Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night I purchased a Cataclysm key, and guess what, it was already in used. The operator in the Live Chat told me to upload two pictures, one of the error and one of the key. I did it and he told me to wait 24 - 48 hours. Will I get a new key or should I file a dispute on Paypal?

I also purchased 2x 60 days game cards and another Cataclysm key last night, which was delivered (this was 2 hours before I bought the key that was already in use). So yeah, I guess it happens to everyone now and then.

Any suggestions are welcome!

zdiddy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    I just wanted to alert my fellow gamers that a well known site you may be familiar with Offgamers.com has been confirmed to have sold FAKE US 60 day gamecards on 4 occassions confirmed now.

One of these occassions happened to be myself, the other 3 were people I found on the internet who made the same claim.

I purchased a 2 pack of 60 day US gamecards, 1 of them worked fine. One did not (said it was already in use)

I thought no big deal, because everyone does make mistakes. But after explaining this issue to live support and sending in about 30 screenshots, I was basically told im out of luck and have a nice day.

I will not be buying from Offgamers again, Gold wait time is HORRIBLE, and they sell fake products.

I advise you to pick a more ethical site such as MMOkings.com

Thanks
    Good Luck and HAPPY GAMING!

-7itanium
    MMOwned News Correspondence
    I've purchased at least 10 cards from them in 2 years and never had an issue. I also had my gold delivered in 30 minutes last time I ordered. I have recommended them numerous times to my friends and all of them were satisfied. As much as I am skeptical about sites like offgamers, both guy4game.com and offgamers have been awesome to me and my guildies. So far no issues on my end.

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zdiddy View Post
    I've purchased at least 10 cards from them in 2 years and never had an issue. I also had my gold delivered in 30 minutes last time I ordered. I have recommended them numerous times to my friends and all of them were satisfied. As much as I am skeptical about sites like offgamers, both guy4game.com and offgamers have been awesome to me and my guildies. So far no issues on my end.
    Same here tbh fine for me :S
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

JuJuBoSc's Avatar Banned for scamming CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been spend for +10k$ there for various reasons, that happenned me 2 times but I got new key in 3 4 days each time.

warior5's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never had problem using offgamers...

Nekan's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For around 3 years buying from Offgamers and NEVER had any problems, bought probably like 400-600 various cd-keys, got platinium account after 1year buying from them. Issue I had 2 times it was not Offgamers related, sometimes you can't add cd-key becasue something wrong is with your cookies browser so you need to delete them, but 2 times it didnt help and only way to add cd-key to my account was to do it from other computer, but it worked like a charm so really Offgamers is trustworthy, got great service, people on live chat know enlgish well not like others sellers with 10yrs chinese on live chat "hey, u need halp with sumthink?"

Btw does this thread really should be in Site News ?
    Last edited by Nekan; 01-13-2011 at 07:46 AM.

eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered more than 200 cards there, never had a problem. Platinum member.
    Hackhac, contributor && donator.

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only got a WotLK key from them a couple of months ago and everything worked fine, and I was really about to get a gamecard + a Cataclysm key if it wasn't for this topic. Won't use them again.

Nekan's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moonk1n Actually offgamers is one of the best website to buy cd-keys etc, ofcourse some mistake happen in every company but like I said 3yrs of buying from them and all cd-keys worked without issue, if you have any problem with anything I'm pretty sure they will solve it for.

Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to be honest I thought the same after I bought my first cd-key from them, was really happy with their service & pricing. Indeed, mistakes can happen, but let's be honest, you can't actually mess up the used keys with the unused one and there is no excuse for that. I'm really curious if they do give you another cd-key/gamecard if the one you bought won't work or if they'll be like "once you recieve it it's considered used". I might however try my luck once again with them cuz I hope they are aware of topics like this one and don't want to drag their name into more dirt :P

Thanks for your reply Nekan!

Deezpair's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a platinum user at offgamers, spend loads of money on them and never had any complaints.

But recently ive bought 3 separate orders of cataclysm keys, and all 3 were already used.

Made tickets about it and 2 days later i received new valid keys.

RaptorMX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sue them in where ever youre living in, they fail to show up in court, they will be banned from your countrys money gateways. Then you can say "Too Bad" to them when theyre loosing money.
    At least in Europe this is possible due law's of selling, if product is allready used and they wont tell that its allready used, and they wont do refund of the product then theyre working against law.

Blizzard would be shurely helping and providing prof that gametime key isnt used in your wow account, due they want get gold seller out of the business.

Offgamers would shurely settle this before it gets to court room since they need money from european customers and banning them from eu money gateways would be allmost like deathstrike to them, i belive eu is where about 20-40% of their income comes.

Ofc this can depend from country to country, some countries this is not possible and in some countries is.

And yes im OffGamers customer, Platinium member over 3000 euros used in OffGamers and never any problems.

Originally Posted by Deezpair View Post
    Im a platinum user at offgamers, spend loads of money on them and never had any complaints.

But recently ive bought 3 separate orders of cataclysm keys, and all 3 were already used

Made tickets about it and 2 days later i received new valid keys.
    Guess that happens when youre Platinum member, better service since we are higest ranked buyers in offgamers, they do refund just because we have spend fortune on their services and propability that we come back again is extremely high.
    Last edited by RaptorMX; 01-16-2011 at 08:29 AM.

Netzgeist's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I buy stuff there since 2 years maybe. Keys, gametime, hundreds of €. In all these deals there was one single GTC which didn't work. Their support replaced me a new one while in livechat. I bought a cata key just today - all ok. I dont wanna be rude, but this "news" is pretty much not news but a harrassing advertisement, especially regarding to who owns mmokings.. .
    In my opinion(!) Offgamers is just best in slot for anything wow related to buy.
    regards,
    NG

Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a cataclysm key for my second account from them, everything worked fine and fast. So far I've only got a WotLK and a Cataclysm key from them and there were no problems. I'll keep using them for cd-keys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12