37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.sse-games.com Scammer site and supporting scammers

Ownedcore Name:mmobuyerx http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...mmobuyerx.html

Skype Name: selltosse, ssecrm000, sseteam

Explain what happened:

Heads up about www.sse-games.com my cousin was looking to buy 30k and contacted their live support. And they got in contact with one of their suppliers to give my cousin the 30k. When he was ingame the supplier traded him the gold and then asked back for it. With a smooth talk that he would get 20% more gold little did he know that's how scammers work. And when i contacted sse-games.com to look into this and find out who this supplier they have that goes around scamming people. I got a copy pasted chat every 10 minutes and had to wait for more then half hour and it got me nowhere. I tried adding the 3 skype accounts selltosse, ssecrm000, sseteam with no luck either.

www.sse-games.com does not mind to have scammers go scam around their customers and i am sure of it that they get a share of it too when they scammed a person. As this is not the first time this happened.

My advice is to stay far far away from that site and take your business elsewhere. Because when you want to buy anything from them then they are fast with helping you out. But when you want to have stuff solved you will get nowhere with them.

I here by report ownedcore account http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...mmobuyerx.html for trying to get customers here on ownedcore so they can continue their scam activities.

When i contacted sse-games their live support they banned me first time without reason because i was not a person that wanted to buy anything. So their operator found it funny to just ip ban and move to next customer... Good thing you can easy change ip and contact them again... sigh what a retarded company...

Accounts that are used trade a lot of gold and probably scam on it too:

www.sse-games.com their gold resellers are using accounts that trade a lot of gold. They are not using like reputable gold sellers different accounts and clean accounts to have safe trades. The 30k that got traded already flagged one of my accounts for dealing with a gold trader. That should never happen for such a small trade in gold unless they just accept any supplier who comes to them. And when questioned about this they asked me how it would be possible for them to have clean accounts. For me that was already a sign of not knowing much of the gold trading business and not caring about the safety of your customers and just got blamed for it and got told it was the risk i took when i am dealing with them...

Dealing with sse-games will surely get you in trouble and high chance of receiving a ban like this email i received on one of the accounts that my cousin used with sse-games

This is to sse-games there is nothing wrong to accept your loss and admit that you were wrong. Pride will get you nowhere in running a company. Try next time to keep your customers happy. And be glad that it is a small ammount of gold that got scammed here. If my cousin got scammed for a big ammount be sure of it that i will do anything in my power to damage you for the ammount that you took of him. So screen your suppliers next time before you piss off the wrong one. I will not take further action then taking it to public shaming and having the account mmobuyerx account banned from the site for bringing ownedcore members in trouble when they want to sell or buy anything of you.

SSE-Games information about the person owning it if you are a pissed off customer too and want to get in touch with him so they can stop pretending that you as customer are not important.

Name: Owen Luo / Luo Can
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daazzluo?fref=ts
    Email: [email protected]
    Street:Changsha Hunan 410000 PRChina
    City:ZhengZhou
    State/Province:Henan
    PostalCode:410000
    Phone:+86.0731 4658522
    Phone Ext:
    Fax:+86.0731 5843158

Last edited by Watcher; 05-28-2015 at 04:16 AM.

www.sse-games.com Scammer site and supporting scammers
    Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After making this thread and copy pasting it in their live support i got finally their attention and wanting to "solve it...."
    Their way of solving it is asking for proof of the trade. My cousin did not screenshotted it so they are trying to use that as an excuse that he traded with the wrong person. I have been dealing with a lot of gold sellers and

1. For the chance of having someone run around with similar name like the gold trade happens if the gold trader is using the same account the whole time to trade gold. So that already proofs that they don't care about your safety and are just after your money and don't care if you get banned.

2. The gold supplier is setting the scam up him self trying to fish see if anyone is going to fall for his scam.

There is no way that on some random server the same time same location the scammer knows where to pop unless he has ties tot he company or they are sse-games is stupid enough to keep on using same account that they got noticed by a scammer...

Like i said in the life support i am not buying it as long you are not solving it several threads willl show up. And don't bullshit me with taking it to the court...This retarded company made even an attempt to silence and threaten me.

Avoid sse-games.com and go spend your money elsewhere instead of having a chance of getting scammed when you buy something of them.
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-25-2015 at 03:29 AM.

hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1195/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've pissed off the wrong person!

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sse-games keeps on blaming it that my cousin traded with the wrong person the money.

