Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wondering one thing. Kalee Fortification NEVER completes bonus mission for me, even tho it says : 80% complete chance and i made over 100 runs now, not single one completed it. Is it the problem of tolerance or the bot itself?

Tolerance 125: Max 29/30 never 30/30
    Tolerance 80: Doesn't even start the mission
    Tolerance 108: 22/30
    Tolerance 100: 23/30

I got all the purple parts just not the missile silos yet cuz i'm 48.
    I got all other ship upgrades just not torpedos for lvl50
    I run kalee @ 105 and complete 100%
    I just tested Kalee and got the bonus with seconds remaining - all purple gear here as well. This tells me it could definitely be more efficient with regular ship kills.

I'll go through it today and add another window or two for ship attacks. I've been meaning to do code clean-up on it since the original rework anyhow.

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    TMichael's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frozeninferno View Post
    Just wondering, but is there a reason x64 is always behind x86?
    We always need extended tests for that to make sure that your x32 tor client doesnt get raped by the x64 bot.
    This, plus Cys has taken over all the x64 code migration, which usually happens about once per day. I don't think he was online for my Sunday night update.

phagotron's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I'm wondering one thing. Kalee Fortification NEVER completes bonus mission for me, even tho it says : 80% complete chance and i made over 100 runs now, not single one completed it. Is it the problem of tolerance or the bot itself?

Tolerance 125: Max 29/30 never 30/30
    Tolerance 80: Doesn't even start the mission
    Tolerance 108: 22/30
    Tolerance 100: 23/30
    Kalee for me is 50/0 with 94 tolerance. The 80% bonus is the fighter one which I think shows up with lvl48 or 50. It is very very unlikely that it ever completes the big ship shields or drives.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TMichael View Post
    I just tested Kalee and got the bonus with seconds remaining - all purple gear here as well. This tells me it could definitely be more efficient with regular ship kills.

I'll go through it today and add another window or two for ship attacks. I've been meaning to do code clean-up on it since the original rework anyhow.
    Please see if you can use mmove for missile targeting ... arghh...just seen the mmove update has been eaten by imaginary cat too ... and commited again
    Last edited by phagotron; 08-06-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phagotron View Post
    Please see if you can use mmove for missile targeting ... arghh...just seen the mmove update has been eaten by imaginary cat too ... and commited again
    @phago: I just committed a quick update for Kiyumi. I'll do this for the Kalee mission when I add the single integrated attack function (probably later today). My local copy has your updated mmove(), so any new updates posted will have it included.

@Kiyumi: For Kalee, two new attack windows were added for regular ships. The mission should now have a higher bonus success rate. The updated script and .exe are up on our unstable x86 branch. Please let us know how well this works for you!
    Last edited by TMichael; 08-06-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kiyumi: A quick fix has already been uploaded to the unstable x86 build for you to test. Other changes later, but I wanted to get that out to you.

Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Breathofthedying View Post
    I have my msdn copy forever but didn't want the Headache of making things work. How do you find it? Is it worth the update from 7pro?
    Slightly different and some new things to learn but some things I think are better. Some are a wash... the OS on a whole is fast as hell though... Windows 7 even modded to be faster still doesn't beat it on load.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

vodelo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have 5.31 installed and it enters the missions fine but wont shoot anything it sits in the middle of the screen. any help would be appreciated please.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pystkaty View Post
    I have a question. For notebooks there is any other resolution then normal desktops? Iv got problem with crew skill ,bot click few pixels above right upper corner and maximizing window which for me.
    unlock your taskbar and move to the right hand side of the screen... it will work then.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frozeninferno View Post
    Just wondering, but is there a reason x64 is always behind x86?
    x86 is the fully supported bot and x64 is compiled by me and isn't necessarily supported except for by basic functions. I was unavailable this weekend and so it is behind. compiling it now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vodelo View Post
    i have 5.31 installed and it enters the missions fine but wont shoot anything it sits in the middle of the screen. any help would be appreciated please.
    Generally speaking we don't support old bot versions. Please upgrade to the current x86 build, install to a fresh directory, and retest and then we can better help you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    x64 updated to current

frozeninferno's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cystacae View Post
    x86 is the fully supported bot and x64 is compiled by me and isn't necessarily supported except for by basic functions. I was unavailable this weekend and so it is behind. compiling it now.
    Ah, ok. I was just wondering, I appreciate all the work you and the team put into this wonderful program.

Also, you said to move the taskbar on smaller screened notebooks, however, I tried that with my 15.6" notebook (resolution 1366x768), and the bot still had issues. Is there anything else I can try, or is the resolution just too small?
    Last edited by frozeninferno; 08-06-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Dumb auto smiley

Tum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anyway i can stop Luckys Space Bot cancelling out one of my own autoit scripts i have running as well ?

I want to create a script to do something else as well, then start and stop luckys space bot, but everytime i seem to run luckys space bot, my own script shuts down.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tum View Post
    Is there anyway i can stop Luckys Space Bot cancelling out one of my own autoit scripts i have running as well ?

I want to create a script to do something else as well, then start and stop luckys space bot, but everytime i seem to run luckys space bot, my own script shuts down.
    Its more a general issue, see Autoit multithreading / multiprocessing. If your script calls another prog/script it suspends and waits until the other script is done.