Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which game is the best to make real cash ?

Hello Guys. I need opinion for which the best mmo for botting and making real cash ?

I have 3 variants:

1. Need buy bots and make good real cash. Bot make everything, dont need make manualy character

2. Dont need buy bots but need manually leveling character, bot is free and possible to make good money

3. Dont need leveling manualy character becouse bot make 100% afk but bot is free/paid and money is good.

I want guys opinion becouse have a good pc, can run few games and need ask about what is good for booting without leveling manually character.

Which game is the best to make real cash ?
    funerailles's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real work is a good one !

bboystyle82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i heard McDonald's is always hiring. U can start there and then +rep me after you ace your interview

jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nolifero View Post
    Hello Guys. I need opinion for which the best mmo for botting and making real cash ?

I have 3 variants:

1. Need buy bots and make good real cash. Bot make everything, dont need make manualy character

2. Dont need buy bots but need manually leveling character, bot is free and possible to make good money

3. Dont need leveling manualy character becouse bot make 100% afk but bot is free/paid and money is good.

I want guys opinion becouse have a good pc, can run few games and need ask about what is good for booting without leveling manually character.
    i'll try answer it since all the posts say to get a real job lol.

i only have experience with wow not sure about other games,.

gold prices have gone back up to roughly 0.40-0.50 cents / 1K so botting is good money once again.

best way to start off is with 5 accounts raf together and level them up to 90 and from then on you can either farm dungons / cloth whatever you feel like make the most on your chosen server.
    what i did a month back was invest all my gold i botted into tcg mounts and have made a lot of real cash from it and you can still pick them up cheap in game for gold but takes time to flip them for a profit.

I'm sure a few other members will have experience in other mmo's and might be able to answer your other questions..

Nolifero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmyamd View Post
    i'll try answer it since all the posts say to get a real job lol.

i only have experience with wow not sure about other games,.

gold prices have gone back up to roughly 0.40-0.50 cents / 1K so botting is good money once again.

best way to start off is with 5 accounts raf together and level them up to 90 and from then on you can either farm dungons / cloth whatever you feel like make the most on your chosen server.
    what i did a month back was invest all my gold i botted into tcg mounts and have made a lot of real cash from it and you can still pick them up cheap in game for gold but takes time to flip them for a profit.

I'm sure a few other members will have experience in other mmo's and might be able to answer your other questions..
    Thanks for answer. I botting in wow for 1 year, but now dont want bot in wow. Want other game. Too much expensive is wow
    Last edited by Nolifero; 02-26-2015 at 07:35 PM.

fearfart's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    39/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not quite a game, but you can make good money promoting games and promoting this to streamers.