0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cystacae View Post
    We are working for mostly Lucky's codebase and I wouldn't feel right taking donations for it. Yes I run it, yes he is gone and dunno if he is even alive! However, I just don't feel right yet it would be cool for me to take donations. I have too much of a conscience for this community. So, here it is, I will put up my paypal account parhaps a little earlier than 5.4 and if you want to donate then, I thank you. If not and you want to wait till 5.4, that is fine too. So I will put it up.
    Donated!

Thanks for the link! Hopefully others will follow.. Enjoy!

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iamphatboy View Post
    Donated!

Thanks for the link! Hopefully others will follow.. Enjoy!
    Thanks for your contribution and it makes me fueled to do more.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

dkappat8r's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After it runs the Daily's, the game goes to run the repeatable missions. But unfortunately when it clicks on the galaxy map the space missions are no longer on the galaxy map. Any thoughts?

TNTtehbomb's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm I got it to work kind of

goniukas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it doesn't use yellow engine trails you can use it. It uses pixelsearch to identify targets so same color engines are a problem. We maybe able to overcome this problem in version 5.4 with the new targetting system. Right now it will search a large field for a color pixel. In 5.4 it will use two grid arrays, One the Full screen and the other a smaller panel to acquire targets and all we need to do is open up those certain panels and when to open them and the painting system is also different too as far as color search. So the idea is you will give a list of grids in order with their color codes to search for from the new system and open them up one at a time in order so you can track paths of the ships. You could open even more than one at the same time like to mimic the old larger mass area the bot does now for simpler and shorter path files.
    Awesome! Any estimations on when 5.4 might come out?^^

Still interested in getting a list of working BH missions And what about detectability?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dkappat8r View Post
    After it runs the Daily's, the game goes to run the repeatable missions. But unfortunately when it clicks on the galaxy map the space missions are no longer on the galaxy map. Any thoughts?
    Ok, this is getting a bit frustrating. Why aren't the "Do After Dailies" working properly for the Republic faction? I have no problems with the Empire missions. Running the checked Dailies works fine, but when it goes to the Galaxy map to run the "Do After Dailies" it's like it doesn't know where the missions are anymore and clicks a completely different area.

TNTtehbomb's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How come when i'm running aeten some times it doesn't always win, like it's sometimes missing the timing on things, how would I fix it? I win majority of the times but i lose quite a bit too

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by goniukas View Post
    Awesome! Any estimations on when 5.4 might come out?^^

Still interested in getting a list of working BH missions And what about detectability?
    Don't have a BH so I can't give that answer... plus I rarely even play anymore. As far as detectability unless they are watching you shouldn't be detected as it doesn't patch itself into the code. 5.4 we decided to call 6.0 because of the nearly over half rewritten. As far as estimations on time before 6.0 comes out before the unstable build is ready to TEST not as the final release. That still is a bit off too. Phagotron and I will still work on stuff but we don't want to burn out like lucky did. So you will see steady releases again but nothing like set in stone for a revision, but definitely minimum 2 weeks. I am writing this drunk if you can read my rambles. Had a fun time with my new woman. So, I am drunk, beat, and happy.
    Last edited by Cystacae; 06-30-2012 at 02:40 AM.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, this is getting a bit frustrating. Why aren't the "Do After Dailies" working properly for the Republic faction? I have no problems with the Empire missions. Running the checked Dailies works fine, but when it goes to the Galaxy map to run the "Do After Dailies" it's like it doesn't know where the missions are anymore and clicks a completely different area.
    5.33psx is in a stage of a new system of mission file design. Phago is working on the mission files. I don't know if that is the issue but we'll know once another unstable comes out.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5.33psx is in a stage of a new system of mission file design. Phago is working on the mission files. I don't know if that is the issue but we'll know once another unstable comes out.
    The strange thing about it is that this started about a week ago, before that it was running the "Do After Dailies" fine on the Republic side.

pikachu83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone else had the bot crash of them? since 1.3 i aint been do to more then 10 missions till the bot crashes every single time and thats with 5.31 5.32 and 5.33 i dont use cause i cant select standard mission loop at all

federp's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pikachu83 View Post
    has anyone else had the bot crash of them? since 1.3 i aint been do to more then 10 missions till the bot crashes every single time and thats with 5.31 5.32 and 5.33 i dont use cause i cant select standard mission loop at all
    It's fine for me...

lulwut75's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running 5.33sx, but for some reason, many of the missions, the bot wants to abandon it after the first 5-8s. Balosar for example, the bot just abandons it before the fight even starts. Any ideas why?

Deceril's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lulwut75 View Post
    Running 5.33sx, but for some reason, many of the missions, the bot wants to abandon it after the first 5-8s. Balosar for example, the bot just abandons it before the fight even starts. Any ideas why?
    Same thing is happening to me now... The leave combat screen comes on a few seconds into every mission

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The strange thing about it is that this started about a week ago, before that it was running the "Do After Dailies" fine on the Republic side.
    Anomalies happen.. I will get on and test this on my shadow and see if I have the same issue when I have time in the next couple days.

Page 7 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157107 ... LastLast