Seller: Here is the 30k that you ordered

Cousin: Thank you

Seller: If you give back the 30k i will screenshot it for sse-games so i can offer you 20% discount

Cousin: Sure

Boom gold gone. If my cousin traded with the wrong person how in the hell would the scammer know that the trade was 30k. Unless the supplier him self scammed him... The scammer is retarded enough to name the actual ammount... and sse-games is still trying to blame it on the customer... really gg
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-25-2015 at 04:47 AM.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmobuyerx have been notified and given 24h to reply to this thread

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And like i mentioned this is not their first time scamming people. Here a big list of complaints that involve scamming SSE-Games Reviews - Consumer Reviews of Sse-games.com | SiteJabber
    This site is also owned by them g4mmo.com too. Stay away from g4mmo.com as that one is found scamming a lot of people too.

Skypes used by this scamming company:

ssecrm000 , ssegames , selltosse , sseteam

Emails used by this scamming company:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

sites involved with sse-games are:

g4mmo.com , ssegold.com , ssegames.com , dfogoldsale.com

ssegold.com review about them and investigated http://www.mmoops.com/ssegold-review-mmoops-com/
    facebook.com of ssegold.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ssego...8867723?ref=hl

sse-games.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ssegames?fref=ts their facebook page that you will read a lot of complaints too about them.

Copy paste:

☠ Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
    ☠ Country: China
    ☠ Commonly associated with: Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
    ☛ Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
    ☛ Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
    ☛ Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
    ☛ Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

✍ Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

✍ Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called "Scraping."

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
    ❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
    ❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
    http://www.sse-games.com/images/sprite_index.png
    https://trustsealinfo.verisign.com/s...=sse-games.com
    https://safeweb.norton.com/report/sh...=sse-games.com
    Community reviews of sse-games.com | Norton Safe Web

Illegal TRUSTe Privacy Badge - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
    http://www.sse-games.com/images/sprite_index.png
    http://clicktoverify.truste.com/pvr....com&sealid=101
    http://www.truste.com/consumer-priva...ted-directory/
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-28-2015 at 05:14 AM.

mmobuyerx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    113/12
    Trade Feedback
    64 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am so sorry for what your cousin have suffered.
    1. First of all,on the website, we have always warned our customers:"We will never ask for products back after the trade has been completed. Please just ignore those scammers!"
    2. Secondly,we have all the screenshots for every trade, we also asked you for proof for the scammer who tricked you, isnt it fair? if it proves the truth, we will turn to the suppliers who delivered for us, and stop collecting from him. Or we might get into another trouble of "scamming" that suppliers will say, they did have traded, but we dont pay
    3.Thirdly, we are buying now mostly from private players or resellers,who paid battle chest for trading usually, if the case turned out to be truth, most suppliers from this forums are scammers??

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like i mentioned above how would the scammer/supplier know which ammount to ask for when he asks for the gold back?
    The excuse that he traded with the wrong person would not be valid then don't you think?

And if you already flag an account for 30k then you should face the consequences for running a dirty business and just taking money from anyone. You guys did not even bother to run an investigation on the supplier that caused this. You just pick up the money and move to the next person...

The sites you are promoting are forcing customers to write fake reviews to trustpilot to get discount while the trade did not even take place yet. You are using fake trustmarks to look secure and approved. Don't you think a legit company would stay far away for running a business like that?

I contacted you guys in private to have this issue solved. But you keep directing me to your terms and just because it states there does not mean that you can abuse it. I will not be negotiating anymore with you guys. You are bringing ownedcore members in trouble when dealing with you guys and deserved to get removed.

Last edited by Watcher; 05-28-2015 at 06:09 AM.

diablo3bank's Avatar Active Member Businessman
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, short story let me tell you that shit happens sometimes!

SSE are just intermediating a trade. So they contact a seller to provide gold to a buyer. In that case, everything can happen. They make payments after screenshots are provided.

So if you have a problem is not SSE fault. And they should always refund back if was a problem with buyer/seller. So check better this case.

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So intermediating and taking in scammers to scam their customers should be fine? If your account gets flagged because they are accepting anyone and using accounts that will stop selling untill they get banned and get the list of customers that they served is all normal right?

Their whole business that is set up is shady

Originally Posted by diablo3bank View Post
    Dude, short story let me tell you that shit happens sometimes!
    Typical blaming it on the customer...

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For getting the customer in trouble for using dirty accounts is the risk of the intermediater for getting the supplier to the customer. It's the risk of the business that they should be covered for and not taking the profit that is made and ignoring the issue that they caused. Without them the customer would have never gotten to that shady supplier they got them in contact with. And because of that they should get removed

Defiles's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest with you, its your own fault. REALLY. Any Gold seller site shows do not give back the gold and it is even common knowledge, you couldve asked in the chat of SSE gamer if they want the gold back, but you didnt. You believed a random person that sells gold to them and delivers it to you. They take anyone they can to deliver their gold because thats how their site works.

You cant blame the site for your own stupidness of returning gold to a 3rd person that is not the website.

The moment the gold was delivered, it was done. If you are stupidness enough to trade a person your own gold and then ask the site to take responsibility for your own actions, is just purely sad.

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I will give you my truely honest opinion and experience with SSE.

