0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Rate] My first sig

I've tried before but this is the only one I find to look pretty good. I want to know what you guys think. This was partially made off of Reflection's guide but then I broke off and made my own little edits too it. I won't be offended by anything short of "YOU SUCK!! YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE SIGS AGAIN!!! >.<!!!!!" so tell me what I need to do, thanks.

Btw, d12183 is my username on most other sites.

EDIT: Changed it to a new improved sig based on the feedback. I couldn't really find a way to blend the blue dots without making it look stupid, but I added a border and changed the text and fixed the C4D. I also changed the renders color a little so that it doesn't completely blend in but it isn't back to the original color.
    Last edited by Lich King; 05-13-2009 at 07:36 PM.

[Rate] My first sig
    Mirror's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not do that to the text, (the glow).

And I'd remove part of the C4D from the guys face, and arms.
    Not all of it just parts of it maybe.

Everything is looks just fine.

7.5 or 8/10.
    THIS SIGNATURE IS IN VIALOATION OF SITE RULES, PLEASE FIX ME!
    -Fault

Lich King's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I see what you mean about the text, it's just that I'm not good at blending text. I'll remove the c4d from the face and arm too, thanks for the feedback.

wow4Supplier's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...

I feel like the render (Fat-Guy) is too blured/smudged,and the opacity of his right hand is too low,like he's fading,and I'm not sure why,because he's supposed to be the 'Main Deal' of the signature...

Also,the only outer glow on the text is kinda...Old...If you know what I mean...Experiment with glow blending effects,or even try a white stroke with Soft Light/Overlay and 50-80% Opacity...

And you can maybe try to add borders to your signature...Film border = Two 2-3px Black lines on the Up and Down side. Regular border = 1-2px Border all around the signature....The borders are usually black.

Also you can try to get those blue dots on the render a little more blended,because they don't fit in as well with the Brown-Red theme,that this signature is about.

Well,for your first try,this is a good come-out...You will get better eventaully...
    This is my first Creative Criticsm,Hope I did good.

Cheers

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SalfauroS View Post
    Well...

I feel like the render (Fat-Guy) is too blured/smudged,and the opacity of his right hand is too low,like he's fading,and I'm not sure why,because he's supposed to be the 'Main Deal' of the signature...

Also,the only outer glow on the text is kinda...Old...If you know what I mean...Experiment with glow blending effects,or even try a white stroke with Soft Light/Overlay and 50-80% Opacity...

And you can maybe try to add borders to your signature...Film border = Two 2-3px Black lines on the Up and Down side. Regular border = 1-2px Border all around the signature....The borders are usually black.

Also you can try to get those blue dots on the render a little more blended,because they don't fit in as well with the Brown-Red theme,that this signature is about.

Well,for your first try,this is a good come-out...You will get better eventaully...
    This is my first Creative Criticsm,Hope I did good.

Cheers

Thanks, and yeah, thats partially the render (it wasn't that good for the theme, the render is for GoW2 but the colors for the game are more set up around the bad guys which are closer to red/brown/black.) I'll try and add a border too.

EDIT: Couldn't fix the big guy's blurry fading problem, but I'll keep that in mind for my next sig.
    Last edited by Lich King; 05-13-2009 at 07:38 PM.

Narudan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lich King View Post

Thanks, and yeah, thats partially the render (it wasn't that good for the theme, the render is for GoW2 but the colors for the game are more set up around the bad guys which are closer to red/brown/black.) I'll try and add a border too.

EDIT: Couldn't fix the big guy's blurry fading problem, but I'll keep that in mind for my next sig.

Don't blame the renders, if the colors don't match, make them match, if its cutout badly, erase the edges

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok then...