Scam by ''gold2gold'' 1M gold Draenor Horde, false claim: trade was not done menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ErwinSchrodinger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam by ''gold2gold'' 1M gold Draenor Horde, false claim: trade was not done

Scammer
    gold2gold
    - link to profile - (█►SELLING GOLD 0.41$/1k◄█►US&EU◄█►CHEAPEST PRICE IN THE MARKET◄█)

Ownedcore Name: gold2gold
    Skype Name: gold2gold.
    Paypal Name: n.a.
    Other payment method: skrill proposed but no details
    Ownedcore scam link: n.a.
    Other sites scam link: n.a.

Did you use a middleman?: Yes, character name ''Zaraleana'', mentioned in our skype chat session

Explain what happened:
    I received skype contact of gold2gold from G4SAle (skype: ''live:frostyweed2''), i confirmed that this skype contact of gold2gold is indeed the one of the profile on this forums (see screenshot)
    gold2gold claims that his middleman (zaralanea, screenshot 1) did not receive the gold.
    His middleman claims that i logged off and decline trade.
    The first trade was unsuccessful as the middleman already had gold and couldn't receive the 1M gold, as you know the cap is at 999999g99s99c (screenshot 1).
    The second trade was successful and 1M of gold was traded to the middleman ''Zaraleana'' (screenshots 2 and 3).
    After the trade gold2gold claims his middleman claims that the trade was not successful (screenshot 4).
    His skype name to Gold2Gold.net, however i have screenshots of his true skype id (screenshot 5).

Proof:

1 - Agreeing on the trade agreement and referral to middleman:
    This also shows the first trade being failed due to gold being present at the receiver

2 - Ingame trade accepted:

3 - Ingame trade succeeded:

4 - False claim that trade did not succeed:

5 - Linking the skype account to his ownedcore account:
    Last edited by ErwinSchrodinger; 07-30-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Scam by ''gold2gold'' 1M gold Draenor Horde, false claim: trade was not done
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I invited gold2gold to make his story

probably not needed, but here is the screenshot: link

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nearly 24h has passed, last activity by gold2gold 5h ago, will he simply continue his scams?
    Can i obtain a feedback from a mod?

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your screens does not prove you've traded him promised amount of gold, just that you traded him something, could have as well been changed to 1 copper, you can do that within 1 sec... It's a really poor form of proof (if any).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it was changed to 1 copper why would the trade have been accepted by other party?
    Sorry but the fact the trade is accepted by other party and the skype conversations are plenty proof in my opinion.

Also, the other party claims the trade FAILED, have you seen the screenshots? it was clearly 'successful'.
    Screenshot 3 indicates this and this is solid evidence.

What other evidence do you want to see? A trade window with both sides green? that lasts for 10msec..

Thanks for your reply though, i appreciate the time you took to look over my post.
    Last edited by ErwinSchrodinger; 08-01-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ErwinSchrodinger View Post
    if it was changed to 1 copper why would the trade have been accepted by other party?
    That's like the oldest in game scam, plenty of people do that and plenty people fall for it every day.

Also, the other party claims the trade FAILED, have you seen the screenshots? it was clearly 'successful'.
    Screenshot 3 indicates this and this is solid evidence.
    If he got 1 copper instead of the gold he was expecting I would not be surprised if he thought it didn't went through.

What other evidence do you want to see? A trade window with both sides green? that lasts for 10msec..
    A vidieo in this case would prove it without a doubt, but screens can be easily manipulated in the way I've descried earlier.

Do you maybe happen to have anything else to back up your claims?

Gold2Gold's Avatar Banned Professional Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Ownedcore
    im really sorry for the late replay I was a bit busy

First I would like to say im not a scammer as you say I've been here on this business for a while never scammed anyone or had problem with transactions

Well HI5 this guy traded duped gold or black gold which has disappeared instantly after trading
    Anyway you can ask around about me and check my feedback and I also have a website , im sure I wouldn't lose all this rep and screw up my website for some gold because all this cost me a lot of time and hard work

Anyway Erwin when you get legit gold come back and try me and please stop this all play

Thank you HI5 for inviting me here and I would like to see some serious actions on these type of people

Gold2Gold's Avatar Banned Professional Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What other evidence do you want to see? A trade window with both sides green? that lasts for 10msec
    If you saying you have this why u didn't show it to me when you screen shared with me ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gold2Gold View Post
    If you saying you have this why u didn't show it to me when you screen shared with me ?
    I mentioned that it lasts for a short amount of time to make it clear that it is very hard to obtain this kind of proof.
    You are in this forums for 1 month and have several trades and 1 reputation.
    I hardly find that reputable to say that people can trust you enough to render my claim that you are a scammer invalid.

i do not have more evidence, what i can show is the peculiar reluctance of gold2gold of my proposal to trade 500k first:, he insisted on directly 1m
    here and here

This isnt 100% proof, but you cant say gold2gold is not a scammer.

Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    That's like the oldest in game scam, plenty of people do that and plenty people fall for it every day.
    If a middleman expects an amount of gold, accepting a lower quantity goes beyond my understanding of logic, even though we are not dealing with a middleman, gold2gold claims he used a middleman so that he can shove the blame.

A vidieo in this case would prove it without a doubt, but screens can be easily manipulated in the way I've descried earlier.

Do you maybe happen to have anything else to back up your claims?
    A video is editable too.
    I understand I am a leecher here but use your common sense.
    Why would i go for so much trouble to accuse him of being a scammer, if i did truly trade 1 copper, why would I go for so much trouble to get a ban on gold2gold?
    What gain do I have? I do not want my gold back nor do i want any payment, because i know i will never get those.

Why didnt gold2gold post anything regarding me having traded 1 copper?

What has gold2gold done to fix this situation? Nothing.
    I have invited him to make his story days ago, he has been on and offline on skype and certainly was not inactive.

I would like to learn other moderator's interpretation.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the second screenshot of my previous screenshot you can see that it would take 3-5 minutes for a payment.

From this part of the conversation: click here
    You can see that gold2gold didnt want to receive multiple payments due to his claim of working with multiple people where one person manages the payments.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ErwinSchrodinger View Post
    i do not have more evidence, what i can show is the peculiar reluctance of gold2gold of my proposal to trade 500k first:, he insisted on directly 1m
    here and here

This isnt 100% proof, but you cant say gold2gold is not a scammer.
    this isn't any kind of proof.

A video is editable too.
    a video is editable, but it would at least show the actual trade, which screens does not do in this case.

Why would i go for so much trouble to accuse him of being a scammer, if i did truly trade 1 copper, why would I go for so much trouble to get a ban on gold2gold?
    to get free cash? to ruin his reputation because you could as well be his competition using dummy acc? there's plenty of reasons people would do something like this.

Why didnt gold2gold post anything regarding me having traded 1 copper?
    it's really easy to miss 1 copepr trade if you're expecting 1 mln gold, and jsut assume you haven't got anything

And again - your screens cannot prove in any way, that he did scammed you, it should have been video and not a screen if you want to prove trade, so unless you can prove it we simply cannot take any actions, you are not guilty until proven otherwise, that's the rule most civilized world lives by, and we will not drown anyone because someone said "it's a witch!".

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to get free cash? to ruin his reputation because you could as well be his competition using dummy acc? there's plenty of reasons people would do something like this.
    To get free cash? I already said i do not want any cash.
    Competition? You can check my ip and cross check with any other seller.
    Probably you'd say i could be using a proxy server.

And again - your screens cannot prove in any way, that he did scammed you, it should have been video and not a screen if you want to prove trade, so unless you can prove it we simply cannot take any actions, you are not guilty until proven otherwise, that's the rule most civilized world lives by, and we will not drown anyone because someone said "it's a witch!".
    I respect your interpretation to this thread, if you would be taking my side based on the screens of above, I suppose there would be indeed many bans on innocent traders.
    This has been an expensive lesson, I've been informed to wait in a trade for the other party to accept the trade first.
    This allows you to have time to take a screenshot when you press trade, because this way you have 1-2 sec time to take a ss with both windows greens.
    Can you confirm that this proof would be accepted by you? If so, i will use this from now on.

Back to the topic, I think i might be able obtain evidence to prove that i indeed traded 1m to zaraleana..

To be continued real soon..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive taken the risk and have sent a ticket to Blizzard so that they can confirm the fact that i have been scammed.
    A representative of the customer support team has confirmed the fact i traded the gold and that i have been scammed and has informed me appropriate measures will be taken.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gold2Gold View Post
    Well HI5 this guy traded duped gold or black gold which has disappeared instantly after trading
    Gold disappearing instantly after trade? duped/black gold? What does that even mean?
    I have made lots of gold by selling darkmoon trinkets and have been very active at the AH since patch 6.2.
    Making millions is nothing impressive, accusing my gold to be stolen gold is nonsense.

If it would be, my account would've be banned long ago.
    Guess what? it isnt banned.
    I can show anyone on the SAME character that i possess another 2 million, face to face, in trade.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First you say i didnt trade the gold, then you say i traded you duped gold, whilst you claim to have used a middleman?
    Impressive of you to have observed the gold of having disappeared instantly.

Al these different statements confuses the case and just rises suspicion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast