3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advertising Your Own Thread

Alright, I can see where the mods and admins wouldn't necessarily want people to advertise their own threads in the shoutbox.

However, it pains me to see over and over again, people who are proud of their most recent work, and wanting to show it off to their friends on MMOwned, so they post their link in the shoutbox, and instantly receive a 25 point reduction in reputation.

I'm not going to comment on whether or not I believe that there should be a punishment for this action. However, I DO believe that the first offense should ABSOLUTELY only result in a warning. The only reason that someone would go against this offense is because they are unaware of the rules, and hell, we don't even have a "shoutbox rules" thread that I'm aware of. The only rules I ever see go right above the box itself, and the "advertising your own thread" warning was just recently taken off of it.

- Treyska

Advertising Your Own Thread
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Advertising Your Own Thread

yeah well u know the rule and u shouldnt do it.. we will write down some rules soon