Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is an awesome thing Matt. Takes alot to do anything these days lol. But its hard work and I know you have to be stressing a lil .. but hey you doing an awesome job as well as all the ppl that help out here. I will try to donate, got questions on how to donate laff at that one. LOL .. well GODSPEED to you friend!! =]

MMOwned 08
    kayleta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, thanks again Matt

TforTyranth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just donated, for the stuff mmowned has helped me with, not only the makers of mmowned, but also the community it was well worth to pay to keep mmowned up and going.

hehelolmanden's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when is the articles coming up on the gold and renting thing?

mobscene944's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Glider for Mac OS X

Dear Friend,
    Recently I have been working on a Glider Program for Mac OS X. The Program is a basic automatic grinding/farming automator. I am using a combination of Automator for Mac OS X and Automator Virtual Input. Making an automator for mac to log in to your account, select your charater, and then log in was no problem at all for me to make. The main problem that i am facing is the fact that when i make an automator to fight for me and then loot, I cant set the whole automator in a continuous non-stop loop. If you could please finde a automatic clicker for Mac OS X, i am sure that i can somehow make the auto-clicker combine with Automator and Automator Virtual Input to make a non=stop grinding/farming automator.

Currently, i have made this project for mainly melee classes that can pull aggro to themselfs (Or in a warrior's case, charge to the mob) and offensive casters such as affliction warlocks.

Some Class Features:
    Hunter: Will send pet in and continously click the 1 Actionbar key which will be a macro consisting of /pet attack followed by /castsequence Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, Arcane shot, Distracting Shot. After this hopefully the mob will come to the hunter so the automator will automaticaly loot the corpse

Warlock: Similar to hunter except i designed the macro for AFFLICTION warlocks ONLY!. (You will have your imp out) /petattack followed by /castsequence immolate, corruption, curse of agony all on the 1 Actionbar Kay and then followed by a multi-"Spam-Click" of Drain Life a total of

Warrior: The warrior was the easiest one to make yet due to the fact that the warrior class can either charge or shoot a projectile to grab aggro. I intended this part to be used on NEUTRAL mobs only. /cast shoot /castsequence rend, heroic strike, heroic strike and this will repeat itself 3 or 4 more times until the mob is dead.

Paladin: I intended this to be a Holy/Ret spec build automator. The automator will tell WoW to click the 1 Action bar key which will have a macro of /castsequence Seal of the crusader, Judgement, Seal of the crusader, holy light/flash of light. Once i finde out more on how to get the palladin to pull aggro, i will update.

All in all, one day i was boared and was sick of Mac not having any gliders or automatic leveling bots so i decided to look for small applications and use them to combine with automator to make an auto-combat automator which worked for me but i had to keep pressing the run button. Of course i can make the automator super long and just keep copying and pasting the actions but eventually, that will indeed stop in due time.

please note, i am only a 15 year old student who does not have enough time in one day to do what i need to do for school/military and my social life alone with my entertainment so please keep in consideration that even though this automator is under development, it may not be out for a whole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Signed: Rodriguez, Alexander ~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M: Muscles
    A: Are
    R: Required
    I: Intelligence
    N: NOT!
    E: Essential

Onemore's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lol'ed .

Monkeypants's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lol'd aswell. Military? 15 Years old? You live in Africa?

Foamie123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey

haha thats awsome.:wave:

Tyler Durden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is mmocurrency coming up?

Forrest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello MMOwned

Hey MMOwned, haven't been back in 2 years so just thought I'd drop by to see how things are! I'm glad to see that it has turned into such a thriving and huge community! Couldn't find a thread for shoutouts so....... here I am saying hello! Hope to be a valuable contributor to the forums from here on. Cheers and Happy New Year. :wave:

sismofyt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mobscene944 View Post
    Dear Friend,
    Recently I have been working on a Glider Program for Mac OS X. The Program is a basic automatic grinding/farming automator. I am using a combination of Automator for Mac OS X and Automator Virtual Input. Making an automator for mac to log in to your account, select your charater, and then log in was no problem at all for me to make. The main problem that i am facing is the fact that when i make an automator to fight for me and then loot, I cant set the whole automator in a continuous non-stop loop. If you could please finde a automatic clicker for Mac OS X, i am sure that i can somehow make the auto-clicker combine with Automator and Automator Virtual Input to make a non=stop grinding/farming automator.

Currently, i have made this project for mainly melee classes that can pull aggro to themselfs (Or in a warrior's case, charge to the mob) and offensive casters such as affliction warlocks.

Some Class Features:
    Hunter: Will send pet in and continously click the 1 Actionbar key which will be a macro consisting of /pet attack followed by /castsequence Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, Arcane shot, Distracting Shot. After this hopefully the mob will come to the hunter so the automator will automaticaly loot the corpse

Warlock: Similar to hunter except i designed the macro for AFFLICTION warlocks ONLY!. (You will have your imp out) /petattack followed by /castsequence immolate, corruption, curse of agony all on the 1 Actionbar Kay and then followed by a multi-"Spam-Click" of Drain Life a total of

Warrior: The warrior was the easiest one to make yet due to the fact that the warrior class can either charge or shoot a projectile to grab aggro. I intended this part to be used on NEUTRAL mobs only. /cast shoot /castsequence rend, heroic strike, heroic strike and this will repeat itself 3 or 4 more times until the mob is dead.

Paladin: I intended this to be a Holy/Ret spec build automator. The automator will tell WoW to click the 1 Action bar key which will have a macro of /castsequence Seal of the crusader, Judgement, Seal of the crusader, holy light/flash of light. Once i finde out more on how to get the palladin to pull aggro, i will update.

All in all, one day i was boared and was sick of Mac not having any gliders or automatic leveling bots so i decided to look for small applications and use them to combine with automator to make an auto-combat automator which worked for me but i had to keep pressing the run button. Of course i can make the automator super long and just keep copying and pasting the actions but eventually, that will indeed stop in due time.

please note, i am only a 15 year old student who does not have enough time in one day to do what i need to do for school/military and my social life alone with my entertainment so please keep in consideration that even though this automator is under development, it may not be out for a whole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Signed: Rodriguez, Alexander ~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M: Muscles
    A: Are
    R: Required
    I: Intelligence
    N: NOT!
    E: Essential
    ahhahaasdsad

[SpNiz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice to know when MMOcurrency is up, sounds very tempting..

sorvad's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when will FPSOwned.com open, it is like a month ago that week past away :P

Fuzz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was up (a LONG time ago), no idea when it's coming back.
    ----Gone for an undetermined amount of time----

Ukrajinc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey.i know this isnt where to put this request but still.i have requested a username change over a week ago and im wondering if or when will it be changed.thank you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345