wonder though how it handles people flying over seas and stuff like that.
    my wasd movement isint working anymore, do you know what i can do?

Equox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this at all possible on Mac? I tried running it through parallels, but it's inconvenient and it lags so much it's unplayable.

paviu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I have used this guide: Find answers to all the Google Play related issues in Nox App Player | Nox APP Player
    to help me with Google Play not working but it did not help.

I have VT enabled. Even if I wanted to disable it, it would be impossible as this option is greyed out in my BIOS.

Any other ideas?

Omega1337's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

17. Thanks paviu (1 members gave Thanks to Omega1337 for this useful post)
Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142 ... LastLast