Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are reading far too much into it.(this thread, as well as JD's post)

Why the hate for someone that "may" have a chance of saving you money and time? no evidence?-ask for it. and only it.

If i still played WoW, i'd be up in arms "WTF dude where the hell are you getting your information and why are you not bothering to follow up on it with something, so it's a bit more than a scare tactic that is PERCEIVED by the audience."

I am neither supporting the thread but I personally don't condone you jumping on someones case THIS much with blindsiders on about what you did write.
    So what if he wrote about Veng of the Void, did he not cover MoP which people called BS on as well? Has he not done FAR more articles than what you selectively want to call out?

It's fine to ask for sources or further evidence but riding him with mudslinging is a bit much, we are not a political board and he isn't running for office.
    Last edited by Remus3; 02-08-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Banwave Inc? Stop Botting & Hacking for a Few Days
    RealPlutoNess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you when the offsets were updated I completely stopped everything, and I am waiting till march for everything to settle back down, because I have been one of the January ban-wave victims and I got my account back, so I can not afford to not proceed with caution (Double negative love em). While what I do may be deemed too cautious there is never enough when it comes to bans and ban-waves. It gets like this the beginning of every year and people get sucked into it.
    Last edited by RealPlutoNess; 02-09-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The source is relatively sensitive, which is why I can't name it openly. It comes from an insider, and there's no 100% evidencial reinforcement to it, but I figured I'd post anyway. Better to use caution than to not say a word at all. Read articles carefully.
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    We never attacked him jd. We asked for sources. Unless this is conformable it should not be a news post all I was saying.

Save the news posts for content/articles etc not ban wave prophecies.

To the op I love what you do on this site just not a fan of this non-sourced speculated post you made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    The person who attacked him now asks for removal of his own post. Yes, he was attacked for posting this.

themuffin0's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It's a warning, thank him and don't attack him. This is also coming from the guy who was the first person on the internet to post about Mists of Pandaria.
    Take out the tampons, throw them away and bleed on your pants! Your opinion shall be heard but don't attack someone for warning you for something that might be true.
    I called my post dumb because it was factually untrue and regret making such a kneejerk reaction. Your statement here is also untrue. People will react unpredictably when told to stop doing something they enjoy/profit from with nothing but heresay. That being said, apologies to Jeremiah and thank you for the heads up.

seafunk's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I wouldn't know better I'd assume this was a poor attempt at temporarily raising gold prices lol.

Btw a chinese company once predicted that their toon will be banned and told me to split from /p immediately. Too late, I assume some companies have inside sources which obviously could neither be named or should even be hinted at. I take this as a well meant heads up, but I will gladly except a ban as well. Still have 12 dead cata accounts lol, but I'd probably use the opportunity to stop.

I think Blizzard knows exactly how many players bot and probably are seeing a respectable decline in the number of subscriptions since Pirox closed their business.

Besides, I don't think blizz is actually fighting botters in wow at all anymore, despite the looks of it with suing Bossland GmbH and all that. If someone is botting in an obvious way and receives a lot of reports, he is gonna receive a ban. As long as there aren't enough reports though, you are fine it seems.

I've had an account perm banned for selling 100k in January 2011. Got it restored after 1h15min (sob story). Got 2 suspensions in the foloowing 3 months or so and been good since the last despite 24/7 botting.
    Last edited by seafunk; 02-10-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Elswick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks jeremiah for the heads up.

visitor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by seafunk View Post
    If I wouldn't know better I'd assume this was a poor attempt at temporarily raising gold prices lol.

Btw a chinese company once predicted that their toon will be banned and told me to split from /p immediately. Too late, I assume some companies have inside sources which obviously could neither be named or should even be hinted at. I take this as a well meant heads up, but I will gladly except a ban as well. Still have 12 dead cata accounts lol, but I'd probably use the opportunity to stop.

I think Blizzard knows exactly how many players bot and probably are seeing a respectable decline in the number of subscriptions since Pirox closed their business.

Besides, I don't think blizz is actually fighting botters in wow at all anymore, despite the looks of it with suing Bossland GmbH and all that. If someone is botting in an obvious way and receives a lot of reports, he is gonna receive a ban. As long as there aren't enough reports though, you are fine it seems.

I've had an account perm banned for selling 100k in January 2011. Got it restored after 1h15min (sob story). Got 2 suspensions in the foloowing 3 months or so and been good since the last despite 24/7 botting.
    hehe this wasnt an attempt to get higher gold prices.. Jeremiah had a suspescion and rather than seeing fellow owners being banned he decided to give us a warning. maybe it shouldnt be posted as news, but it was nice nevertheless..
    Hey I just met you

karlsen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What bots/hacks would this most likely apply to?
    Would it apply to just mouse hooking? Do you have any additional info about when the banwave records will initiate, can it already be too late?

EcHoEs's Avatar lol why u mad
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, been Honorbuddying almost nonstop for last 3 days lawl..

Vaskebjørnen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tip mate! +rep for this

Razkaz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky me :P just sold my bots!

Proceed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now i want to thank you good sir, the banwave is coming right now, we have threads on the Honorbuddy forums ...
    So next time maybe better just trust a person with the status "news chef" and "moderator" in such stories, it was not like he wrote: "send me your money and i will make you rich" .

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Proceed View Post
    And now i want to thank you good sir, the banwave is coming right now, we have threads on the Honorbuddy forums ...
    So next time maybe better just trust a person with the status "news chef" and "moderator" in such stories, it was not like he wrote: "send me your money and i will make you rich" .
    Where should I send em?

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Draganos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has begun...

Farmers Accounts are locked down hour by hour... server sided detection. Not client based.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast