Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Trollface, I don't believe anything you say due to your name.

And to other things, this is nothing huge but a MVP just posted this 10 minutes ago on WoW Forums:
    Nah it'll be in 2012. It'll be announced at Blizzcon. The World of Warcraft panels reveal that much. Plus, patch 4.3 is sort of the "final" patch of Cataclysm, so we're slowly moving toward the next expansion.
    It'll be out late summer or something next year, if they keep a similar schedule as with previous expansions.

To answer your question, however, Mists of pandaria has been confirmed NOT to be an upcoming expansion. whatever this project may be, is uncertain. We may however find out about during blizzcon this weekend. Until then, please do not ask this question again.

This is not true.
    I presume you're going by Tom Chilton's comment at Gamescom where he said: "if you look at traditionally how we've handled that race it's been in those secondary products because we haven't realized it in the world. Most of the time when we do anything panda-related it's going to be a comic book or a figurine or something like that."

The keywords here are traditionally and Most of the time. Don't fall for Blizzard's cryptic messages :P

Mists of Pandaria Story Leaked
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe panda will be content patch in next expansion

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHA to all you nay sayers. I knew this was real from the beginning.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHAHAHAHRHAHRHAHRHARHAR PANDAS WIN AGAIN! Aphel was right, haters be hating.

BaddyMcBad's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    HAHAHAHAHRHAHRHAHRHARHAR PANDAS WIN AGAIN! Aphel was right, haters be hating.
    Uhh what, if I remember write Aphel said it was going to be Vengeance of the Void. It clearly wasn't.

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    Uhh what, if I remember write Aphel said it was going to be Vengeance of the Void. It clearly wasn't.
    Uhh, if I remember right... he then made this thread days before blizzcon and the VotV was already stated to be uncertain and could have been fake and all that ensued in discussion.

Especially considering he did a name-change and i'm just covering my bases here... but this op is the same person.

Month/day/year

Veng of the Void:
    7-6-2011 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...age-heavy.html
    "[...]they could have an ounce of truth, or they could be completely false."

Mists of Pandaria
    8-3-2011 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/cont...wow-comic.html
    8-11-2011 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...expansion.html MoP stated more likely.
    8-18-2011 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...eculation.html MoP directly talked about.

" 1 Week Ago"
    Today was day one of Blizzcon, giving it 6 days to be super sure....
    10-15-2011 This thread was created....

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    Uhh, if I remember right... he then made this thread days before blizzcon and the VotV was already stated to be uncertain and could have been fake and all that ensued in discussion.

Especially considering he did a name-change and i'm just covering my bases here... but this op is the same person.

Month/day/year

Veng of the Void:
    7-6-2011 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...age-heavy.html
    "[...]they could have an ounce of truth, or they could be completely false."

Mists of Pandaria
    8-3-2011 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/cont...wow-comic.html
    8-11-2011 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...expansion.html MoP stated more likely.
    8-18-2011 http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news...eculation.html MoP directly talked about.

" 1 Week Ago"
    Today was day one of Blizzcon, giving it 6 days to be super sure....
    10-15-2011 This thread was created....
    Gotta love detective work.

shadowfox47's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pandaran are imbalanced they will be able to talk to horde and alliance xD

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    Gotta love detective work.
    Gotta love members who can't do it for themselves =/ Going back to LoL matches for my evening, perhaps I'll solve a crime around midnight.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shadowfox47 View Post
    pandaran are imbalanced they will be able to talk to horde and alliance xD
    Actually if I'm not mistaken they said they weren't sure if they were going to be able to. More than likely they will only be able to talk to Horde and Alliance Pandaren

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they end up being able to talk to each other, I wonder if they'll have an AH where Alliance and Horde can list on the same AH without the massive fee of the Neutral AH already implemented.

eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm loling @ every guys saying that was a fake.
    Hackhac, contributor && donator.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Q: When new pandaren are created they are all neutral. Will they lose their ability to communicate with other Pandaren of the other faction once they have chosen a side?

A: Pandaren will not be able to speak to pandaren from other factions.
    BlizzCon 2011: Exclusive Interview with Dave Kosak, WoW Lead Quest Designer - Wowhead News

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackhac View Post
    I'm loling @ every guys saying that was a fake.
    Uhhh it's because it is? I'm incredibly disappointed in users like you, Remus3, Confucius and Drwho, that clearly cannot read. There are only TWO points made in the original post that are true:

Levels 85-90
    Exploration/questing on isle of Pandaria

There are NOT two distinct races of Pandaren, they've stated that your pandaren starts out as neutral and at level 10 you choose which faction you want to join.

Civil war split the island of Pandaria literally. The two warring Pandaren clans used their magic to split the island down the middle.
    Has already been proven complete garbage.

Deathwing's Shattering is what initially caused famine and disease to consume the island of Pandaria. The Shadow Shao'din took a very direct approach to handling the problem, and this meant wiping out the sickly members of the population in large numbers. The Alliance does not initially understand the brutality of the Shadow Shao'din.
    Has NOTHING to do with the story. The alliance and horde discover Pandaria due to ensuing naval battles that cause both sides to be washed up on the shores of Pandaria.

Shodo-pan Zin Ji is the stand-in villain for the expansion, but N'Zoth and Azshara play a role, as well.
    Being that there is no such thing as a Shadow Shao'din this in itself is incredibly unlikely.

Blizzard wanted to give the Alliance another "unethical" or "shadowy" race to balance the storyline out.
    What? What race is shadowy or unethical? The Worgen are cursed humans that shut themselves off from the world so it wouldn't spread, The Draenai are goat-people from another planet that are running away from the Burning Legion's corruption. My best guess would be Humans: corruptible sods.

The thing that really gets my goat about you people saying "LOL I KNEW IT WAS REAL", is that all the news team did was report a RUMOR about an expansion we already knew the title of. It's not a far jump to assume that they are going to stick with the 5 increased levels per expansion, nor is it to assume that Pandaria is going to be an island, if not THE island. The rest of it is fanboy fiction, which is actually even worse than Vengeance of the Void itself.

I hold no ill-feelings toward the news team, I just wish like actual journalists you would attempt to spend the effort toward finding reliable sources, not simply believing anyone that posts "I heard from a friend" or "I have a friend that works at blizzard that told me..." or "I'm not going to say where I got this...". Sounding cloak and dagger doesn't mean that your information is true, even less so on the internet. It's the difference between being the New York Times and a Tabloid. It doesn't take detective work to realize only two of the most obvious parts of this 'article' are correct. Simply go read the Blizzcon coverage.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even going to reply to 90% of what you said for the fact of adding me on the list. I provided links to a personal discussion between the user i quoted and the error of his statement. Not once did I stated that this thread was 100% true, remotely possible, or praise anyone.

And last 2 times an expansion came around this place was the hot spot for information and emulation, Do you see me in a yellow tag? or News correspondent on my title/sig/name in any history of this site? No.

Clearly you can't digest that those people saying "knew it was right" were exclaiming about the expansion "content" AKA MoP in general not the damn details, only Blizzard knows those and we don't get paid.
    (last I check even the tabloid people get paid.)
    Want to right these wrongs? Fix em, be proactive instead of creating chaos over bs that everyone who plays wow already knows from Blizzcon, this wasn't written the day of/during... it was days before.

also check the first few lines of the thread RUMOR aka "we don't know if this is real or fake"

I don't see anyone proudly praising anyone for being spot on with any content beyond that the expansion was indeed going to be Panda's.
    -ps:
    would i love it if there was a solid lead for information sure, doesn't mean we as a site have access to one. or lifelines to blizzard like other sites... frankly due to the nature of the site itself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast