3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam report

theresanew95 is definetly a SCAMMER, here is the TL;DR version of how the scam works:

Day 1: I sell 5000g to theresa's character "Yatame" and everything is fine. We do the trade in 3 batches : 1000g, 2000g and 2000g, she sent me payment in btc after each batch.

Day 2 : An "unknowh person" adds me on dicord and says that he wants to buy gold from me, at double the price from day1.
    ( How does this person know my discord ID and know that i want to sell gold? )

This "unknown person" says that they want to buy 1000g on their character Yatame (theresa's character from day1) and offers to pay me in btc after the trade is done.
    I trade the person 1000g and of course, the btc payment never comes.

After this event, i ask theresa what happened and where is my payment. She keeps saying that she is completely innocent and has absolutely no idea who is this "unknown person", in spite of the fact that this person is using THE SAME CHARACTER: "Yatame" that she used in day1 to buy 5000g from me. She then says that she doesn't have to pay me anything because i didn't contact her on her discord ID theresa#5015.

My 2 questions are :
    1. How come, 1 day after i traded with theresa this "unknown person" adds me on discord and know that i want to sell gold? (probably because theresa gave him my discord ID then orchestrated all this scam)
    2. How can theresa say that she doesn't know this "unknown person", she has absolutely no idea who it is, when this person is playing on the SAME CHARACTER that theresa was playing 1 day earlier : "Yatame"? (this person is probably theresa herself, playing on the same character as day1 and pretending that she doesn't know anything )

One thing to also consider: This thread has 75 replies to it. 20 of those replies come from the same person : Grizmix. Grizmix's first post was in September 2019. Wanna guess when theresa started this thread on ownedcore? That's right, September 2019. This is probably theresa's other account, trying to make it look like her service is popular and customer feedback is good.

Be VERY CAREFUL when trading with theresanew95. Maybe you did 1 or 2 successful trades with her, but there will come a time when she will try to scam you like she scammed me. I can provide uncensored version of screenshots if anyone wants to see.

Proof and screenshots :

Day 1 trades : Day 1 trades - Album on Imgur ( i sell 5000g to theresa's character Yatame, everything is fine no disputes)

Proof that Yatame is theresanew95's character : Theresa = Yatame - Album on Imgur

Day 2 trades : Day 2 : selling 1000g to Yatame - Album on Imgur ( i sell 1000g to Yatame, theresa's character. She pretends like she doesn't know who Yatame is )

Chat logs with "unknown person" : "unknown person" - Album on Imgur

Scam report
    theresanew95's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    119 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    online to buy
    Last edited by theresanew95; 04-27-2020 at 03:20 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    119 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yellowfish95 View Post
    theresanew95 is definetly a SCAMMER, here is the TL;DR version of how the scam works:

Day 1: I sell 5000g to theresa's character "Yatame" and everything is fine. We do the trade in 3 batches : 1000g, 2000g and 2000g, she sent me payment in btc after each batch.

Day 2 : An "unknowh person" adds me on dicord and says that he wants to buy gold from me, at double the price from day1.
    ( How does this person know my discord ID and know that i want to sell gold? )

This "unknown person" says that they want to buy 1000g on their character Yatame (theresa's character from day1) and offers to pay me in btc after the trade is done.
    I trade the person 1000g and of course, the btc payment never comes.

After this event, i ask theresa what happened and where is my payment. She keeps saying that she is completely innocent and has absolutely no idea who is this "unknown person", in spite of the fact that this person is using THE SAME CHARACTER: "Yatame" that she used in day1 to buy 5000g from me. She then says that she doesn't have to pay me anything because i didn't contact her on her discord ID theresa#5015.

My 2 questions are :
    1. How come, 1 day after i traded with theresa this "unknown person" adds me on discord and know that i want to sell gold? (probably because theresa gave him my discord ID then orchestrated all this scam)
    2. How can theresa say that she doesn't know this "unknown person", she has absolutely no idea who it is, when this person is playing on the SAME CHARACTER that theresa was playing 1 day earlier : "Yatame"? (this person is probably theresa herself, playing on the same character as day1 and pretending that she doesn't know anything )

One thing to also consider: This thread has 75 replies to it. 20 of those replies come from the same person : Grizmix. Grizmix's first post was in September 2019. Wanna guess when theresa started this thread on ownedcore? That's right, September 2019. This is probably theresa's other account, trying to make it look like her service is popular and customer feedback is good.

