268/287
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Add More Sub Forums to WoW Trade Section

At the moment it's hard to navigate threads in the WoW Trade forum because things are not fully separated by category. You can control f a term and look at threads that way but it isn't an ideal experience and you have to sometimes search through multiple pages to find what you are looking for. I think the user experience and seller experience for the forums would greatly benefit from the creation of new sub forums for different trade types. For example there could be a forum for gold trades, powerleveling, cd keys, SoR accounts, ect. Not only would this allow people to more quickly find what they desire but it also lets them find new services they may not have known existed previously due to the less clustered nature of the forums.

I know there is the member only sections but those are not as visible and seem to be a lot less active in comparison to the wow trade section.

Add More Sub Forums to WoW Trade Section
    Xopo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    At the moment it's hard to navigate threads in the WoW Trade forum because things are not fully separated by category. You can control f a term and look at threads that way but it isn't an ideal experience and you have to sometimes search through multiple pages to find what you are looking for. I think the user experience and seller experience for the forums would greatly benefit from the creation of new sub forums for different trade types. For example there could be a forum for gold trades, powerleveling, cd keys, SoR accounts, ect. Not only would this allow people to more quickly find what they desire but it also lets them find new services they may not have known existed previously due to the less clustered nature of the forums.

I know there is the member only sections but those are not as visible and seem to be a lot less active in comparison to the wow trade section.
    I agree I think this is a awesome idea!

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have thought about doing this...just as was done with the creation of the WoW Accounts subforum. I will take a look at what could be separated out.

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or of what confucius is saying but my suggestion is to seperate WTB/WTS/WTT into seperate forums. I used to go through like 20 pages just to find someone buying gold which was just a pain

Bippy's Avatar I'm Back Baby Laykith's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    Or of what confucius is saying but my suggestion is to seperate WTB/WTS/WTT into seperate forums. I used to go through like 20 pages just to find someone buying gold which was just a pain
    I agree with this. Also, you should separate the WTB/WTS/WTT Sections into Accounts/Gold/Services, etc.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bippy View Post
    I agree with this. Also, you should separate the WTB/WTS/WTT Sections into Accounts/Gold/Services, etc.
    we are NOT interested in having 70 different trade forums just for wow.

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    we are NOT interested in having 70 different trade forums just for wow.
    By "we" you mean "you" lol. Anyone that frequents the Buy/Sell/Trade section can see that it is a cluster@#&$ and needs help.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by cukiemunster; 01-22-2014 at 01:21 PM.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    By "we" you mean "you" lol. Anyone that frequents the Buy/Sell/Trade section can see that it is a cluster@#&$ and needs help.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, and guess who runs the site I have not said that we wont add more, but I cannot see us adding WOW EU HORDE ACCT WTB, WTS, WTT (3 forums) then WOW EU ALLIANCE (3 forums) etc etc..eventho it may be more simple for you, it wont be for us and that is,in all honesty,our main concern.
    We will look at trade section and how to improve it, but DO NOT expect 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 different sections.