0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harmageddon Is A Scammer

Seller goes by the username "Harmageddon" on various websites to sell virtual accounts.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...rmageddon.html

On the 11th of February, I contacted the seller with regards to an account that was supposed to contain stash tabs (bank storage) purchased from a game known as Path of Exile. The account was also supposed to contain two characters that are of level 89 and 87 for a price of 150 USD. In addition there was supposed to be Cosmetic Cash Shop Items.

ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/path-of-exile/poe-buy-sell-trade/546347-path-of-exile-account-really-nice.htm

i.imgur.com/MAbdAuu.png
    i.imgur.com/GAI5l0U.png

Note the description stating "Cosmetic Effects/Stash Tabs".

I told him we would deal on another day.

Following that, on the 12th of February he contacted me and reduced the price after much barter.

The transaction was made at a price of 100 USD:

i.imgur.com/zU3vPPY.png

Transaction date: 12 Feb 2016
    Transaction amount: -$100.00 USD

However, I received a fake account that was freshly created on that day with no stash tabs (bank storage) features or the stated two characters or Cash Shop Items.

i.imgur.com/JNtBxQP.jpg

As you can see from the two above pictures, the account has no characters. In addition to that, it was created on the 11 February and has no account transaction history of purchasing any stash tabs features or cash shop items.

Note the lack of transaction history missing any "Cosmetic Effects/Stash Tabs" that was supposed to be purchased.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to point out the seller's dubious and shady transaction history of having scammed and cheated other people.

Refer to the Seller's Skype contact name "kallestrana" A quick Google search shows he has multiple victims.

i.imgur.com/Mw0s18U.png
    The user identity goes by the name of "Nicolas Ambrose"

google.com.sg/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=kallestrana%20scam

epic n p c.com/threads/898934-Scammed-out-of-200-seller-didn-t-send-items-and-blocked-me-on-Skype-after-payment(Trove)

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...e-scammer.html

These are his associated fake PayPal accounts and uses these to steal and scam money, before transferring them elsewhere

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

As you can see he is also banned from another trading website for scamming:

i.imgur.com/kF61yDn.png
    Last edited by Valdurian; 02-14-2016 at 08:39 AM.

Harmageddon Is A Scammer
    HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harmageddon is banned now due to multiple scam accusations and not contacting us back for 2 days