Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to play FFXI on PC, my friend used to play on his PS2 and we could play together!! However, they did have a Logitech PS2 controller with a key board. I have yet to see anything for xbox 360 such as a keyboard/controller. I don't know about you guys but PvP would be hard to do with a limited amount of buttons, LOL. Basically you CAN play on a console system and still be on the same server as someone that is on a PC. I know that WoW is not going to be on Xbox 360, but what do you think about it on PS3?

By the way this is my first post on this site, just joined up today, been reading these forums for a couple days now and you guys seem pretty cool. I used to be on Edgeofnowhere but my internet security at work wont let me get on there anymore.

World of Warcraft on XBOX?
    Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for getting a keyboard to work on the 360...all you have to do is plug it in XD it only works on USB keyboards tho

italyone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya I know. The logitech one for ps2 was USB! It was pretty cool; looked like they took a regular controller, cut it in half, and put a keyboard in the middle of it. Just haven't seen it for a while. And haven't seen a keyboard specifically for 360 yet; I imagine microsoft will put one out if they haven't already.

LightWave's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we all now craposoft will make a keyboard for 360 but they are goign to charge u arm and a leg for it when it comes out and its going to be all bulkie like a reg keyboard and there is a few ways to mode out a 350 to have a keyboard but u got to know how to wire an adapter coard to the end of a cut keyboard cord

jds01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow on 360 mad can u tell me more sick when is it out

eom[dark_lord]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm this is a strange move on Blizzards part I can alrdy get xbox live for free I am going to try to work or find a way for 360 lol Maybe they ahev no idea of Xbox connect's exsitence hahaha

Draz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oninuva
    RUMOR #1: World of Warcraft is coming to the Xbox 360.

Source: A job listing on the Blizzard Entertainment Web site.

The official story: "Microsoft does not comment on rumors or speculation."--Microsoft spokesperson; Blizzard Entertainment reps declined requests for comment.

What we heard: Part gossip, part geek fantasy, the World of Warcraft Xbox 360 rumor has been around for a while. Prior to E3 2005 in May, scuttlebutt was rampant that Microsoft would announce that the massively multiplayer role-playing game was coming to its next-gen console at its press conference. The company did indeed announce a 360 MMORPG...problem was it was Final Fantasy XI, which is already available for both the PC and PlayStation 2--hardly a system-selling title.

Were WoW to become available for the 360, though, it would be a much different story. Given World of Warcraft's popularity--it already has over 4.5 million subscribers and has been among the top five top-selling PC games since its 2004 release--many gamers would gladly buy a 360 just to get in on the Azeroth action. Also, the PC hardware required to run the game costs several times the hard drive-enabled 360's $399 sticker price.

I'll keep us posteed here. ;D

I feel bad for saying this but ... THIS is a big lie ...
    XBOX360 will not play ''HUGE'' MMORPG's according to the newest intervieuw with a spokesperson from microsoft they say that the hardware & software of the XBOX360 at the moment does not allow for MMORPG's monthly/2monthly patches ...

Elites360's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i figuered it out.........let me start my story/..............

5 days ago i went to a gaming shop. i had money so i bought the (Zboard.http://www.zboard.com
    i also bought the WoW limited edition keyset for Zboard.
    when i got home i pluged it in looked at all the interesting keys and they looked at my 360............ the plug for the Zboard is USB and 360 is USB compatible. i think it is posible for WoW to come to 360 because there is a keyboard that can connect to 360 and there is a way to get on to the same servers as on computer.

italyone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [URL='http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2405&Itemid=2']Next Generation[/url]
    There has been plenty of speculation about whether or not would developer Blizzard would bring the incredibly successful MMORPG to the 360, but Blizzard COO Paul Sams told MCV that the platform just wouldn't cut it at this point in time.

“We do not have any plans to take WoW to Xbox 360,” he said flatly. “WoW is built as a PC gaming experience. Porting PC games to console often compromises games, and we’d never allow the WoW gameplay experience to suffer."

He continued, "Also, it’s important to us that the entire player base is able to play together. Microsoft’s Xbox Live architecture is very protected from all sorts of outside influence, so shared play between 360 and PC owners would be very tough. We wouldn’t even consider WoW for 360 unless we could overcome that hurdle.”

“I wouldn’t say we have no console plans. Nothing is in place at the moment, but we may be looking at something along those lines in the future," Sams said.
    The exec also pointed to difficulties in translating commands from a keyboard / mouse setup to a console controller.
    There you have it...It's not going to happen!! For a while at least. On another note, I bet if they ARE going to port it to console in the future they will prolly go with PS3 as it will be more of like a media oriented system and will prolly have better connectivity to the internet, IMO. But then again how can they say that shared game play between the 360 and PC would be hard when they are doing it with FFXI?

Anyways, wow_king you should have purchased the Merc keyboard by ZBoard if you haven't seen it check it out here.

amrican93
    Originally Posted by Link7722
    If it is true:

Advantages: Pretty much no lag, easy controls, good graphics, and more quality.

Disadvantages: No hacks(I don't think you can do that lol), Having to set up an Adaptor if not already, plugging in a keyboard for communication.
    There are XBOX live mics.
    For communicatin you could just spealk with each other!

Erlon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is probably a rumor that Xbox wants to spread to help sell the 360 would be cool though

ruben's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe how would u play ur character with a damn remote.... how would u whright :P? well there is probebly many solusions(bad spelling i know) but i think is a dum idea.

hehe cummunitation..speak with erach other...i would like IF u couldent hear a **** ecept ppl screaming WTS:blablabla ^^
    Last edited by ruben; 08-02-2006 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    No human warlock picture as a male well i just have to be a female then...

Coranevis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: World of Warcraft on XBOX?

Paying for both WoW and XBOX 360 Platinum would seriously.. Suck.:confused:

TheCrazedCow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW thats gonna be really GAY if it comes out for the xbox 360, but like everyone else said, it's mos tlikely not gonna happen

Elites360's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starcraft ghost is comming out on xbox but i dont think wow is

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast