Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] For Chat Blocker for streaming.

Here we go folks. I'm deployed right now and wanting to start streaming when I get home. I'm in need of a chat blocker for twitch. I've seen some of the blockers that a few of you have made on here and I loved them. That's why I'm asking on this website. So if any of you would like too, that'd be great. I don't know how I would pay you, but if need be.. I'll just buy you game time or something. I don't know.

Name of toon: Woodreaux
    Colors: Green, Blue, Black, and if you think it'd be cool.. you can throw some orange in there.
    Armory link: Woodreaux @ Emerald Dream - Community - World of Warcraft | I would love for you to make it a treant casting though. I think it looks awesome.
    Text: I would like to have my gladiator title on there. EX: Gladiator Woodreaux | I would also like "Be sure to follow stream!"

If anyone can do that for me. Just message me or something with the results. I'm sure I'd love it. And again, if I need to pay, I'll buy you game time or something. Thanks!

[Request] For Chat Blocker for streaming.