Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Emu Experts!

Originally Posted by smithen1
    i have been with MMOwned for almost a year now and i have done nothing but contribute, the prob is anymore, people dont giv rep. so it makes it that much harder to get the color. now i have been an Emu expert for about 5 months now and all we have gotten is a little name thingy. from what i have seen if people sign up to be an expert they get it. i think that the emu experts should get the name color and it should be harder to become an expert.

Rofl my copter. No, you don't deserve a special colour for knowing a wee bit about how to use msql.

Snitch

Emu Experts!
    Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maxe = QTF
    Originally Posted by Snitch

Rofl my copter. No, you don't deserve a special colour for knowing a wee bit about how to use msql.

Snitch
    I lol'd

Xepher's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a suggestion

Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they should also get some small mod powers (sticky threads, lock topics that sort of thing)

Xepher's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Marlo
    they should also get some small mod powers (sticky threads, lock topics that sort of thing)
    Very nice idea Hopefully matt will check this out soon and will think it's awesome aswell
    Last edited by Xepher; 05-03-2007 at 08:44 PM.

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by smithen1
    i have been with MMOwned for almost a year now and i have done nothing but contribute, the prob is anymore, people dont giv rep. so it makes it that much harder to get the color. now i have been an Emu expert for about 5 months now and all we have gotten is a little name thingy. from what i have seen if people sign up to be an expert they get it. i think that the emu experts should get the name color and it should be harder to become an expert.
    if youve been here for a year (which in a month or two, I will have been here for a year) then how come I have NEVER seen your name before reading this thread? and Its not like you deserve special stuff everytime you do something. I dont run around saying "liek, i wahnts en auto-it-1337ist name tietl, kthx" because Ive made stuff in auto-it. appreciate getting rep. beggars cant be choosers, so stick with what you get (unless youd rather have nothing at all)
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

ShortButStrong's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Marlo

No there is not any need for that. I am assisting you in Moderating the two forums. I am leading the emu experts with the help of mchugh. Matt was nice enough to do that. Next on the list. as Maxe said "The only REAL emu experts so far i know that's here is TRX, Fanatic, and maybe a few more." I like to consider my self in terms of Mangos however i am not an expert with wowemu.
    Lastly emu experts do not need any extra mod powers or colors. You contribute to this site for FREE, it is voluntary. Do not expect rep for things you do! Do them for this site not for the people. If everyone contributed all the time, we would all be contributors. Keep this in mind when complaining about this site.

-Shortbutstrong
    - back for a bit to see how everyone is.

mchugh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ShortButStrong
    No there is not any need for that. I am assisting you in Moderating the two forums. I am leading the emu experts with the help of mchugh. Matt was nice enough to do that. Next on the list. as Maxe said "The only REAL emu experts so far i know that's here is TRX, Fanatic, and maybe a few more." I like to consider my self in terms of Mangos however i am not an expert with wowemu.
    Lastly emu experts do not need any extra mod powers or colors. You contribute to this site for FREE, it is voluntary. Do not expect rep for things you do! Do them for this site not for the people. If everyone contributed all the time, we would all be contributors. Keep this in mind when complaining about this site.

-Shortbutstrong

I can say that the only people i can see helping is Xepher, me and Shortbutstrong,

Shortforstrong you not meant to go to war lol?:P

Anyways, I can say i have not been very helpfull, because im still learning WoW mangos, I know how to tix some issues. and some i don't no, What I think me and SHort (leaders) should be doing is removeing the people that is not doing anything but showing of a expert thingy, This is sort of an Issue,

And i think, Before anyone else joins they should get a 1 - 20 Question sheet to sigh up, so we can actuly see *How skilled they actully are*

But im trying my hardest to help the players, on the thinks i know about,

-mchugh

o Btw Marlo, i sort of like the Idea Because some very good, and importend Topics get spamed away, i think we need a *how to make a Mangos server Noob proof Guide* just like what Amrican93 did for his wow emus

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea i thought ShortButStrong was going to war? Anyways i don't see why everybodys pissed off at their name color personally i don't like the donators lavaish color i'd much rather have a bright pink name, but i don't really care. Also Mchugh, i think you guys are doing a great job as leaders and i agree with the 1-20 Q sheet, you should only be letting the elite join with you.

I hope we don't ever get a thread about the 'Model Editing Teacher' usergroup...

Glyn

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by glynbeard
    Yea i thought ShortButStrong was going to war? Anyways i don't see why everybodys pissed off at their name color personally i don't like the donators lavaish color i'd much rather have a bright pink name, but i don't really care. Also Mchugh, i think you guys are doing a great job as leaders and i agree with the 1-20 Q sheet, you should only be letting the elite join with you.

I hope we don't ever get a thread about the 'Model Editing Teacher' usergroup...

Glyn
    my regiment is not for awhile, came from high up. so i am in Quebec right now.

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, well gratz on you mod position anywas man.

Xepher's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm likeing some of the suggestions and what you guys think we shouldn't have

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i myself will be reviewing these claims as to who is making an effort for emu experts team.

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats cause we are sick of telling peopel the same thing over and over again, yet they allways seem to never follow the writen Guide, its like they read it for 1 min and try to do it,
    That's pretty much what you're supposed to do though.

It might get boring or something, but GMs have to pretty much deal with it too. Getting a report that says "THE MOBS AREN'T GOING FOR MY QUEST." And it's because they're not killing the right things or something. They can't really be "lololnoobhaha" they gotta sit there and answer.

Then again, they get paid,
    Whatever.

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)