600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kenny_black04 View Post
    I dont want anyone to get me wrong from my previous thread, i didnt suggest to block anyone from getting into the market, but limit them ! Thats all.

Of course anyone is allowed to create an account, make his/her own price, sell his/her stuff the best way he/she can, but they cant be equal with powerlevelers in providing specific services, specially piloted ones where the customers account is basicaly in your hand as a powerseller.

As he/she has zero reputation, prolly little experience on what to do and how to do with someones account, if something goes wrong, the general image of "powersellers" gets messy.

At least ID verified or something like this, so someone can keep a track over what u are doing, from how many accounts, IP`s etc.
    Perhaps for certain services, a new forum would need to be created with certain requirements to create new threads, like X amount of trades with X% rating or ID Verify only. All that kind of stuff you want to be careful about as a new seller needs to have a chance to build a trade reputation or be able to make that 1 sale of an account etc and not hinder trade activity as a whole.

Could we please get some sticky spots on D3 Buy Sell Trade Section ?
    kenny_black04's Avatar Active Member PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And again, please take into consideration that lowered autobump timer, it does exactly what everyone wants, more bumps means better position in the page (exactly the stickies role).

Still paid, of course, but the timer a bit lowered, maybe 6 autobumps / day ?

kenny_black04's Avatar Active Member PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    34/19
    Trade Feedback
    140 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ket View Post
    Perhaps for certain services, a new forum would need to be created with certain requirements to create new threads, like X amount of trades with X% rating or ID Verify only. All that kind of stuff you want to be careful about as a new seller needs to have a chance to build a trade reputation or be able to make that 1 sale of an account etc and not hinder trade activity as a whole.
    Just perfect Ket ! We dont want to put or leave anyone in the shadow, totally understandable that everyone has the right to post/sell and so.But at some points, some kind of restrictions (for everyones safety)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12