0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let the Leakz begin! - Wildstar insider information

Hi,

my name is Tyler, of course not my real name, but it fit's here
    I have a bunch of Information for all wildstar players out there, that might be informative for all of you.
    At first, sorry for my bad english here, I'm from Beglium, main language is french, but I will give my best.

All here posted information are insider information which are strict under NDA.
    For any information my account (Testserver-acces, beta-acces and preorder-acces) could get banned, so I have to be a bit careful of making screenshots and upload it.
    I will try to answer all questions you guys have and update that thread as often as it is usefull, there are new information or I found out something new.
    Please don't PM me with questions, ask them here.

Lets start:

- There are a special testserver for wildstar players which is online nearly 24/7 since a few month, it's name is DORIAN
    - As far as I know you have to do something "usefull" for the developers to get access to Dorian, e.g. a few raid guilds have access like Voodoo, DaT, Eugenic, Angel Wings. A few known addon developers have access (to give them the possibility to develop addons even when beta realms are offline).

- On Dorian you are able to create any char and boost them to 50 (or a few other level ranges) by a special NPC.
    You get 10 platin, a good package of equip for your level and have special vendors which sell you GA / DS (raid) equip for a bit gold and things like all AMPS on 1 vendor etc.

- On Dorian the "raidguilds" test the 20 man raid (within the last boss) and the 40 man raid.

- There are 2 forum categories which u can only see with Dorian Access, which will give early information (e.g. UI 2.0 Patch was on Dorian a few days early, Patchnotes was there early etc.)

http://imgur.com/a/sMTdM

I think that is enough for today
    Ask if you want to!
    Last edited by WildstarPlayer; 04-21-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Let the Leakz begin! - Wildstar insider information
    Master674's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/23
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing new.