0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clever kids:

A police officer found a perfect hiding place for watching for speeding motorists.

One day, the officer was amazed when everyone was under the speed limit, so he investigated and found the problem.

A 10 years old boy was standing on the side of the road with a huge hand painted sign which said “Radar Trap Ahead.”

A little more investigative work led the officer to the boy’s accomplice: another boy about 100 yards beyond the radar trap with a sign reading “TIPS” and a bucket at his feet full of change.

(yeah, I'm entering the contest!)

Retail Account
    krishums's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to change my name to Dave and start a band with a bunch of guys named Matthew and call ourselves Dave's Matthew Band, and also win the contest lol.

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once upon a time there was me and my girlfriend , we realised she got pregnant, we couldnt pay for the abortion, so i punched her in the stomach, The end.

prayzz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once upon a time: There was a lonely Ginger named Prayzz, the lonely Gingers wife had left him and she took the kids with her. The sad Ginger had nothing to do but to make posts that no one would notice. The sad Ginger wanted something to do with his life, so he asked a young man named "Thaadevil" for a WoW account so he could once again enjoy life. The lonely Ginger is still waiting for a reply and will wait for it... FOREVER...

Snappx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so bad at writing stories. :'(

Patlos's Avatar Master Sergeant Powerleveling Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One boy shoving me down the stairs at a primary school...am here am happy...!

Vengfull's Avatar War is Coming - Warmonger VPS & Hosting Services
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    162/80
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A cop was staking out the Geelong Hotel for bikers riding drunk.
    At closing time, he sees a biker stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb and fumble for his keys for five minutes.
    When he finally gets on the bike, it takes him another five minutes to get the key in the ignition.
    Meanwhile, everybody else leaves the bar and rides off.
    When he finally pulls away, the cop is waiting for him, pulls him over, and gives him a Breathalyzer test.
    The test shows he has a blood alcohol level of 0.0!
    The cop says, "How is this possible?"
    The guy laughs and says, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

Winsane's Avatar Contributor (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡ɹǝɥɔʇɐM
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    12 (42%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Det var en gång, den var grusad.

The lamest swedish short story, i doubt anyone will even get it.

alucard1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cake is a lie... unless you use noclip.

wussupwussup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to tell you a story about my friend and I when we were noobs.

One day, watching G4TV I saw the episode on "easter eggs in World of Warcraft" at this time we were about level 30, and completely naive about the game. We decided to go and explore the world. In one day we wall climbed to the gnome airport (this was in early BC) and totally freaked out about how awesome we were. We then climbed to the highest point of the mountain and slow falled down. Later that day we were hanging around stormwind and found the sewer beast. We thought this thing was the end all be all badass of the game, we tried to attack it and it one shot us. We ended up gathering a crowd of low level noobs like ourselves trying to kill this thing and totally in awe of the impossibility of it. Que a level 70 hunter showing up and killing it in about three attacks, we totally lost our shit. We praised this guy like a god... of couse 3 months later we realized how nooby we were, but hey that's the fun part of new MMO's.

Anyway, I'd love to be drawn! Thanks!

tbone5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure I was made before this post, ha quit awhile go I'll see if I win.

Thimiaras's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great giveaway and great gift for the x-mas!
    Merry Christmas to all!

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Winsane View Post
    Det var en gång, den var grusad.

The lamest swedish short story, i doubt anyone will even get it.

I got it heuheuheu

Jeromaiine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leave with a cool story below that I can read in school lol, hope i win!!! please ;D

Jeromaiine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the coolest real life story I know, it is my story, and it is fact---

When I was in Tennessee as a child, w/ my little brother and my mom, we all 3 had a daylight encounter w/ ghosts, daylight encounters are quite unusual. And for 3 people to see the same thing very clearly w/o a doubt is as well. My mom was pulling my bro and me in a wagon down a dirt road in the country, it went through a big field w/ no trees for miles. A wagon came toward us from the distance, pulled by big plow horses w/ an old man and a young boy driving the wagon. It was an old fashioned wooden wagon with those old timey wooden wagon wheels made up of many spokes like used in the frontier days except it wasn't covered. The old man and boy were dressed in over alls and straw hats and the old man had a corn cob pipe, the huckleberry fin look you might say. The horse's nostils flared, thier manes and tails bounced and flipped in the breeze, they left big horse shoe prints in the dirt as they pulled the wagon. We could smell the horses. In the back of the wagon was a fresh load of corn, we could smell it too. The old man and boy smiled and waved at us and we waved back. The wagon left tracks in the dirt as well. As they passed us mom said "How can they have a load of fresh corn, it is out of season?" All 3 of us looked back, seconds after they had passed us and the wagon, horses, people and all had vanished into thin air. The tracks in the dirt remained, and they ended right there. There was no where they could have went, it was a seemingly endless field w/ no trees or turns or even noticable curves or hills in the road. It was basically flat and straight and stretched on that way for as far as we could see. The smell of the corn lingered on as well, the corn that was completely out of season. I have had some other encounters at night since then with ghosts that were not so clear or seen by others besides myself that I could feel through my entire body and two I even heard walking as well, one sounded as if it were wearing flip flops. But never again have I had such an undeniable and unique experience as that one nor do I think I will again. One is lucky to ever have such an experience once in their lifetime I believe. Daylight sightings are almost non existence, at least going on what has been reported. For 3 people to have the exact same daylight hallucination is slim to none, we saw what we saw for real, it was no hallucination or figment of our imaginations, not w/ all 3 of us seeing the same thing in the daylight. And the prints left behind them in the dirt were undeniably there. Seems it was a hot spot there in that county in Tennessee (don't remember the county name). We later moved into a wood house in the same county that was very old we were told was built over an area where the remains of many indians had been found in mounds of dirt, don't know if one was right under us, but they were near us at least. Arrowheads were a common find. I never witnessed this one, but it did save my life. My parents said that while we were all sleeping an electric heater we had plugged in and running overheated and started to catch on fire and somehow magically and mysteriously unplugged itself. I am 32 yrs. old now, and I stll remember the smells and sights of the first incident w. the wagon as if it happened only yesterday. That was definitely enough to make a believer in ghosts out of me! HOPE I WIN!! ;D THANKS!! sorry about the other post on top of me :P i read it wrong =(
    Last edited by Jeromaiine; 12-24-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast