100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    MOLSIDI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you have gmail account level 40 no team?

100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary
    usb603's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    28 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MOLSIDI View Post
    Are you have gmail account level 40 no team?
    i got level 40 account but was PTC

MOLSIDI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I see contain of account that...?
    Last edited by MOLSIDI; 06-08-2017 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Double posting

MOLSIDI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by usb603 View Post
    How much the price?

waterise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price?
    [character limit]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    28 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MOLSIDI View Post
    Can I see contain of account that...?
    pls add my skype:usb72140 for details screenshot

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    28 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by waterise View Post
    Price?
    [character limit]
    not yet ready to release in public, pls add my skype:usb72140

waterise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not yet ready to release in public, pls add my skype:usb72140
    Added.
    [char limit]

trevorgood's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    Do not buy from this seller, he is a scammer! I bought a bunch of level 34 accounts from him way back in December for $15 each and put them on cold storage. Logged into them recently to find they were now level 38 and were being slowly botted. On some the passwords did not work, so those were presumably resold. I changed the passwords a week ago on the ones that did work. Now today I find out he's changed the passwords on most of those, which he can do because he controls the email domain (which is pokewarlas.club). The accounts he stole back were RED accounts, so if you see him offering RED 38/39/40s for sale, you know where they came from!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    28 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trevorgood View Post
    Do not buy from this seller, he is a scammer! I bought a bunch of level 34 accounts from him way back in December for $15 each and put them on cold storage. Logged into them recently to find they were now level 38 and were being slowly botted. On some the passwords did not work, so those were presumably resold. I changed the passwords a week ago on the ones that did work. Now today I find out he's changed the passwords on most of those, which he can do because he controls the email domain (which is pokewarlas.club). The accounts he stole back were RED accounts, so if you see him offering RED 38/39/40s for sale, you know where they came from!

Hi, sorry to hear that your account can't be login.
    Here is the thing I would like to tell you.
    1. As usual, all my accounts for sale are no name, neutral team accounts, none of my customer get team selected accounts.
    2. I have no reason to take your account since your account are only level 34 if you didn't level them, cuz I got tons of level 35-38......
    3. The mail from the Dec account you bought are goman.io domain, which i am impossible to get the access or login.
    4. If I really want to stole back the account, I would rather stole back a high level account, not a level 34 untouched one....not even worth anything.
    5. I have to mention one more time: All the accounts for sale from level 36-40 are no name, no team selected account. I never take back the account I sold.
    Last edited by usb603; 06-10-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are lying about the domain on those December accounts being goman.io. They are your own domain which you use to change back passwords. Since last night even you have changed the password on my last two accounts from this batch. Luckily I was smart enough to take a screenshot of the email info of DelePoetsYelp yesterday so I have proof you are a liar, thief, and scammer. Note the "pokewarlas.club" domain, note the date on the purchase email.

100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary-a1-gif100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary-a2-gif100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary-a3-gif
    Last edited by trevorgood; 06-10-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    28 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are lying about the domain on those December accounts being goman.io. They are your own domain which you use to change back passwords. Since last night even you have changed the password on my last two accounts from this batch. Luckily I was smart enough to take a screenshot of the email info of DelePoetsYelp yesterday so I have proof you are a liar, thief, and scammer. Note the "pokewarlas.club" domain, note the date on the purchase email.

100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary-a1-gif100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary-a2-gif100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary-a3-gif
    Seriously, I am quite curios about your accuse. If i did stole back your account, why you can still login and took those screen shot?
    And honestly i make the domain pokewarlas.club in two month ago, if you said that the account you get was the pokewarlas.club domain when you bought it, why don't you request for changing the E-mail?
    And since you post the issue here, haven't got any voice from you asking for help or refund. are you seriously accusing or just To chaos?
    The last thing, it doesn't make any sense that i got any reason to take back your account if i can do this.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, I am quite curios about your accuse. If i did stole back your account, why you can still login and took those screen shot?
    And honestly i make the domain pokewarlas.club in two month ago, if you said that the account you get was the pokewarlas.club domain when you bought it, why don't you request for changing the E-mail?
    And since you post the issue here, haven't got any voice from you asking for help or refund. are you seriously accusing or just To chaos?
    The last thing, it doesn't make any sense that i got any reason to take back your account if i can do this.
    As I said I took the screenshot yesterday on DelePoetsYelp. Since then you changed the passwords on DelePoetsYelp and another account, which where the only two remaining that I could still login with. As of this morning I can login with neither of them. It is up to YOU to explain how those accounts ended up with a pokewarlas.club domain if that domain was created a couple months ago. The only logical explanation is that you changed the email address behind the accounts in order to take them back. Presumably you were running low on inventory after all the banwaves, and cold-storage level 34 accounts with high-level Pokemon from 2016 are extremely valuable. I have hard proof you sold me these accounts in December, so the ONLY person who then could have changed the email would be you. (If any mods want me to forward them the entire Selly email from December with full headers to verify this, I will do so.)

If you want to put this issue to rest, then you have two choices. Change the passwords AND the emails on those 10 accounts back to my choices, or refund me the $150 I spent.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    28 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said I took the screenshot yesterday on DelePoetsYelp. Since then you changed the passwords on DelePoetsYelp and another account, which where the only two remaining that I could still login with. As of this morning I can login with neither of them. It is up to YOU to explain how those accounts ended up with a pokewarlas.club domain if that domain was created a couple months ago. The only logical explanation is that you changed the email address behind the accounts in order to take them back. Presumably you were running low on inventory after all the banwaves, and cold-storage level 34 accounts with high-level Pokemon from 2016 are extremely valuable. I have hard proof you sold me these accounts in December, so the ONLY person who then could have changed the email would be you. (If any mods want me to forward them the entire Selly email from December with full headers to verify this, I will do so.)

If you want to put this issue to rest, then you have two choices. Change the passwords AND the emails on those 10 accounts back to my choices, or refund me the $150 I spent.
    Morning, since i have explained the stuffs you met, this will be the last post to reply you.
    The Email on that account are not controlled by me if you do got that account on December. and i never took back the accounts that was sold .
    No matter what you think, if you want the problem to be solve or going ahead. pls add my Skype:usb72140

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So no explanation how accounts you sold me in December 2016 (as proven by the Selly email) had their email address changed to a pokewarlas.club domain (as proven by my screenshot)? A domain owned by you that was registered in April 2017? This is 100% proof that you are a thief. In fact I don't want my $150 back, what I want is for nobody else to ever buy from you again. Goodbye.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast