Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: -World of Warcraft VS. Runescape-

Originally Posted by X-Gogeta
    Lets talk about runescape, yeah its so cool, lets open 209158 threads about it ... FFS , when do you guys learn ... ITS NOT BE COMPARED. RS = 0 MB ... not even an installation file is required... WoW is ****ing 4 GB .
    I was going to say something about the excess of RS threads as well, but i decided not to....

Correct answers to a RS thread:
    Yes the game sucks, we don't need another thread about it.
    -or-
    No, you're wrong, the game doesn't rule, we don't need another thread about it.

-World of Warcraft VS. Runescape-
    kelat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on top of the fact that there was already a RS flaming thread, this video has already been posted before, i believe. The point is, the search button is there so threads with the same info are not created, and so people don't get all angry like and such. =/

anywho...never played runescape, looks kinda....crappy.

Uligy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Enfeebleness
    ahaahahahaha.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/gaming...-good-bad.html

You DO know that my post was only 2 above yours on that board right?
    And it was quoted right above your post?
    Do you really not pay that much attention? :P

Lawl.

Double Lawl.

And how about we stop using the F-word, k?
    Sound possible, you're obviously more mad then i am xD

All i'm saying is come up with your own things, or why not read all the posts on the board? Then you would have seen, oh Enfeebleness already posted this, i no longer need to. Cool.

And just to end this with something random. Tacos are good.
    And settle down while you're at it
    Thanks for flaming my thread... I'm reporting you for that one. Also I saw that thread, but did not see that post so it is a coincedence. There is no point in flaming my thread unless you are actually that mad about it. You're the one who needs to settle down.

There are many people just like you that play a game called RuneScape. I would know this because there is alot of idiots at my school who play RuneScape and get upset when you talk negative about it.

Since I am more mature about problems I would rather apolagize than continue this pitty arguement over my thread.

I apolagize for not seeing your post at your convience.

I win!... Kk?Thxbai!
    C++ Programmer*

"Suffering is what makes us, happieness is what devours us." - Frank

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Uligy
    Thanks for flaming my thread... I'm reporting you for that one. Also I saw that thread, but did not see that post so it is a coincedence. There is no point in flaming my thread unless you are actually that mad about it. You're the one who needs to settle down.

There are many people just like you that play a game called RuneScape. I would know this because there is alot of idiots at my school who play RuneScape and get upset when you talk negative about it.

Since I am more mature about problems I would rather apolagize than continue this pitty arguement over my thread.

I win!... Kk?Thxbai!
    Um.... grats?
    I didn't read it, i just felt 'grats' was the correct answer to whatever you were talking about.
    You know, win-win kind of thing

Detzett40's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I win!... Kk?Thxbai!
    Then go post your RS stuff on a RS based forum... I know this might make sense to everybody but you, but why would anybody that plays WoW even look at a video of RS... It is the worst game ever. I would rather play Math Blaster than play RS. Basicly what I am trying to say is if you have a thread to make about RS then write it down on paper and pretend that anyone would care. Then you and your friends at school can write back to eachother about that. Oh and if they get upset about RS negativity I suggest they kick themselves in the balls before someone else beats them to it.
    ||

jimmy2222's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I win!... Kk?Thxbai!
    bit of advice, drop the "I win bit" that pissed me off just looking at it, anyway as everybody who has ever played WoW thinks, RS does lick the **** more than... uh... not sure... you get where im goin though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12