0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ps3 or XBoX 360?

Originally Posted by Mallak View Post
    ***********************Xbox On PS3************************
    You do know that you can also partition the playstation 3's harddrive and install the Xbox 360 OS.
    In My Opinion get a ps3 so you can have BOTH. Also do you know WHY the ps3 costs more than the 360? because it is better.

**********************List Of New
    Games********************
    MGS 4, Assassins creed, RACF:TOD, GTA:4, Haze, Uncharted, blacksite area 51, THE ORANGE BOX, Soul calibur IV, Killzone 2, army of two, Brothers in arms: hells highway, Metal gear online, Playstation Home, Gran Turismo, Just Cause 2, Motorstorm 2, Tekken 6 and Warhawk.

**********************Up To 7 Controllers********************
    You And ALL you friends can play together.

**********************Motion Sensing***********************
    The PS3 has motion sensing inside every controller, so you can play a game how you want and immerses you in the game.

*************************1080p***************************
    The PS3 has the best graphics of any console system which GREATLY surpases the 360.

**********************External Devices**********************
    The PS3 can be connected to your ps3 to transfer media, connect to your computer's media servers, transfer memory from SD/Mini SD, CF, and Memory Duo Pro.

**************************Blu-Ray*************************
    Now with Blu-ray Dvd's PS3 games can hold MUCH more data and therefore will be superior to other games because of that. Also Blu-ray devices such as mouses, keyboards, and headsets have a much faster response time for easier communication.

Therefore I suggest you get a PS3!

For your first thing about moddin your ps3 dude people want to play online when they get the Xbox dude! A moded ps3 with an xbox360 OS dude don’t know what that is but dude that really sounds detectable if your try to go online if u even can, and the ps3 costs more because of the blue ray that’s all not because its better but because of the expensive blue ray! And the games comeon, the Xbox has list of a whole bunch of games thtat's nothing compared to the Xbox 360 lol. 7 controllers dude! All I have to say is really small screen! Not a good ides unless you have a 100 inch TV or something along the lines of big TV. 1080p dude Xbox has 1080i! That’s better and it has multi options for resolution so that’s not even a feature because I think every system has that now... And dude the Xbox 360 can be connected to your pc the Xbox 360 controls can be connect to computers and etc...And the blue-ray well that is good but that is ganna shorten the games that ps3 makes because its just to much for the game developers to make in short periods of time! Any more abjections and so proved that Xbox 360 is still the better and undefeated console!

Still Winning!
    Last edited by ---free_kill---; 11-30-2007 at 08:50 PM. Reason: errors

Ps3 or XBoX 360?
    Daft's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 360 is indeed 1080p compatible :P

70% of those games are on the PS3, and a few others just plain suck

lol the Xbox can hold seven players, you just need a usb adapter (but who the hell needs 7 players with a small screen when you could just play with your friends over live.

If you want motion sensing, get a Wii :P

The Xbox can connect to your pc and anything on your network to transfer media

Blu-ray just makes it harder for developers to make games for the PS3

Xbox 360 FTW

Varu's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xbox360 #1

PS3 is so pointless. Wow photo's on my T.v.! Oooh my psp can plug into it, oooooh look a new disk!

Pfffft what you want from a games consol is entertainment and (depending on your internet capabilities) a awsome online gaming community - Xbox360 has really good graphics anyway, who cares about a barely noticable graphic difference, Xbox 360 is for the win at the max. PS3 FAILS EPICLY.
    XBOX360 WINS LEDGENDARY.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said, Diminished :P

So any other PS3 fan boys want to challenge the mighty 360? good luck, you really don't have a chance

Xbox 360 FTW

---free_kill---'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you if they want to say ps3 is better ill take em down hehe

Mallak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ---free_kill--- View Post
    For your first thing about moddin your ps3 dude people want to play online when they get the Xbox dude! A moded ps3 with an xbox360 OS dude don’t know what that is but dude that really sounds detectable if your try to go online if u even can, and the ps3 costs more because of the blue ray that’s all not because its better but because of the expensive blue ray! And the games comeon, the Xbox has list of a whole bunch of games thtat's nothing compared to the Xbox 360 lol. 7 controllers dude! All I have to say is really small screen! Not a good ides unless you have a 100 inch TV or something along the lines of big TV. 1080p dude Xbox has 1080i! That’s better and it has multi options for resolution so that’s not even a feature because I think every system has that now... And dude the Xbox 360 can be connected to your pc the Xbox 360 controls can be connect to computers and etc...And the blue-ray well that is good but that is ganna shorten the games that ps3 makes because its just to much for the game developers to make in short periods of time! Any more abjections and so proved that Xbox 360 is still the better and undefeated console!

Still Winning!
    All you did is say the 360 can do some of the things a ps3 can do.

Also, what makes the Ps3 so bad? Give a SOLID reason that the ps3 "fails" so epically and then i might actually believe one of your posts.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The PS3 doesn't fail, the Xbox 360 is just much better in many ways

Also, the 360 can do much more than that, he was just pointing out the flaws in the post before him.

grond's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AAAAA this has really been a great post:P!!!!!!!
    i cant believe how fiendish ppl are:P

heres a note to the guy that wanted to know what to get:
    get what you feel like! if u wanna play with your friends buy a PS3 if u wanna play all the games you like buy a xbox360, and if u want the same games and as good engine as PS3 buy the Elite

(for the record: i'm a hard solid Xbox fan! got all the great games exept the newest ones : assassins creed, blacksite, CoD4 and so onn cuz my Xbox needs to be shipped to germany for repairs. but if it wasent for the price of the PS3 it would be a great gaming console.... and the ppl that say its as small as xbox is dead wrong:P its like 1/3 bigger and way way way way way heavier:P... and if u think PS3 got way better grph then xbox ur kinda dumb... cuz thats the cinda shit u don't notice when u play (btw Gears of War is the best game ever made (after halo3(the online part atleast(the storyline cinda boored me)) and has the best graphic and gameplay)
    if anything can top Gears of War 2 when it comes out i will kiss a cow....)

Ps: haze is a total rippoff!!!!! (high five Daft!)
    You know the world is going to shit when the most powerfull men in the world are named Bush and Dick!

Zore.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok where should i start

Ok here i go

---Games---
    The 360: The 360 has over 250 games and has ben out for 2.5 years 35% of the games are exclusive

PS3: The PS# has over 145 games and has ben out for a lil over a year 15% are exclusives

Conclusion: Xbox has more games but in the time it took 360 to come out with 250+ games PS3 came out with over half that in 1/3 of the time

---Graphics---

360: Custom ATI Processor clocked at 500 Megahertz with 512 megabyts ram shared with the GPU. The games look great but dosent have a high draw distance.

PS3: RSX "Reality Synthesizer" Clocked at 550 Megahertz with 256 megabyts of ram. This is a custom Nvidia Graphics card and is more powerfull than 2 Nvidia seven thousands.

Conclusion: The PS3 RSX is faster By clock and memory because the 360 is sharing the ram with the GPU and shard memory is much slower. the only advantages you get with 360's Custom ATI Processor is it has better lighting

---Processer---
    360: Custom IBM PowerPC CPU clocked at 3.2 GHz for each core it has 3 cores like having 3 processors

PS3: Cell Processor clocked at 3.2 GHz for each core the cell has 8 cores the same thing as having 8 processes

Conclusion: The PS3 has more power so what who won i wonder?
    ---Control---

360: Up to 4 controllers running with 2.4 GHz Wireless up to 25 feet No motion but has vibration

PS3: Up to 7 controllers running with blue tooth up to 75 feet. Sixaxis motion sensing and rumble comming soon

Conclusion: The 360 has the rumble but no motion and no motion comming soon. The PS3 has Motion Sensing but no rumble but it is comming soon. The PS3 has up to 7 controllers but are we realy gona use that much? also the 360 uses AA bateries the PS3 has rechargeable baterys.

---Compadability---

360: DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD Dual-Layer DVD-ROM 3 USB 2.0, 2 Memory Card Slots And 30% of the old Xbox games work on the 360

PS3: DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD BD-R BD-R/RW BD-ROM Blu-ray BD-ROM 6 USB 2.0, CF Slot (Type I, II), SD Slot (Regular, Compact), Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, 1 x Optical Audio
    and 98% of the PS2 Games work on the PS3

Conclusion: The PS3 has way betterbackword compadability and can read more formats...and to watch HD movies on the 360 you need to pay 100 more dollars.

---Price when both systems have the same things---

360: 399$
    1 play and charge kit 15$
    Wireless lan 60$
    HD DVD Player 100$
    Xbox live 1 year 60$
    Total is 360 has everything the PS3 has out of the box: 634$

PS3: 499$

Conclusion: 360 is more expencive if you want it to do what the PS3 can out of the box

---Looks---

Conclusion: When it comes to style the PS3 wins hands down

The reasion? well you cant forget..............

---Life expectancy----

360: 1 mounth - 2 years failure rate 30% (about 1 in 3)

PS3: 2.5-6 years failure rate 0.6% ( about 1 in 200)

Conclusion: Do i have to say who won?

Finnal Conclusion: PS3 and 360 are both good systems but the PS3 is much better for what you get for your buck and when it comes to processing power. The 360 dose have better lighting but worse draw distance. a Blue ray disk holds a lot more than a HD DVD so bigger games can go on the PS3. In general i would pick the PS3 but its your choice.

BUT BEFOR YOU PICK 360 ALLWAYS REMBER THIS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqt6cLko_dc]YouTube - The Death of My Xbox 360[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GX7tzyuF8&feature=related]YouTube - 2nd Xbox 360 Ring of Death[/ame]

-Zore-
    Last edited by Zore.; 12-02-2007 at 02:25 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Zore View Post
    Ok where should i start

Ok here i go

---Games---
    The 360: The 360 has over 250 games and has ben out for 2.5 years 35% of the games are exclusive

PS3: The PS# has over 145 games and has ben out for a lil over a year 15% are exclusives

Conclusion: Xbox has more games but in the time it took 360 to come out with 250+ games PS3 came out with over half that in 1/3 of the time

---Graphics---

360: Custom ATI Processor clocked at 500 Megahertz with 512 megabyts ram shared with the GPU. The games look great but dosent have a high draw distance.

PS3: RSX "Reality Synthesizer" Clocked at 550 Megahertz with 256 megabyts of ram. This is a custom Nvidia Graphics card and is more powerfull than 2 Nvidia seven thousands.

Conclusion: The PS3 RSX is faster By clock and memory because the 360 is sharing the ram with the GPU and shard memory is much slower. the only advantages you get with 360's Custom ATI Processor is it has better lighting

---Processer---
    360: Custom IBM PowerPC CPU clocked at 3.2 GHz for each core it has 3 cores like having 3 processors

PS3: Cell Processor clocked at 3.2 GHz for each core the cell has 8 cores the same thing as having 8 processes

Conclusion: The PS3 has more power so what who won i wonder?
    ---Control---

360: Up to 4 controllers running with 2.4 GHz Wireless up to 25 feet No motion but has vibration

PS3: Up to 7 controllers running with blue tooth up to 75 feet. Sixaxis motion sensing and rumble comming soon

Conclusion: The 360 has the rumble but no motion and no motion comming soon. The PS3 has Motion Sensing but no rumble but it is comming soon. The PS3 has up to 7 controllers but are we realy gona use that much? also the 360 uses AA bateries the PS3 has rechargeable baterys.

---Compadability---

360: DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD Dual-Layer DVD-ROM 3 USB 2.0, 2 Memory Card Slots And 30% of the old Xbox games work on the 360

PS3: DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD BD-R BD-R/RW BD-ROM Blu-ray BD-ROM 6 USB 2.0, CF Slot (Type I, II), SD Slot (Regular, Compact), Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, 1 x Optical Audio
    and 98% of the PS2 Games work on the PS3

Conclusion: The PS3 has way betterbackword compadability and can read more formats...and to watch HD movies on the 360 you need to pay 100 more dollars.

