0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arTxOdb View Post
    I tried to settle it the civilized way ...
    We got 7 pages of Skype conversation where you are talking dirty about my bosses kid and sister, that's civilized - Suuuure ...

Scandicgold.net  Scammer (swift spectral tiger)
    wstore's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fakking screenshot? Hey how can I Do that? im not god.

"The screenshots are in our company policy more than enough to validate a transaction. We have done this for 5 years and the supplier was trustworthy."

And you never ask yourself the question why you have so many bad reviews? Maybe change your suppliers... I can not understand how you let do such things without checking .
    A buisness does not work like that.

arTxOdb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ScandicGold View Post
    We got 7 pages of Skype conversation where you are talking dirty about my bosses kid and sister, that's civilized - Suuuure ...
    let me clarify my statement as it seems you generally have problems understanding what other people write. I first tried to settle it civilized, but because you didn't want to have a constructive discussion and have been completely ignorant of the problems (best example is right now) it has lead to what happened.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    wstore, ScandicGold is accusing you of faking your screenshot, if you want to prove it's real, you can contact me in via PM providing your acc info, so I can log in to your account and confirm that ticket responses from screenshots are indeed there.
    This is in my opinion the only way to validate the screenshots posted by wstore.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅

wstore's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And what for validate useless screenshot from scandicgold who strictly proves nothing?

We will make acc checking with HI5 asap.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WSTORE and SCANDICGOLD

Please refrain from posting personal details about each other - posting personal details about other members in a trade dispute requires approval by me or Hi5.
    -Personal details removed from the thread for now, but can be retrieved if needed.

Also, try to keep the tone as civil as possible. There is no reason to go all drama queen mode. It won't help your case at all if you go total frenzy. Stay calm, act professional, both of you. Judging on your profiles you both seem to run companies so I expect you to show some professionalism and common sense. As soon as Hi5 get to verify the GM response, he will come to a conclusion how we deal with this situation

Peace out

Eryxon
    Last edited by Eryx; 03-30-2015 at 07:09 AM.

andrelol5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was just about to buy a RBG boost from these guys. Will wait till this is settled.

ScandicGold's Avatar Banned POWER LEVELING MASTER CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andrelol5 View Post
    Was just about to buy a RBG boost from these guys. Will wait till this is settled.
    We do not offer RBG boost.

arTxOdb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do not offer RBG boost.
    whow that's funny... because you do not offer any other products as well

arTxOdb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    even as obviously unfavorable all of the facts have been for scamdicgold, i would still love to hear how it all turned out

Ondemandgold's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a theif look at my thread 600 eu +

Rb Gaming's Avatar Banned Professional Pvp Player CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can also confirm that, scandicgold is not a reliable company / organisation.

I have bad experience with him before which i didnt care about it too much, but if he started to scam people, then i need to give information as well.

I have bought several thread designs from a guy called '' Beyer Designs'' on ownedcore ( mods can see that threads and messages ) he was saying hes a guy working in the same office with scandicgold ( which i didnt even check ) because we already know that, sellers in ownedcore doesnt have office or a company in general. Its just a lie to show theirselves as company. Anyway, this guy hasn't completed my orders and left in middle, stopped responding me for a long time. Then i contacted the scandicgold guy on e-mail and he said that, this guy is in hospital bla bla bla and they will try to help me solving this thing but everything between the beyerdesign guy and me, will remain like that, and scandicgold will be able to help only for once, but dont care about the deal between us.

Now i see that, Jonas beyer is the same guy who created the scandicgold.net, wish i could have reviewed more before starting business with that guy, and realize that they are same person.

A lie is a lie, and have to be punished.

Do not trust to this guy, for your own safety in future.

Ps. I have every single chat, log, details, emails on my pc i can share when it's needed.

Sharing some of the pics i took today to support your case, i think it will be helpful.
    GL

Skype info of the non-existent desiger

After adding him

After i understood that something is wrong with him

Then Scandic gold guy's reactions

Last edited by Rb Gaming; 04-02-2015 at 07:29 AM.

wstore's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **I wrote something really stupid and recieved a 24 hour forum vacation for it**
    Last edited by Eryx; 04-03-2015 at 08:36 AM.

ScandicGold's Avatar Banned POWER LEVELING MASTER CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wstore View Post
    How that person pays you HI5 to be still here? :gusta:

I find his despair , wanting to agree with such a dishonest person, but its your forum. Enjoy
    Did you just accuse us for paying HI5 to keep us on OC and saying Ownedcore are corrupt? - Wow, that's some hardcore assumptions.

First of all it's always hard to prove something by screenshots, even faking a GM message or making a new account and telling a GM a lie - all can do that, but we have GREAT feedback on OC and many other sites. Why would we scam and loose a company over such small amounts? Sure some of our customers have lost gold, items and such, but we clearly states that we do NOT cover gold taken, nor give any compensation, and that makes people do bad reviews if it happen. Some get so angry and says we're scammers, and that is NOT fair.

But we DO deliver on 99.9% of all orders, and from what I can see, we still have WAY more good reviews/feedback, than bad. Sure, we have bad reviews, but it's nearly impossible to get 100% good feedback in a business like this, since it's against the EULA to buy gold/items for real money. Even our power leveling product range are not allowed in the EULA, not even letting your kid or brother/sister play on your account are allowed, and Blizzard may take gold, items or ban your account, but that is a risk the customer take, we clearly states that!

So quit sounding like the victim here - sure you MAY have lost an item (or just trying to scam us and get your money back), but we clearly states that we DO NOT COVER a lost after the transaction. Sure that's rough, but that's the way we operate - and most other in this business - else we would make giant losses our self when it happen once in a while ...

You sir, you are the one that should not be here. You are the scammer.

arTxOdb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you just accuse us for paying HI5 to keep us on OC and saying Ownedcore are corrupt? - Wow, that's some hardcore assumptions.

First of all it's always hard to prove something by screenshots, even faking a GM message or making a new account and telling a GM a lie - all can do that, but we have GREAT feedback on OC and many other sites. Why would we scam and loose a company over such small amounts? Sure some of our customers have lost gold, items and such, but we clearly states that we do NOT cover gold taken, nor give any compensation, and that makes people do bad reviews if it happen. Some get so angry and says we're scammers, and that is NOT fair.

But we DO deliver on 99.9% of all orders, and from what I can see, we still have WAY more good reviews/feedback, than bad. Sure, we have bad reviews, but it's nearly impossible to get 100% good feedback in a business like this, since it's against the EULA to buy gold/items for real money. Even our power leveling product range are not allowed in the EULA, not even letting your kid or brother/sister play on your account are allowed, and Blizzard may take gold, items or ban your account, but that is a risk the customer take, we clearly states that!

So quit sounding like the victim here - sure you MAY have lost an item (or just trying to scam us and get your money back), but we clearly states that we DO NOT COVER a lost after the transaction. Sure that's rough, but that's the way we operate - and most other in this business - else we would make giant losses our self when it happen once in a while ...

You sir, you are the one that should not be here. You are the scammer.
    ...whatever bro... can't even read all of your post because halfway in my brain starts to turn off by all your usual far-fetched bullshit

...so justice has been served... even if it took a quite a while

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12