0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ID Verified Members

Okay, so as you can see I am an ID verified member. But yet i have the same privileges as a new member.
    I think that since we are ID verified we should be able to post in some places such as the GOld Review forum because I would like to throw down a couple of reviews for some places i have used.
    It's just a suggestion because everything i could write in guides and exploits have pretty much been made into a thread already.

ID Verified Members
    The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my honest opinion being able to afford $7 doesn't mean you should be granted more privileges. Rather you should earn them through contribution other than throwing money at it.

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree because I think it can be quite hard to actually contribute initially, as your unsure of what has been posted before and what hasn't and whenever you come up with a good idea you find out it's a repost from like 2-3 years ago that you didn't see. If you start learning programming, modelling or something, then your work is never going to be that good and not appreciated, so you can't get rep that way really either. If your ID vertified then you should be allowed to post in sections such as gold reviews imo. By all means keep a post count requirement, but rep can be hard to gain for something so trivial which was only added to stop spam.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's for security reasons, like paypal verified and trust who verified. If an ID verified person scams someone, that someone can always get that persons full and legitimate info to dispute with the local officials. Nothing more nothing less.

rather than rely on 3rd party companies, mmowned did it on it's own, 1) to retain some revenue, 2) safeguard other members by having direct access, 3) "our own unable to fraud system".

In reference to Stoneharry's post, rep isn't that hard at all to get..

crap in crap out, paying 7$ to get access to were? gold reviews don't equate to rep.

if you want to develop into a contributing person pick a destination and work at it, there is a good reason "crappy" work gets "crappy" results, and rep shouldn't be any different.

as an example:
    If someone does amazing work (bloomfalls) he gets amazing amounts of rep.
    Last edited by Remus; 07-29-2010 at 11:39 AM.

HEYitsZEUS's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I understand Remus, but isn't the whole reason for rep in the gold scammer review to make sure other gold farming companys and scammers dont give bad reviews, etc.? Obviously if we are ID verified we aren't going to do what they are trying to prevent.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You have been told what is needed to access that section ID verified is not enough... We might give that usergroup more stuff in trade section though

HEYitsZEUS's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh i guess. Thanks for checkin it out tho Kurious. it's just hard because i would like to write the reviews but I can't 'til i find something to write a guide about or an exploit. :P