20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a decent RSS feed reader Chrome plugin to replace Rockmelt

Something that has been absolutely plaguing me lately is how BAD so many feed readers are. I've tried so many, but simply can't use them in comparison to the one that is built into the Rockmelt Web browser, and unfortunately the Rockmelt web browser is about to cease development because they can't keep up with all the Chrome updates (Rockmelt is built on Chrome).

So basically I need to start moving back to the original Chrome browser again, and need to find a good RSS reader that is as similar as possible to what I've been using:

To give you an idea what I like about it:
    1) It lists all my RSS feeds down the right hand side where I can clearly see which sites have new updates. Most feed readers stuff it all into one button and you just see the number of new feeds across all sites put together. It's too distracting to keep clicking that button to get the drop down menu and see if any sites of immediate interest have updated.

2) When I click on the site's feed, a small window pops out with the article title and usually a small except / description provided by the author as well as an associated image on that page. Most RSS feed readers don't seem to have this option. They just give you the article / page title and that's it.

3) The ability to hit the "read later" button (small almost invisible clock icon at the bottom of each feed). All these read later feeds are then added to that clock icon feed button right at the top of the list. It then displays them all together in a similar way that each individual website displays them.

Anyone here have a magic solution that I might have missed in my hunt for a decent Chrome RSS reader plugin?

Reps to anyone that can help.
    Last edited by Unholyshaman; 05-25-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Looking for a decent RSS feed reader Chrome plugin to replace Rockmelt