Be VERY CAREFUL when trading with theresanew95. Maybe you did 1 or 2 successful trades with her, but there will come a time when she will try to scam you like she scammed me. I can provide uncensored version of screenshots if anyone wants to see.

Proof and screenshots :

Day 1 trades : Day 1 trades - Album on Imgur ( i sell 5000g to theresa's character Yatame, everything is fine no disputes)

Proof that Yatame is theresanew95's character : Theresa = Yatame - Album on Imgur

Day 2 trades : Day 2 : selling 1000g to Yatame - Album on Imgur ( i sell 1000g to Yatame, theresa's character. She pretends like she doesn't know who Yatame is )

Chat logs with "unknown person" : "unknown person" - Album on Imgur
    the 2rd day you never sold any 1000g to me via discord, i bought 1000g from others, and i sent btc to others already.i am really dont know how others add ur discord, and when others add ur discord,u just trade gold even untrust?

i said again, i never bought another 1000g at day 2. others sold to me. no matter who sell gold to me,i use the char name.we are only a buyer.
    Discord1: theresa2012gold ✅ Discord ID: 1052300548889661441 ✅
    Discord2: theresa789gold ✅ Discord ID: 481042390199697429 ✅
    Skype1: www.all2gold.com ✅ Skype2: TheresaNew95

yellowfish95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you are saying is clearly a lie. Here is you admitting that "Yatame" is your character : Imgur: The magic of the Internet .

How can you say that it's someone else when they are using YOUR character "Yatame" ?. It's absolutely impossible that OTHERS are using YOUR character "Yatame" and you have no idea who those others are.

Also, you didn't buy 1000g from "others", you bought 1000g directly from ME ! MY character gave 1000g to YOUR character Yatame, i posted screenshot proof. You cannot say that someone else is "Yatame" when literally 1 day earlier you admit that "Yatame" is your character and you bought 5000g from me on that character.

I will once again warn everyone: be VERY CAREFUL when trading with theresanew95. Maybe she did 2-3 trades with you but as some point in the future, she will try to scam you like she tried to scam me.

You used a different discord account so you have an alibi, sadly you didn't use a different wow character for the trade. Day1 i sold 5000g to your character Yatame. You cannot say that Day2, when i sold 1000g to the same Yatame character, you have no idea who this Yatame is, you cannot say that it's "others", it's someone else when literally 1 day earlier you admit that Yatame is YOUR character.

be VERY VERY careful when trading with theresa people.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    119 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    others talked with me on discord.and sold 1000g to me not you. i paid who sold gold to me via discord.
    Discord1: theresa2012gold ✅ Discord ID: 1052300548889661441 ✅
    Discord2: theresa789gold ✅ Discord ID: 481042390199697429 ✅
    Skype1: www.all2gold.com ✅ Skype2: TheresaNew95

yellowfish95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those "others" are probably you on a different discord account. You have absolutely no excuse for the fact that those "others" were using YOUR character from 1 day earlier, you can't say that you didn't know those "others" when they were using YOUR character Yatame.

Also, how did those "others" know my discord id, know that i was was selling gold?

How can "others" have access to YOUR character Yatame and how can "others" know my discord ID and that i was selling gold? The only "others" who fit this description are YOU.
    I'm not too upset about the 1000g you took from me but i am VERY upset that you tried to scam me in such a blatant manner and thought that i wouldn't notice or expose you.
    You tried to scam me with the same character that you bought gold from me : Yatame.

I also want to bring up the fact, this is not the first time that theresanew95 has tried the "imposter" scam. Here are more example from the past where she made it look like an imposter, an "unknown person" tried to scam her customers and it wasn't her :

1. Just a moment...
    2. Scam Report Theresasnow - Archive - powerbot

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/464
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, there does not seem to be enough evidence that theresanew95 was the scammer. You were probably scammed by an impostor. Next time, please verify the trade through Discord, Skype or PMs so you can be completely sure that you are trading with the right person.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling