0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Axeltrim Scammer

Scammer

Ownedcore Name: axelretrim
    Skype Name: axelrbgboost
    Paypal Name: Губанков Алексей - [email protected]
    Ownedcore scam link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ood-price.html (18 Season Arena (Selfplay) and Rbg Boost Eu/Us. 2200/2400/Glad/Hero. Good Price.)

Other sites scam link: http://tinyurl.com/p4otud8

Did you use a middleman?: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We agreed in good faith for a service "R1 Gladiator" worth 515€. Money was paid upfront after seller guaranteeing to fulfill the agreement and refund in case of problems.

Season end came, me and several other people got disqualification emails. Naturally I contact seller about it and he says, there is nothing he can do, which I understand as it's not within power.
    But I remind him about our agreement, which was to refund in case of problems which this clearly was as the service wasn't provided.
    He reponds with: "I don't have money, no refund", which I find really disappointing.

So all those promises and guarantees about how safe and how awesome your method is are bullcrap and just another seller trick??? Well dear axelretrim if you don't stick to what you agreed with your client and you don't fulfill the agreement you're simply a scammer. You took money and gave me nothing in return. I lost those 515€ and I demand justice.

I've opened dispute for item/service not received. axelretrim provided PayPal forged documents about me dowloading this xy file and is claiming that the file was delivered and he will not refund?? WHAT FILE???

He also offered "free play" in S18 if I don't complain. What guarantees do I have for S18, why would you respect that and deliver in S18 what you couldn't in S17??? Makes NO sense.

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ****ING LYING???

Some proofs, if you admins / moderators need something else, let me know.

Last edited by mirdanek84; 12-20-2015 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Added some other thread where he got banned.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axeltrim Scammer
    HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/300
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he has been notified that we're waiting for his reply

axelretrim's Avatar Banned Professional Boosting CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    146 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. My team play R1 rating When done R1 rating he changed char name. agreed on the partial refund but he opened dispute paypal and lose.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    146 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give administrators to your account Wow. let see the characters
    Last edited by axelretrim; 12-19-2015 at 10:17 AM.

mirdanek84's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name change doesn't remove eligibility from season's end rewards and I've done it because you instructed me so.

Here you can see, he suggested name change and he also said that refund is in place in case of an issue. I expect him only to stand behind his words.
    - https://i.imgur.com/RIpctDG.png

Seeing he is saying I've agreed to partial refund...That was after the PayPal dispute was already open, can easily proof with email time stamps

He said if I close all disputes (forums, paypal) he would send me 75% (partial refund). I guess it's not hard to understand for anyone that ever fought a dispute that once you cancell it it's OVER and luckily I'm not that naive to trust him on that so I refused to close disputes before he refunded, he said he is going to call PayPal and refund me, day after he said, he called paypal I get refund and I need to close disputes asap, I said same as day before, I will NOT close anything before that partial refund he promised. A week passes, I ask him about an update I've got no response.

Axel: I suggest you put a disclaimer saying this games are rigged and that you're using cheats, that you DO NOT guaranee, that you DO NOT refund etc.

Instead you said to me, that you guarantee your method is safe, 0 bans in WoD, refund if any kind of problem
    , which made me believe you stand behind your promises... I mean why would you say that, if you obviously can't / don't want to stand behind it?

If you didn't feel me with those promises and refund guarantee in case there are problems, disqualification surely is one big problem, then I would never decide for your service.

Bottom line is, you're falsely advertising and not sticking to agreements, you take money and then when issue arise you treat clients like sh*t instead of trying to resolve it. I mean I've been so patient and willing to resolute this issue, but instead you ignored me on skype until I've opened disputes on forums.
    Then you try to fool me with fake promise of refund.

So much lies and disrespect I can't say anything else than: YOU ARE SCAMMER
    Last edited by mirdanek84; 12-20-2015 at 01:25 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    146 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its you Scammer. I have 98% positive feedback. And work 2 year. My team play 3046 rating its R1

Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly your feedback doesn't change the fact you took my money and not deliver what I paid for (I paid for R1 achievement / title... I got no other achievements along the way, I had no benefit or anything related to this service, rating is therefore completely obsolete and merely a milestone).

Your last two feedbacks are negative though.

There is a lot of people with 100% feedbacks who changed "sides". Feedback as I've learned the hard way isn't guarantee someone is fair and legit.

You have lied to me, been offensive, ignorant and rude, that's why I've blocked you on Skype and started disputes as I've realized you're not reasonable person and I will not resolve this directly with you.

You said your self on many occasions how you 100% guarantee that your service and your methods are perfectly safe and legit. Problem here is that in real world you can't just sell bullsh*t, you actually have to deliver what you're advertising.

I've just laid out facts. In the end this is business, we agreed in good faith terms and price, wish you respected that...
    I pay --> you provide --> you don't provide, I demand compensation / refund...

Not sure on what planet you live on, but you can't just take people's money and not provide anything in return.
    Last edited by mirdanek84; 12-20-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    146 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let the admins to look at your account. What are you afraid. you twice I changed the name of the character

Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's wrong with changing in-game character name, you keep bringing that up, I don't understand...

Name change is completely obsolete and has nothing to do with you scamming me. If anything, you suggested name change in first place and proof of that is in post above (imgur link).

I've also sent admin my armory link as you request, so he can see for him self service was not provided and I'm not making this up.
    Last edited by mirdanek84; 12-20-2015 at 06:07 PM.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/300
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    axelretrim, you've promised him partial refund because he got disqualified, and you did said you will refund him if that happened beforehand - issue a partial refund as you two agreed on

Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I'm reasonable and that's what I've agreed on before, I reconfirm I have no issues settling with initially promised 75% refund (0,75x515 = 386,25).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    146 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You Close my forum Epic when we agreed on a partial refund and open dispute paypal. Can only free play R1 18 season.

"Since I'm reasonable and that's what I've agreed on before, I reconfirm I have no issues settling with initially promised 75% refund (0,75x515 = 386,25)."
    Yes and fater you go to the police and return all the money. You promised
    Last edited by axelretrim; 12-21-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, we have agreed on many things, you haven't respected a single thing you've promised so far and yes, if you continue to do so, I am for sure going to police and then file charge back on my bank. This is your last chance for redemption as my patience ran out just now seeing how you constantly dodging anything related to refund...

As I've said previously, I have no interest in "free play next season w/e you call it", simply because I don't trust you anymore and I don't want to have any kind of business with you ever again.

Your methods are also dodgy and risky, far from what you promise and advertise to your clients. There is also users reporting that you promised them "free glad / r1 next season" and then never delivered (recent negative feedbacks).

It's my good will to accept partial refund, but if you keep refusing, I will do what I've said in first sentence of this post as you're not really leaving me much room for manoeuvre.
    Last edited by mirdanek84; 12-21-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    146 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last negative review soon delete. You don't trust me. ok no need delete bad review/ when done R1 rating delete

Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't go in details about that other case as I'm not familiar with it. I've said what I've had to say, up to you now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast