0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhematos View Post
    I just noticed the donation button is gone. Will there be away in the future for us who no nothing about coding to be able to support the project? Thanks!

Also no one happens to have the list of the space missions as to which is the most profitable one do they? I had a link to the spreadsheet a while back, but have totally lost it. If someone knows the answer feel free to chirp up!

BTW good work on the new version guys! Thank y'all so much.
    I will add it eventually at 5.4 since 5.4 would be a lot more of mine and phago's changes and less Lucky's. But, it will keep Lucky's name out of respect for him and the roots of the bot.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by irishboy420 View Post
    Just want to say thanks Cystacae, for keeping this going and id also like to know if i could donate, would love to help support. One thing that ive noticed (i keep my husbands and mine going at night) is it seems to clik in the wrong place sometimes and exits out of Tor, and it does on both comps at some point acouple times a day. I use the resize and move option now, grreat feature, jw if theres anything i can do to avoid that? Oh and i cant seem to get crew skills to run consistantly for a while, seems not to work on toons w/ 5 companions. Again great bot!!
    I will add a donation link when 5.4 comes out as the code is going to have a lot of new changes and rewrites that will make it quite different in function than what it is now. I think more or less now it is still mostly Lucky's work and we are just patching it to make it work or try to make it work. In 5.4 it is going to get some large changes that will make the function of the bot more smoother running and take up less space. There is nothing atm that is going to fix that randomness. We code for our machines and on ours they tend to run well. Unfortunately that is the way it is for everyone as each system is different. This is because of amd vs. nvidia and amd vs. intel also other various things like technology in processor and speed of the system. This is what we are aiming to try to eliminate in 5.4 and add individual control to crew skills per crew member. We are also doing this to try and make it easier for people to adjust the bot settings for missions to test themselves. As well as adding support to attempt at bonus missions without hindering base mission success.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by federp View Post
    First of all, thanks for the hard work!

I've been trying to get it going on Parallels 7 running a win7 (32bit), it seems to only kind of work though. It clicks the chair and chooses the "space area" but usually doesn't find the actual mission to click and stalls out at "selecting mission" or something along those lines.

Could this be a parallels issue or more likely the image search not working correctly somehow?

UPDATE:
    A recompile with autoit worked a treat, it completes a mission. Just have to figure out why it doesn't accept te reward...

The it is searching for the accept button on the award and the location probably isn't where it is looking for it or the colors are slightly off. The bot is designed to use default settings and not having windows moved and such.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Buuford View Post
    Yes sir, I followed the instructions a few times and went over the tips quite a few times as well.

Thanks again for any help =)
    Did you put the do after in dailies to do nothing and when you started and it didn't jump did you stop it? When it does this to me I stop the bot, make sure I am not sitting, and I jump and click the mission again. Usually this will fix it but sometimes it takes a few times I went up to 4 one time.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Death1212 View Post
    Is there any plans to hit bonus missions, particularly Sullust/Drexel?
    Not to have it coded into a mission stock until sometime after 5.4. In 5.4 we redo the targetting system into a two panel grid system. This will allow us more precision to be able to do these things. Also makes it easier to code mission files because it will use more English thus making it more Layman's terms.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boopers View Post
    I am still using 5.31 because that has been working for me. I wanted to address a problem people raised in the old Lucky's spacebot thread. After 1.3 I had a similar issue where the bot would start the mission and then sit there without firing. I am playing on a widescreen monitor, so I am not sure if that is an issue. However, the way I fixed it required moving the window position from what had worked pre-1.3. Personally I find that moving the window down and to the right a little made the bot start firing. I position SWTOR about .5" from the top of the screen and maybe half that over from the left edge. Basically, there's enough space at the top for me to see the entire title bar of a window positioned at the top left corner.

I don't know if this is a problem with the imagesearch that would be fixed by redoing the images, but I figure moving the window is a lot easier than redoing every mission's images.

Good luck, everyone, and thank you to the new devs for continuing this work. After moving the window I am back to almost 100% success rate when setting the bot to do dailies for me.
    Maybe related to pixel location. It counts screen location in pixel coords. I don't run into this but I will see what can be done about the location issues.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iamphatboy View Post
    Dang Cystacae! Poor guys PC crashes and he gets bombarded with new posts haha..

On a side note.. you have a woman who treats you like GOLD!? Must be nice.. where do I get me one of those haha.. seriously though.. congratulations those are the rare breed my friend, just make sure you do the same in return so she sticks around hehe..

PC Crashes suck major donkey dung and believe me I know the feeling just had to rebuild a system Grr..!!!

Now.. I know you don't like the whole donation thing but... you do work hard on this project and donations can offset your time and help with parts for testing purposes in this case RAM which sounds like is needed.. setup a Paypal account so that a few of us can chip in and get you some new RAM or new MOBO if needed maybe..

