0/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
    But the thread stays up and if more complaints come in then the moderators will be forced to take action if ssegames keeps on having scammers in their company

For a company offering free service bringing the 2 together should be the fault of the buyer for getting scammed by the company. If a company like above is making profit out of it then they should be more careful who they are accepting in. Because their suppliers are the face of the company. And if they **** so does the company for intermeditating the trade.
    And there you are wrong. The suppliers dont work for the company, they are customers just like the buyer. The website merely interacts to bring them together and take their cut. And they did, you gotten your gold and the supplier delivered his gold. At that point it was done for the company because what happened after had nothing to do with the order anymore, yes it was probably the deliverer that scammed you, but it wasnt MMOBUYER. Because as you can check mmobuyer.com they ask for the amount of gold on the realms because they dont have supplier/deliverer in their own company ergo, they never loose any gold during bans.

And if you want to be childish and -reputation me for stating out the truth that its your own fault for not paying attention. So be it

www.sse-games.com Scammer site and supporting scammers
    Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been in the anti scam business for a while. And i have seen this kinda stuff set up by the company that is intermeditating in the trade. Can you proof it no? But using the excuse that they are not involved in it gives them free pass to do what they want. And i actually want to know who this supplier they got in contact with to trade with my cousin. Post some info about him as i am interested.

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Defiles View Post
    And if you want to be childish and -reputation me for stating out the truth that its your own fault for not paying attention. So be it
    Next time when you feel the need to share your opinion don't be insulting anyone

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And it's funny to see once mmobuyerx gets forced to respond that we get different traders to back him up. What a coincidence... thread been up for 3 days with nobody responding... just like the fake trust pilot reviews they had people busy writing them...

Wonder who he is going to contact more if they can respond to the thread...
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-28-2015 at 07:25 AM.

cherezos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well let me tell you that... Ive been working with SSE for long time now. I have never got any kind of problems, especially somewhat scamming... Your cousin was fairly stupid enough to give the gold back... like WTF? "give me 30k back and ill provide 20% discount" WHAT THE FROG? DD well ok... shes got scammed, but thats not hes problem, you see, they HAVE to search for new suppliers all the time, cuz some people just play the game and sell the gold they dont need right? what if those people stop playing? exactly! they dont provide any gold, so they have to search for new suppliers, and as far as i know, there are a sh*t huge lot of scammers, ofcourse there will be problems like this, but personally i think that your cousin did a big mistake and its all her fault... ECPECIALLY if you refuse to provide proof... what if youre a scammer aswell? yeah let SSE give money back all the orders that say they got scammed... this is stupid mate... you didnt proove that you got scammed basicly... no screenshot, no video, nothing... sorry... its unfortunate but... ohwell...

but the main part, sse is very kind and great, dont judge it just because you got scammed and you cant even proove it... ill say it one more time, many many people work with sse and can tell the same thing, THEY ARE GOOD so i wouldnt give a freak about this situation, its fairly stupid

AND WTH??? you said something about "they dont give a fk bout customers safety? WHAT? everything is written on website, you better read the thing you know... sorry mate... btw nice detective playing here, but not worth it, youll never convince people not to buy from them just cuz your cousin doesnt pay attention... happens mate, srsly, know that feel, but if its your fault, just let it go...

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cherezos View Post
    Well let me tell you that... Ive been working with SSE for long time now. I have never got any kind of problems, especially somewhat scamming... Your cousin was fairly stupid enough to give the gold back... like WTF? "give me 30k back and ill provide 20% discount" WHAT THE FROG? DD well ok... shes got scammed, but thats not hes problem, you see, they HAVE to search for new suppliers all the time, cuz some people just play the game and sell the gold they dont need right? what if those people stop playing? exactly! they dont provide any gold, so they have to search for new suppliers, and as far as i know, there are a sh*t huge lot of scammers, ofcourse there will be problems like this, but personally i think that your cousin did a big mistake and its all her fault... ECPECIALLY if you refuse to provide proof... what if youre a scammer aswell? yeah let SSE give money back all the orders that say they got scammed... this is stupid mate... you didnt proove that you got scammed basicly... no screenshot, no video, nothing... sorry... its unfortunate but... ohwell...

but the main part, sse is very kind and great, dont judge it just because you got scammed and you cant even proove it... ill say it one more time, many many people work with sse and can tell the same thing, THEY ARE GOOD so i wouldnt give a freak about this situation, its fairly stupid

AND WTH??? you said something about "they dont give a fk bout customers safety? WHAT? everything is written on website, you better read the thing you know... sorry mate... btw nice detective playing here, but not worth it, youll never convince people not to buy from them just cuz your cousin doesnt pay attention... happens mate, srsly, know that feel, but if its your fault, just let it go...
    Sigh... do you get copy paste by ssegames to post here because he is in trouble? I know it was my cousin his fault there is no need to point that. But dealing with you got my account flagged. And stop bothering with trying to back him up because you got contacted to do so. Because you guys did not even know this thread was up untill he contacted you guys. Like the fake reviews that show up on their site and the fake trust mark they use there. The whole company is actuallly fake so how does that look for you when you respond in this thread trying to back them up?

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You get discount or something if you write a positive comment here and send screenshot to them? Like ssegames been doing to Trust Pilot?

cherezos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jesus babe, calm down i told you, im working with them for long time, never got any problems, im sure if ill get in trouble with him, its not guna last long and will be solved quickly. i dont give a sh** about fake mate, all i know is that they work nice and always fair, and now youre making a problem for them just because... well you know why... im not gunna point anymore

Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cherezos View Post
    jesus babe, calm down i told you, im working with them for long time, never got any problems, im sure if ill get in trouble with him, its not guna last long and will be solved quickly. i dont give a sh** about fake mate, all i know is that they work nice and always fair, and now youre making a problem for them just because... well you know why... im not gunna point anymore
    So how do you know about this thread? He contacted you on skype to give you discount or something to back him up? If he is in the right then there would be nothing to be worried about right? He would not be needing your support to respond here. And from what all i seen that the company is involved in all is pretty fake so no idea if i should take your word on it.
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-28-2015 at 07:49 AM.

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have to admit, I have to agree about many things you said Watcher such as the promise of high quality gold providers but then again, in this shady market, anything can happen ...

For the case, I make my Gold "legit" from boosting in CMs and or Arena for the case, I get my gold from a lot of servers which I do not play, then I sell it the gold seller that offer the highest price, I've pretty sold to all the well known and respected gold sellers in this website include SSE.

In SSE case and gold providing however, its mostly trading in very specfic servers on damned, therefore always give me the highest value but not as often.

I've never been warned nor never been banned for it and always been doing the trading through my actual main Account, how is that possible? I have backup through my CMs for the case, therefore that's "legal Gold".
    Now for the actual problems:

*The First problem start when XX "Gold Provider" sell to XX Gold Seller, even legitlly made gold and then suddenly one decide to scam and actually scam the XX Gold Seller an buyer, no one got control over it.
    For the record, the SAFEST WAY IS if the Gold provider will give the Gold directly than go through IP switching on new account to the actual buyer, for all 3 parties, buyer, seller and provider.

*The Second problem is the "go prove" who ****ed up, lets say XX Buyer or XX Provider brag to their friends, even through Skype call that he bought/sold Gold then one of the friends get jellyfish and decide to report.
    Then again, beyond the Seller control.

*The Third problem is related to the above problem is if the actual buyer name is revealed to a third party, he might try to do third party scam with an alt which look a lot like what happen to above said cousin.

*The Fourth problem is a guy who scammed someone/account (which is VERY unlikely right now consider the new super strong account protections provided by Blizzard in the last 3 years) and then try to get rid of it by selling it.

*The Fifth and most dangerous one is a provider who sell the Gold and then report he's got scammed, iroincly, it can be a provider that been trading for even 10 times and just like that 1 day decide to make "the hit" after he gained the trust of the Seller.

*The Sixth and last is the unluckly "chance" of Blizzard randomlly caughting the trade though unlikely to have happen consider the facts said by the OP.

Pretty much all the above is avoidable except the Fifth and Sixth.

What to make of it? personally if I where to be a Gold Seller which I am not, I would let the new guys fill small orders such as "30k" while only using trusted
    ones for very big ones, at the end its everyone intrest to be discreet about it ...

I agree that iyour cousin is innocent if he would not trade the gold back and then get warning, specially not talking about it in game chat, realized if he is been talking to GM just before it or had a GM ticket open, even without being aware of it, the GM can see all your chats/actions before and a bit after he is actually talking to you and then the chat came up.

Above SSE is right.

However, I also agree about that Watcher is right for the fact its not his Cousin fault he ordered low and or that the test provider been used in his order.

Therefore both sides are wrong and made dramatic mistakes.

I think you should get to agreement and get it over it, and Watcher even if you want to leave a post of feedback about SSE, you should really change the title of it ... "xx is scamming website" is enough for people to not buy without even reading the posts and specially the replies ...

Nevertheless the outcome, my parrot think we all should be friends and make peace!

Just look at him!
    https://i.imgur.com/izZqv0K.jpg
    Last edited by Takri; 05-28-2015 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Made it easier to read.

Defiles's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your account got flagged? To be honest with the kind of pms you got from the deliverer i can tell why, sadly its the fault of the scammer :-/

When i supplied/delivered i only told them to meet me at OG Bank, never why or what for. Because Blizzard will check the chat logs. Plus i never used any character below 90. Worked pretty well.

Sorry to hear that you've got flagged though.

But yeah, what i would suggest is that you shouldn't blame MMOBuyer but rather the supplier as he's the reason your cousin was scammed. MMOBUYER should provide the email or skype of the person and maybe that person got his own account here in the forum to be blocked

diablo3bank's Avatar Active Member Businessman
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
    This will get you nowhere. I appreciate your post in giving your opinion about it unlike the one above you that is trying to derail the thread and insult people in here. And -rep has been given by me for adding nothing to this thread and having trouble reading of what have been written above. If you got no time to read before posting then don't bother giving your opinion. And Takri i have been an ex moderator for the trade section. This has nothing to do trying to turn this to my side. The mods are neutral and i am giving my opinion and review dealing with ssegames. When you are taking just anybody in your company shit like this will happen. If it happens more then often they will get in trouble for it. So forget about the tons of trades that they done. Bringing your customers in trouble will get you nowhere. If they don't want to ban him because it was my cousin his own fault so be it no harm done and i also understand that. But the thread stays up and if more complaints come in then the moderators will be forced to take action if ssegames keeps on having scammers in their company

For a company offering free service bringing the 2 together should be the fault of the buyer for getting scammed by the company. If a company like above is making profit out of it then they should be more careful who they are accepting in. Because their suppliers are the face of the company. And if they **** so does the company for intermeditating the trade.
    How about just stop the crap. It was your fault for not reading their TOS. I still can't believe we are discussing about 30k gold here. And you failed into an old known around scam... End of story. Pls stop saying anything bad against SSE unless you show proof.

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Defiles View Post
    Your account got flagged? To be honest with the kind of pms you got from the deliverer i can tell why, sadly its the fault of the scammer :-/

When i supplied/delivered i only told them to meet me at OG Bank, never why or what for. Because Blizzard will check the chat logs. Plus i never used any character below 90. Worked pretty well.

Sorry to hear that you've got flagged though.

Your method is not practical, it's a very dire situation and the only one who can never get hurt of is the scammer ... sadly.

But yeah, what i would suggest is that you shouldn't blame MMOBuyer but rather the supplier as he's the reason your cousin was scammed. MMOBUYER should provide the email or skype of the person and maybe that person got his own account here in the forum to be blocked
    This method is not practical, sadly enough, in this situation, the only one who do not get hurt is the scammer.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The supplier is the seller and not the buyer's problem.
    I want a reply from mmobuyerx confirming a full refund or delivery of 30k gold has been issued.

If mmobuyerx don't fix this within 48 hours, they will be held responsible for their suppliers actions.

Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been working with them for a while, never had any issues. And yes, this scam method has been around for years, no idea why would anyone fall for it still and then blame the site. And yes, they gave me the link to this thread, i'd ask fellow traders to do the same for me in a similar situation ofc, not seeing anything wrong about it. But then again, its just 30k so its easier to let it go, at least i'd do this if this happened to me.
    We do currencies/accounts/services in many online games.
    10+ years in business, thousands of happy customers
    Contacts: Skype dartex2008 / Discord dartex2023 / Telegram @dartex2008
    Beware of impersonators! Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer pretending to be me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast