0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad Razer support

I have a Razer Nostromo which is excellent, when all is working well. However, recently all the programmed keys went back to default. The saved file on the PC could not be found so I contacted Razer support (which up to now has been very helpful). They said it was something to do with a data glitch at their end, and that I should uninstall the program and re-install it 48hours later, which I did and then re-programmed the keys, only to find that on the next boot up they had all disappeared again and once again, and all the keys had gone back to default. The backup file saved/exported to the PC again could not be found.

I have asked Razer why the program is not holding the memorised keys and told them that the exported file is not in fact being exported and am receiving no help from them what so ever. So while the hardware is excellent it when it works, it is currently completely useless. It has been used to program keys for business purposes. This raises big questions on the Razer support side, which is currently completely useless as far as I am concerned. It looks as though I shall have to sell on the Nostromo (very reluctantly) and go for something like the G13.

So be warned; excellent bit of kit but big downside on the support from Razer if things seriously go wrong.

Bad Razer support