Digital: A Love Story menu

User Tag List

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Digital: A Love Story

Game Review

Game- Digital: A Love Story

(Download Link: http://www.scoutshonour.com/digital/)

Genre: Mystery/Suspence/Romance (Seriously...)

This game has no movement, this game has gaudy graphics. This game is set 5 minutes into the future in 1988, a vast computer virus is wiping out third generation AIs on various BBSes (Google is your friend if you don't know).

Starting out with the usual old, and ancient desktop the screen is bland. The two common colours being blue and grey. The game will ask you for your screen name, your real name (first and last. This is not given out online, only for the game to use. You're safe.). The music used is indeed 8-bit sound, but its good. At first you start out with a dialer, music, and your messages. The latter half of the game after the first "What the hell just happened?!" moment the game picks up slightly on the pace.

You can go from BBS to BBS, finding answers to this mystery all while to try to find your love interest. Mine was *Emilia, but I don't know if that changes. The story is interesting, and the puzzles are good, most require you to go to previous BBSes you've been to and download new apps and programs. The climax of the story is where it really starts to heat up, but for this being a spoiler free review I will not get into detail.

I rate Digital: A Love Story a 9/10. (I never rate games 10/10 because unicorns don't exist.)

Digital: A Love Story
    Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice review, if it was a review... This could maybe be a opening paragraph for the review if you spiced it up a little bit. Use the format that successful reviews have used. I like how you reported on what experiences YOU had with the game, and not just telling us features that we can read on the back of the box. It's your review. It just needs a lot more detail.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input, I'm rewriting it right now. I noticed a few missing points, and since that is an exact copy/paste of the poor review I did on my Facebook, it does need work on it.

I could add a few pictures, just it will be the old standard computer look from the 80s.

metalhk47's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is rather short but in the end it was good what you have written, if you are able to elaborate more on such things as the story, characters, music even you can make it much longer and indepth - but you did do a good job.

hacksmith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the review for this great game +repoo