Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would a douche like him bother coming to a site like this when there are so many more worse sites that should be taken down?
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Recent downtime
    BonutDot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't it obvious? He got phished and lost his level 63 night elf hunter he spent 2 years creating!!

GET THOSE BASTARDS THAT MAEK ME LOSE MAH ACCOUNT!!!

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BonutDot View Post
    Isn't it obvious? He got phished and lost his level 63 night elf hunter he spent 2 years creating!!

GET THOSE BASTARDS THAT MAEK ME LOSE MAH ACCOUNT!!!

Win .
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lets not get personal, I do see some of his points are valid regarding the scam section and that is something we will talk about on a staff meeting. However we do not allow trading of scammed accounts here on MMOwned as he claimed.. We will not allow thieves to gain on their stolen goods here.

Heliumz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jadd View Post
    This. (filler)
    Yes (filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler) (filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all seriousness, the guy is really just looking for some sort of recognition. Getting an MS MVP award isn't very technically challenging. (They're handed out like candy)

The NYNoc is a horrible host. I know from first hand experience. Andy is a tool, who can barely understand his own business model. (Andy is the owner of the hosting company by the way) This dumbass 'Steven Burns', thinks he is the internet police. Yet, instead of doing what he SHOULD have done (eg; contacting the administrators of the site, or hell, any staff member for that matter), he went straight to the host. This proves he has no intention whatsoever to try to resolve the issue.

We all know that most of the staff would be happy to see the Scams section removed. However, being as it's one of the highest traffic sections on the site, it's simply not an option. Dumbshit Burns obviously has never run a site specifically meant to be a forum-only site. You can't just take down one of the busiest aspects of a site, because some tool has an issue with it. (That'd be like MS getting rid of Windows, just because I have an issue with calc.exe) No, we don't condone scamming. However, we do allow our members to speak freely (this is the US, free speech rules.), but we do restrict what is available on the site. (Eg; no keyloggers/malware/etc) As far as the advert he's mentioning, there isn't anything we can do about it. So until he gets his facts straight, or hell, once he does even the most minute amount of research, he should stick to trolling other sites who won't fight back.

We're MMOwned. We won't die that easily.

Sel3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Heliumz View Post
    Yes [COLOR="#2c2c2c"](filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler) (filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)(filler)[COLOR]
    okilol...!

Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    In all seriousness, the guy is really just looking for some sort of recognition. Getting an MS MVP award isn't very technically challenging. (They're handed out like candy)

The NYNoc is a horrible host. I know from first hand experience. Andy is a tool, who can barely understand his own business model. (Andy is the owner of the hosting company by the way) This dumbass 'Steven Burns', thinks he is the internet police. Yet, instead of doing what he SHOULD have done (eg; contacting the administrators of the site, or hell, any staff member for that matter), he went straight to the host. This proves he has no intention whatsoever to try to resolve the issue.

We all know that most of the staff would be happy to see the Scams section removed. However, being as it's one of the highest traffic sections on the site, it's simply not an option. Dumbshit Burns obviously has never run a site specifically meant to be a forum-only site. You can't just take down one of the busiest aspects of a site, because some tool has an issue with it. (That'd be like MS getting rid of Windows, just because I have an issue with calc.exe) No, we don't condone scamming. However, we do allow our members to speak freely (this is the US, free speech rules.), but we do restrict what is available on the site. (Eg; no keyloggers/malware/etc) As far as the advert he's mentioning, there isn't anything we can do about it. So until he gets his facts straight, or hell, once he does even the most minute amount of research, he should stick to trolling other sites who won't fight back.

Well said, though a bit more bashing than I'd've thought xD
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Soulbleeds's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apoc View Post

I am kinda a leecher here but i completely agree with this statement, exactly what i was thinking have some rep +Rep

insignia96's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AMFG Thank you !!! I have missed MMOwned so much

Sadly my life is next 2 nothing w/o it.

chaosrde's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who gives a **** about what one ******* thinks should, and shouldn;t be on the internet. You can;t really stop anything from being put up on the internet... i mean for ****s sake just look at bloodshows...
    Even if you manage to succeed in getitng the site taken down or some shit like that, they'll always find another host who will gladly let them put it back up.
    Last edited by chaosrde; 08-31-2009 at 03:01 PM.

richhy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice to have 'you' back

RyeRye's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now this guys lurkin all over the forums.

Just sayin'.

xshadowfirex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonshadow View Post
    Yea Steven is one of those guys.
    Voted down MMOwned.net just for being related -.-
    I may have never been an active poster, but I've sure been a supportive member. Steven is a piece of work. Looking to cause as much trouble as he can get his hands on. I voted the site up, for all the good it'll do on a site like that ;p.

Z3D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad the sites back up, shame that a retard started all the shit tho

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast