1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot Review(s) Subforum/Thread

I'm not sure how big the demand may or may not be, however, I think it would be great to have a locked thread or sub-forum strictly for Bot Reviews. I know that it could get out of hand, in regards to, all these different bot programs coming up here and there, or with the closure of some, such as glider.

However, I feel it would be beneficial in regards to, a one stop, easy place to go for the various bot programs, whether it be Pirox's bots, or Gatherbuddy, or WoW Robot, or what have you.

Pros:
    - Make finding the right bot easier
    - Seemingly less clutter in the Bots and Programs section whether it be threads asking which bot they should use or posting a review and it getting lost in the sea of threads.

Cons
    - More work for moderators
    - The inability to read for some people and posting in wrong sections
    - Tons of bots

This is all based on my opinion, which is simply that, and I've no statistics of whether it would be good or not.

Thanks for your time,
    Dave

Bot Review(s) Subforum/Thread
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be more for making sticky posts of good bot reviews, or just having the newsteam write a couple of good reviews so you always know where to find them.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    and what should be in normal b&P section rofl? we dont really have that many unique bots that arent reviewed

abaraikenshi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    and what should be in normal b&P section rofl? we dont really have that many unique bots that arent reviewed
    Well, not to sound as an ass, but bots and programs, or just programs. Just giving the B&P section a glance, the majority are just programs, such as auto kicker, or cheat engine-esque scripts for stuff like no-clip. Sure, there are a couple bots on there, like fishbot.

And sure, most, if not all the bots are reviewed, but you know as well as I do, the typical person isn't going to do extensive searching on any premium type of bot. It caters to the lazy people, which in my opinion, a good 75-80% of are infact lazy because they're looking for said bot. Or, you could act as a catalyst. Go to the big boys, offer them a spot on your boards for a small fee per month, generate extra revenue, their products are easy to find on the forums (with review), the lazy people are happy, and the bot programmers get more business.

In closing, the goal of my suggestion was merely to help people with making decisions on a purchase, by making the bot reviews easy to locate. If you make a sticky in the B&P forum with premium bot reviews, then you could have all the stuff in the B&P forums that already exist, with the addition of the sweet easy access.

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I'd be more for making sticky posts of good bot reviews, or just having the newsteam write a couple of good reviews so you always know where to find them.
    yea a sticky would be better/easier imo
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

abaraikenshi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I meant sticky, but I call them locked post for some reason, just something I got used to

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sorry but im closing this, a new section just for reviews is a no
    /closed