Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you never regained because you probably never controlled any objectives. Still works for me. And as4kura you probably are losing the buff and not know it because someone could cap 1 and you would get x1 however if your faction controls 5 and you reenter then you would have x5 instead of x1

Gain up to 200 valor per warzone for being in Ilum
    KcBlack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't lose the Ilum buff after each WZ now So should save some time trying to reapply this buff and more time killing! (when they Ilum tonight that is haha)

Liteness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed still working.

alzika's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know if this still works in 1.2? With Warzones being the best place to get valor now, this extra 200 each match definitely helps out in the long-term. I do not have a character on the PTS high enough to get there.

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alzika View Post
    Anyone know if this still works in 1.2? With Warzones being the best place to get valor now, this extra 200 each match definitely helps out in the long-term. I do not have a character on the PTS high enough to get there.
    Not sure if it does, but in all honesty... getting battlemaster is so incredibly easy now. Your average warzone win nets you ~3k valor. I was able to hit battlemaster 4 days after hitting 50 on an alt. In 1.2 battlemaster gear is purchased with warzone comms (but still requires rank 60), so with it being as easy as it is currently to get battlemaster I don't think it's going to matter.

alzika's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    Not sure if it does, but in all honesty... getting battlemaster is so incredibly easy now. Your average warzone win nets you ~3k valor. I was able to hit battlemaster 4 days after hitting 50 on an alt. In 1.2 battlemaster gear is purchased with warzone comms (but still requires rank 60), so with it being as easy as it is currently to get battlemaster I don't think it's going to matter.
    Gotcha. I just started playing again yesterday, actually. Too swamped with work. Have to launch a website and mobile app this week for a client, plus about 5 other projects on the plate too

But...I read that they were removing 3 speeders so as a collector, I HAD to have them. I desperately am trying to get from 58 valor-65 valor to buy the one they are removing at 65 valor before 1.2 hits. You are right. It is easy as hell now. I did 58-59 yesterday and hit 60 today in basically no time at all. Seems like it will get harder at 80+ though, or somewhere around there. I saw a graph of valor XP requirements and it looked crazy. I believe 100 is the cap.

The buff to get up to 200 valor is entirely intentional on their part. It used to be 400, but they changed it. In my opinion, if they approve the buff, they should make it scale with your valor level to get increased benefits. :P I guess I can dream!

Paleoguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    I was playing on the PTS last night and currently it does not have any 60 valor rank requirement to purchase the battlemaster gear.

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Paleoguy View Post
    I was playing on the PTS last night and currently it does not have any 60 valor rank requirement to purchase the battlemaster gear.
    I stand corrected. The battlemaster gear in 1.2 does NOT require rank 60. Seems silly to me, but I suppose that is the natural progression of things.

emmy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes - you still can get the +200 valor. Get the buff from Ilum and it counts.

HOWEVER; it will NOT show up on the scoreboard, so if it says 2800 on scoreboard, count 200 manually to get it to add
    woop woop phoakin diddy daunauts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12