I've sold over 2 million gold with SSE in the last 3 to 4 years I believe and also he provided many people for me to boost in both PVP and PVE, always got my payment on time, never been scammed by SSE, high value trader.

To be honest Watcher as a guy who by all means made 3400+ posts in here and yet not aware a gold seller will NEVER EVER ask for gold back, I find it ironicly stupid, I won't be surprised if in the first place you did not do it on purpose to get extra gold by using your power as high ranking member with a lot of friends, specially consider you didn't even asked via Skype before falling to such an obvious scam move.

More further, SSE even WROTE BOLDY that they will NEVER ask for the product back, you had to read the terms you agree on, the MOMENT you got your gold, its no longer SSE concern.

Even more deeper, you DID get your product, why would you get "free extra 20%" if you already got your product in time?

Not to mention, do you honestly think that such an old and EXPERIENCED gold seller would talk to you about this kind of crap through IN-GAME chat and not Skype?

SSE/MMOBUYER is HIGH VALUE TRADER, believe me, if I didn't truely believe that, I wouldn't bother type such a text wall about it.

And to finalize it, use your common sense, why would a gold seller which most likely made thousends through this website and is selling about 2 million gold or so per week will scam you for 30k gold?

Also keep in mind that with Gold Buying, FROM ANY SELLER you always take the 1% chance of getting caught, to prove it, check how many people run wth super rare drop mounts in game, shit happens.

Sorry for saying that, deeply sorry but face it, your Cousin turned out to be stupid and falled down to NUMBER ONE RULE in gold buying, his own fault, he had to read and or ask an experience guy such as you.

And to be honest, aren't we all fall down at least once in our WoW life to one scam or another? in 10 years of playing, all of us got scammed like horny children at least once and there was no one to blame except our greedy/naive selves.

I am honest, did ownedcore with all its reputation , really fall into this? I expect Admins to be natural and give fair judgement here and not support Watcher just because he is their friend and is well known member, he knew what he is buying.

Defiles's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
    Like i mentioned above how would the scammer/supplier know which ammount to ask for when he asks for the gold back?
    The excuse that he traded with the wrong person would not be valid then don't you think?

And if you already flag an account for 30k then you should face the consequences for running a dirty business and just taking money from anyone. You guys did not even bother to run an investigation on the supplier that caused this. You just pick up the money and move to the next person...

The sites you are promoting are forcing customers to write fake reviews to trustpilot to get discount while the trade did not even take place yet. You are using fake trustmarks to look secure and approved. Don't you think a legit company would stay far away for running a business like that?

I contacted you guys in private to have this issue solved. But you keep directing me to your terms and just because it states there does not mean that you can abuse it. I will not be negotiating anymore with you guys. You are bringing ownedcore members in trouble when dealing with you guys and deserved to get removed.

When you accept an order at mmobuyer they contact the buyer first for the details and then tell you the supplier the details of the trade and how it should be done. Mail, F2F or AH. You screen that and either upload it or send it via skype to mmobuyer. Then they'll check the screenshots and finish the order. Now the deal is done for them.

What you do now with your own gold, is your own concern. It is neither SSE Games/MMOBUYERS. And if you even are stupid enough to return gold to a supplier / deliverer without even asking the website that sold you the gold, then really you deserve to have been scammed for 30k by a random person.

You can blame Microsoft if you download a virus with the Internet Explorer by visiting porn sites. Nor can you blame the website for returning gold a 3rd person that does not have anything to do with the website except for having an order themselves.

They really have no need to scam 30k gold off you, they sell most likely over 2-5m gold a day.

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am honest, did ownedcore with all its reputation , really fall into this? I expect Admins to be natural and give fair judgement here and not support Watcher just because he is their friend and is well known member, he knew what he is buying.
    This will get you nowhere. I appreciate your post in giving your opinion about it unlike the one above you that is trying to derail the thread and insult people in here. And -rep has been given by me for adding nothing to this thread and having trouble reading of what have been written above. If you got no time to read before posting then don't bother giving your opinion. And Takri i have been an ex moderator for the trade section. This has nothing to do trying to turn this to my side. The mods are neutral and i am giving my opinion and review dealing with ssegames. When you are taking just anybody in your company shit like this will happen. If it happens more then often they will get in trouble for it. So forget about the tons of trades that they done. Bringing your customers in trouble will get you nowhere. If they don't want to ban him because it was my cousin his own fault so be it no harm done and i also understand that. But the thread stays up and if more complaints come in then the moderators will be forced to take action if ssegames keeps on having scammers in their company

For a company offering free service bringing the 2 together should be the fault of the buyer for getting scammed by the company. If a company like above is making profit out of it then they should be more careful who they are accepting in. Because their suppliers are the face of the company. And if they **** so does the company for intermeditating the trade.
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-28-2015 at 06:58 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast