Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone want to trade or buy a limited paypal account with 650 USD?

I don't have enough posts for account giveaways, but this isn't a giveaway anyways. I can't think of any other place to put this anyways.

But I have a Canadian paypal account that has 650 USD that WON'T be disputed, so it will be yours.

But it's limited. I did some research about that. Limited meaning you have to wait 180 days, and then input bank account details (just make a new bank account) and confirm your location, which will be taken care of with the bank account.

Basically, anyone living in Canda can use this account. They just have to wait 6 months and be able to make a bank account (which isn't really that hard) and they'll have 650 dollars, after the 6 months of course. I don't live in Canada, so I can't use it, otherwise I'd be patient and wait.

So, anyone want to make an offer / trade for it?

Anyone want to trade or buy a limited paypal account with 650 USD?