Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard has specifically said that they have no problem with multiboxing, and they recognize it as an alternative playstyle.

Anyway, I just don't think enough people are interested in actually trying multiboxing to warrant a new forum section or sub-section on it.

Who cares, other than a select few rich/bored people?
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Multiboxing section
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I Do not think that we have enough content for a subforum for this

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I Do not think that we have enough content for a subforum for this
    Sure maybe not at first. The multiboxing community isnt very large as it it. Granted it is growing, I'd like to see it grow more. I've already got a bunch of guides to write up for it. I think it may be possible to get people active in the topic once they see it's here.

Maybe put it as the poll for a bit to see how the users feel about the topic, if they would like to know more, are already Boxing, or not interested.

It would be cool to have a section like this but I agree there is no point in putting it up if no one contributes to it. However I really think people will when the resources are given.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mudfish View Post
    Sure maybe not at first. The multiboxing community isnt very large as it it. Granted it is growing, I'd like to see it grow more. I've already got a bunch of guides to write up for it. I think it may be possible to get people active in the topic once they see it's here.

Maybe put it as the poll for a bit to see how the users feel about the topic, if they would like to know more, are already Boxing, or not interested.

It would be cool to have a section like this but I agree there is no point in putting it up if no one contributes to it. However I really think people will when the resources are given.
    I mean, but how much content could be in the forum, wouldnt it just be a big thorough guide and then very few threads.

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I mean, but how much content could be in the forum, wouldnt it just be a big thorough guide and then very few threads.
    Well there wouldn't have to be JUST guides. There could be specific multiboxing macros, videos that pertain to multiboxing that people want to share, support section (as there is alot of issues people have even with the most detailed guides), addons/software, custom addons (im soon developing a couple addons that Would help me that I would like to release), really anything multibox related.

Im on this site constantly ready to give support. Fast multiboxing support is plenty of reason for people to want to visit this section.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    im sorry but i do not think that there is nearly enough content for us to create such a section

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with mudfish, I have done multi-boxing myself, I am also designing a few multi-boxing related projects. Having a dedicated section for this topic would (I think at least) spark more interest into the play style.

My goal is to develop an application to allow you to multibox normally, or go so extreme as to making yourself a 1-man 25-player raiding guild. It's up to you admins, but really I think that it would not be a waste of space. Look at the programming section, when it was suggested this a long while ago, I got the same response. It has collected a lot of content since it was introduced and grown. Thing is, not everyone is good with programming. But I can tell you, more people would want to know how to multibox than how to program.

Soon you can find my projects at: www.termight.info

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gothian View Post
    I agree with mudfish, I have done multi-boxing myself, I am also designing a few multi-boxing related projects. Having a dedicated section for this topic would (I think at least) spark more interest into the play style.

My goal is to develop an application to allow you to multibox normally, or go so extreme as to making yourself a 1-man 25-player raiding guild. It's up to you admins, but really I think that it would not be a waste of space. Look at the programming section, when it was suggested this a long while ago, I got the same response. It has collected a lot of content since it was introduced and grown. Thing is, not everyone is good with programming. But I can tell you, more people would want to know how to multibox than how to program.
    Another good reason to have it. With a multibox section, it will be easy to see whos working on a project for it. Eventually someone may need help or may want to partner with someone on a project. With the section up we could easily find who has the skill level we need and get something done.

I use Mmowned more then I use any other forum so I check Mmowned for stuff i need help on before I check anywhere else. I can almost guarantee you that there have been people that browse Mmowned for a guide/section for multiboxing and have been let down.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    create a thread for it, atm we say no, we will take it up on the next staffmeeting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12