!!WARNING!! Mods Please Read Scam Steam account trade could lead to easy scam menu

User Tag List

valon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!!WARNING!! Mods Please Read Scam Steam account trade could lead to easy scam

Ok I will start from the beginning i was on youtube searching for videos about the Dragon Ball online game. I came across this thing called ESF(earths special forces). I needed the half life engine to play because it was a mod for half life using the engine. i only have half life 2 death match source CS source half life 2 etc i cant use that engine. My friend has steam and has half life so ia sked for info to download and try out this game. Well i logged in and clicked my games...

The only games lsited were my games i had bought and not his. Now im not going to go in to too much detail on how the scam would work for fear of giving too many ideas to other scammers but if the games dont carry over that would be such an easy exploit to scam someone wouldn't it?

We need to stop steam account trading unless we want some bad rep on this site which is a great site by the way.

Thanks guys for reading

Oh and if your gonna say lol anime loser just think i might of saved you right now :P
    Last edited by valon; 07-16-2007 at 01:14 AM.

!!WARNING!! Mods Please Read Scam Steam account trade could lead to easy scam
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: !!WARNING!! Mods Please Read Scam Steam account trade could lead to easy scam

this gave no meaning what so ever to me, soz...

sry m8, as on msn we agreed it didnt work.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 07-16-2007 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost