Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your emberrasing moments and your highlights.

This is just a chilling post. Write down your moments when you felt like a hero and when you felt like c***. You can aslo write real life things.

I will start by breaking ice. This really happens once in a year :P or i think.
    I was laughing at my friend for falling into lava at our MC raid, than i felt myself lol with whole raid on Teamspeak, I was so
    Emberrased. Oh man i really don't like that night :<. And ffs that night i got dkp minus for making guild wipe :P:P at one moment it lagged while i was running. And pulled "few" groups of mobs.
    "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." <-- about "will i be banned questions"

Your emberrasing moments and your highlights.
    tekstorm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Your emberrasing moments and your highlights.

When the invitation for my 5 year class reunion came in the mail, I almost had a nervous breakdown. You see, I was not always an alpha male pimp with 18 inch pythons. In fact, high school was hell for me, I graduated at 105 lbs and was constantly tortured by my classmates.

After graduation, I spent three years in my basement with my cat, lifting weights and eating cans of tuna like they were junior mints. The only time I came out was to go to night classes at a local college. Since that time, I have built my body into a rock hard temple and am also a self-made millionaire. I couldn't wait to show all the f**kers from high school what I had become

The invitation said "suit and tie", but if you know me, I'm just not a suit and tie kind of guy. I walked in dressed in my usual fur coat, aviators and wifebeater, with a shovel. I also was carrying my homemade protein shake: 1 jar of Natural peanut butter, 2 scoops of cottage cheese, one can of tuna, and a cup of oatmeal, all blended with skim milk. Delicious

I walked in, lats flared and my adrenaline pumping. I was walking around like I owned the place. Two former classmates approached me.

Classmate #1: Hey I remember you! Hey Sully, remember this kid?
    Classmate #2: Oh yeah, that's the one we used to strip naked, wrap him in saran wrap and tie him to the flagpole. You got a lot bigger man. How ya been?

I felt the rage burn up inside of me. I grabbed each of them by the throat and dragged them into a back room, where I beat both of them unconscious with my shovel. "How's it feel? I said hows it F**KIN' feel?!?! " I screamed at their motionless bodies.

Next stop I headed to the bathroom, where I stripped down to my speedo and oiled up my body. "You've been waiting 5 years for this, Doc" I told myself, psyching myself up. I felt like Eminem before the rap battle in 8 mile.

I headed to the stage, pointed to the DJ, indicating for him to start playing my song. "Welcome to the jungle" blared throughout the room, as I began my posedown. Side Chest, Back double bicep, Most Muscular, I showed off every pose in the book. I watched the stunned reaction of male classmates, while women flocked with dollar bills. "Take it off, Doc!" When I hit the crowd with my signature lat flare, the screams were deafening. One girl even fainted.

I put my fur coat back on and started to walk out. Someone grabbed me by the arm. Tiffany Brown. Nicknamed "Pass Around Brown" for her reputation of having the offensive line run a train on her under the bleachers. She still looked the same. Hot face, nice body, huge tits. "F**k do you want?" I screamed at her.

Tiffany: Well, I thought that was really amazing. My husband's body is- well, not that great. I mean, he's rich and all, but its just so hard to find that total package of wealthy and jacked.
    Me: <waving my BMW key in her face> Yeah, I guess so.
    Tiffany: Oh god, a BMW. Will you take me for a ride?
    Me: <keeping it alpha> I want gas money and a blow job out of it.
    Tiffany: <handing me a $20> You drive a hard bargain, but I accept!

I took her for a 2 minute ride into one of the busiest sections of Philadelphia and told her to slob my knob.

Tiffany: Here? In the middle of the city? This is so dangerous!
    Me: Tinted windows, cupcake. Now suck.

She knew what she was doing. An absolute Hoover Vacuum.

Me: Hey Tiff, remember the time you asked me to the prom, but then when I showed up at your house you had the football team drive by and throw eggs at me, and then your real boyfriend took you to the prom?
    Tiffany: <mouthful of dong> Mmmm… Mmmm.
    Me: Well, I never got to tell you how I felt about that.

I pulled my !@%% out of her mouth and jerked off in her eyes. Two shots of baby batter in each pupil.

Tiffany: Oh god, what the f**k! I can't f**kin see!

I opened her door and pushed her into the street, in only her underwear and shoes. Keep in mind this is one of the busiest intersections in Philadelphia.

I pull my beamer about 50 feet from her, take her clothes and pour some gasoline on them, and light a match. Meanwhile, Tiff was stumbling around like Stevie Wonder on crack.

Tiffany: <screaming> YOU F**KIN PRICK! GET BACK HERE!

The glare of the pile of clothes on fire reflected in my aviators.

Me: Revenge is a #!@%%, Tiff, aint it? REVENGE IS A #!@%%!

I pulled into my beamer and sped away, laughing like a madman and beeping my horn. I looked in my rearview and saw Tiff standing there, clueless.

A small smile crossed my face. "Revenge is a beautiful thing," I thought to myself, lighting up a cigar and speeding home.

Anyone else been to their high school reunion? Any other good stories?

stradivuckos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post of century. :P. But man a shovel :O. Dang. You could just ran her over with your car. but that wouldn't be a revenge. And i gotta quote this part.
    I pulled my !@%% out of her mouth and jerked off in her eyes. Two shots of baby batter in each pupil.

Tiffany: Oh god, what the f**k! I can't f**kin see!
    I would just slap her. The End :P
    "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." <-- about "will i be banned questions"

Tenni-T's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by tekstorm
    I felt like Eminem before the rap battle in 8 mile.
    lol.

you got writing skills though, I liked it.
    Last edited by Tenni-T; 05-16-2007 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    Tenni-T (Tenned) - Contrib!

MMOwned - My favorite website of all times.

kelat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmfao. xD wow. awesome tekstorm, awesome.

stradivuckos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cmon pees lets hear your stories. xD

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm Tekstorm is kinda scaring me lol.

I once felt like a hero tho, when my cat was in our old house (it was on fire) and i ran back in and got it. Poor guy hasn't been right yet tho :/

kelat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by glynbeard
    Umm Tekstorm is kinda scaring me lol.

I once felt like a hero tho, when my cat was in our old house (it was on fire) and i ran back in and got it. Poor guy hasn't been right yet tho :/
    my hero!! <33 :beerbang:

my proud moment was when i developed the theory of relativity and created the first A bomb.

wowaddikt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most embarrassing moment: Getting caught by a nun at my all-girl prep school doing things I shouldn't have been doing, with my best friend

Proudest moment: Getting kicked out of said school for doing things I shouldn't have been doing (again), with my best friend.
    For the ten thousandth time, yes I am a girl, yes I play wow, and yes I pwn n00bs. Any more questions?
    Also a proud member of Snitchstianity. Joined for the tea, stayed for the world domination.

tekstorm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by wowaddikt
    Most embarrassing moment: Getting caught by a nun at my all-girl prep school doing things I shouldn't have been doing, with my best friend

Proudest moment: Getting kicked out of said school for doing things I shouldn't have been doing (again), with my best friend.
    That's hot.6):

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by tekstorm
    That's hot.6):
    lol my catholic school thought otherwise
    For the ten thousandth time, yes I am a girl, yes I play wow, and yes I pwn n00bs. Any more questions?
    Also a proud member of Snitchstianity. Joined for the tea, stayed for the world domination.

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol my catholic school thought otherwise
    Haha. You were having sex with your friend at school?
    GG mate

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Nugma
    Haha. You were having sex with your friend at school?
    GG mate
    not completely sex... lol

her and i were just being...experimental. rofl. catholics have this thing against bi girls apparently

mchugh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Emberrasing momments, Humm i ok,

Well i was in my room watching some Pr0n, Then started to (You know what) of at it, But My sister walk in, That was probs the worst thing that has happen so fair

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not completely sex... lol

her and i were just being...experimental. rofl. catholics have this thing against bi girls apparently
    ^________^ Well, since you were catholic (You are?) You should know if they had anything aganst horny bi-sexual girls.

@ Mchugh.
    Rofl <.< That sounds... not...so cool.
    Last edited by Nugma; 05-17-2007 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast