0/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMPING - Suggestion -

Currently Bumps cost about 50 cents per. I know im speaking on behalf of myself and multiple members of ownedcore when i say that this is not fair. First off ownedcore is a high traffic website meaning that multiple threads are created throughout hours of the day which means your thread will be lowered and lowered. This means that daily you often are forced to bump your thread multiple times which will become quite expensive when looking at monthly figures.

My suggestion:

Bumps were indeed out of control especially in the diablo 3 section where I am most familiar. What needs to be put in place is a system where you are able to bump every two - three hours and any bumps before your time limit is over should require the payment for 500 pts or what ever it may be. This will lower the excessive bumping that most people do and it will be fair.

I do believe that this new setup is nice. The idea that you can purchase different products via the new system such as bold titles etc. is in my opinion very nice and I know for a fact i will use these to my advantage as will most of the ownedcore population.

BUMPING  - Suggestion -
    sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this is something we are highly considering, as it will make the forum active and ongoing.