Anyway gooooooood luck with the PC, hope your back, up and running soon!
    We are working for mostly Lucky's codebase and I wouldn't feel right taking donations for it. Yes I run it, yes he is gone and dunno if he is even alive! However, I just don't feel right yet it would be cool for me to take donations. I have too much of a conscience for this community. So, here it is, I will put up my paypal account parhaps a little earlier than 5.4 and if you want to donate then, I thank you. If not and you want to wait till 5.4, that is fine too. So I will put it up.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brouba View Post
    Hey firstly, thanks to all involved for creating/updating/contributing to this bot, it helps me out a great deal.
    I'm running space missions on my 3 50's atm (got it yesterday, should have found it sooner lol) but I have some problems.
    Everything works out fine except with some missions, they start up good but then on the start the bot closes the mission to the ship. This seems to be the same for the mission it does on my consular and jk (same ship?) but those are able to be botted with my scoundrel, same thing goes the other way around where my scoundrel closes to ship my jedi's easily bot through the mission.

Does anybody else experience the same issue?
    Is there anybody that could give me some pointers, I'm kinda new to this thing and afraid to make under the hood changes as swapping images around etc.
    If there are images needed to be swapped, will I still be able to run them on all my 3 50s?

Thanks,
    BB
    Images don't do this I have been trying to pinpoint this bug. It isn't consistent enough to lock it down to one thing. We will find it sometime just bear it with us.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phagotron View Post
    That much honor on my poor old head, jeez. Well, at first good luck, ladys treating one friggin good are damned rare ...

I cannot promise much, since RL issues keep me quite busy too. Anyway, some error corrections for 5.33 should work, currently I'm rewriting the grey and green missions to get them to status blue or better. Some missions will be quite easy to rewrite, others need a bit more love ...

Dont know how else I could help, we should talk about that once your box is back.
    Well my box is running, just a bit crippled, requested RMA from GeIL but haven't heard anything. I am US, so what is your time zone? I run UTC-05:00 which is eastern standard time. I think if we are in opposing time zones we may have out figure out that happy median. Also since you are helping me as a team player you get a Paypal for donators to donate to you too. You deserve as much as I would.
    Last edited by Cystacae; 06-29-2012 at 02:34 AM.

phagotron's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cystacae View Post
    Well my box is running, just a bit crippled, requested RMA from GeIL but haven't heard anything. I am US, so what is your time zone? I run UTC-05:00 which is eastern standard time. I think if we are in opposing time zones we may have out figure out that happy median. Also since you are helping me as a team player you get a Paypal for donators to donate to you too. You deserve as much as I would.
    Glad to hear your box is back on, good luck with the RMA! My zone is UTC + 2:00, so maybe around midnight here which is late afternoon for you might work.

goniukas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I've tried this bot for the first time. The first daily went smoothly, the second one failed. I discovered that it was actually not yet implemented so I figured I should leave the bot with all the dailies + crew skills running overnight. picked up all the quests and started the bot. It failed first 3 or 4 dailies (level wise i.e. jabim, cartel). The problem seemed to be the bot shooting randomly. It was flying in the corner and shooting around the ship. I am a bounty hunter.

Also - how safe it is to use this bot? Is there a danger of being detected?

Edit: OK. I've read the first post and apparently the bot doesn't work well with BH:/ What are confirmed working missions?
    Last edited by goniukas; 06-29-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Kirch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey this might be a noob question because i had just started running this bot, but is there anyway you can keep it running after it goes50-0 i always come back to it having 50 wins it wont go past 50?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by goniukas View Post
    Yesterday I've tried this bot for the first time. The first daily went smoothly, the second one failed. I discovered that it was actually not yet implemented so I figured I should leave the bot with all the dailies + crew skills running overnight. picked up all the quests and started the bot. It failed first 3 or 4 dailies (level wise i.e. jabim, cartel). The problem seemed to be the bot shooting randomly. It was flying in the corner and shooting around the ship. I am a bounty hunter.

Also - how safe it is to use this bot? Is there a danger of being detected?

Edit: OK. I've read the first post and apparently the bot doesn't work well with BH:/ What are confirmed working missions?
    If it doesn't use yellow engine trails you can use it. It uses pixelsearch to identify targets so same color engines are a problem. We maybe able to overcome this problem in version 5.4 with the new targetting system. Right now it will search a large field for a color pixel. In 5.4 it will use two grid arrays, One the Full screen and the other a smaller panel to acquire targets and all we need to do is open up those certain panels and when to open them and the painting system is also different too as far as color search. So the idea is you will give a list of grids in order with their color codes to search for from the new system and open them up one at a time in order so you can track paths of the ships. You could open even more than one at the same time like to mimic the old larger mass area the bot does now for simpler and shorter path files.
    Last edited by Cystacae; 06-29-2012 at 10:27 AM.

TNTtehbomb's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm having a problem, with every version it never clicks on the mission so I can't even start the bot i have windows vista 64

TNTtehbomb's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like the mouse just goes a bit lower then the mission clicking, so I can't get to the mission start button either I changed the settings and everything to the ones you guys said I should on page 4

Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 234567891056106 ... LastLast