---Price when both systems have the same things---

360: 399$
    1 play and charge kit 15$
    Wireless lan 60$
    HD DVD Player 100$
    Xbox live 1 year 60$
    Total is 360 has everything the PS3 has out of the box: 634$

PS3: 499$

Conclusion: 360 is more expencive if you want it to do what the PS3 can out of the box

-Zore-

let me start of by saying the price:
    you don’t need to buy the hd player you don’t need to buy the year card that’s if you want to and like a I said ps3 went to a low place by giving away free ps3 live *for now*. You don’t need the charge kit you can buy wired controls or something else. the only thing that I see that u might need is the wireless LAN but I’ve seen alternatives to that.

kk now the compatibility dude you can hook up your pc with your xbox360 and get all your video and pics and crap on your Xbox without no cds or what ever your try to hook up on your Xbox so that’s a win for the Xbox right there.

Ok now the controllers well who the f needs 7 controllers on 1 screen? I can barely handle 4 and i have a 47 inch TV I don’t like small screens and with 7 people? lmao who the f needs 75 feet of wireless control controlling? Dude that’s just retarded and that was a waste of money from ps3. And about the 6 axes and rumble stuff that’s just better with rumble in my opinion well lets see if ps3 actually comes up with a rumble controller.

I’m not even going to touch the top parts cause I have no idea what your talking about hehe

and for the hall of fame moments for the ps3:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPU6ZVJELM"]YouTube - My first PS3 doesnt work, video of the problem[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gUOE48UVeU"]YouTube - PS3 another broken blu-ray drive[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVWPxuchKRU"]YouTube - PS3 Broken out of box!!![/ame]
    Last edited by ---free_kill---; 12-02-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Zore.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ---free_kill--- View Post
    let me start of by saying the price:
    you don’t need to buy the hd player you don’t need to buy the year card that’s if you want to and like a I said ps3 went to a low place by giving away free ps3 live *for now*. You don’t need the charge kit you can buy wired controls or something else. the only thing that I see that u might need is the wireless LAN but I’ve seen alternatives to that.

kk now the compatibility dude you can hook up your pc with your xbox360 and get all your video and pics and crap on your Xbox without no cds or what ever your try to hook up on your Xbox so that’s a win for the Xbox right there.

Ok now the controllers well who the f needs 7 controllers on 1 screen? I can barely handle 4 and i have a 47 inch TV I don’t like small screens and with 7 people? lmao who the f needs 75 feet of wireless control controlling? Dude that’s just retarded and that was a waste of money from ps3. And about the 6 axes and rumble stuff that’s just better with rumble in my opinion well lets see if ps3 actually comes up with a rumble controller.

I’m not even going to touch the top parts cause I have no idea what your talking about hehe

YouTube - My first PS3 doesnt work, video of the problem

YouTube - PS3 another broken blu-ray drive

YouTube - PS3 Broken out of box!!!

No matter where you look there is gona be probllems but who wants to get a counsle with a 30% failure rate? Also the pricing shure its all optional i put it there to show if the 360 had everything the ps3 had it would be more expencive

Also the7 controlls even in the conclusion i said it was pointless

And you CAN share date between your PS3 and your PC the same way as 360 can but with a dif program...The PS3 can also share date over the net with your PC and PSP.

And on youtube type in 360 death or Xbox 360 death you see a lot more videos thn if you typed in ps3 or playstation 3 death. Why because they break more.

Its your choice on consle but i recoment PS3 because its well better

But when you see pics making fun of the PS3 failing post it
    Because i have never seen one
    Why? well they almost never break

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by ---free_kill---; 12-03-2007 at 06:17 PM.

chalitox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

explain a things..

[quote=---free_kill---;447929]let me start of by saying the price:

First xcuse my english, im chalitox, the one who make the last video in this list , i must explain, im a powerseller from south america, that problem was in a PS3 out of box, The first i saw with a problem, We sell XBOX also, and i must tell you people that we have 1 broken ps3 to the date ( more than 100+ ) . And 1 of 20 Xbox have a problem, (3 rrod or another). Only for information .. personaly i dont have preferences for any console.. but the truth is the xbox make us work a lot more!!!

MagellanFreet's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X360, reasons:
    Better games, fantastic online service (I don't mind paying for quality), and I think it looks better than the grill.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast