0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Area for discredited authors

I was wondering if it hasn't already been suggested to have an area for discredited authors and bots etc.

I just got frauded by this guy who I believe is rewriting and sending out his bot after taking my money and locking me out.

He claims he isn't allowed to speak about the situation but he is on the forums talking about it.

As well if he violated the law and got shut down doesn't that mean he violated the rules which could put Owned.core in legal liability....at least according to my lawyer for posting his bots which he claims he just got shut down for?

I'm out $50....not much.....but something someone is liable for and I will not shut up about. Especially when the fraudster is in good standing with this website.

Area for discredited authors
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can post that in this section: General Trade Talk

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jamesw71 View Post
    I was wondering if it hasn't already been suggested to have an area for discredited authors and bots etc.

I just got frauded by this guy who I believe is rewriting and sending out his bot after taking my money and locking me out.

He claims he isn't allowed to speak about the situation but he is on the forums talking about it.

As well if he violated the law and got shut down doesn't that mean he violated the rules which could put Owned.core in legal liability....at least according to my lawyer for posting his bots which he claims he just got shut down for?

I'm out $50....not much.....but something someone is liable for and I will not shut up about. Especially when the fraudster is in good standing with this website.
    You're complaining about $50 yet you have enough $ to just be able to speak with a lawyer on hand? Besides if our ToS does not state that we condone actions like that, and we don't, then your lawyer probably wouldn't be much help.