0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you make your own image then you need to save it as a .png
    Make sure its a .png or it won't find the button. Also, I would avoid the fading part of the login and play buttons. So just get the top portion of the login.

As for the character select screen, if the window isn't in 800 x 600 windowed mode then it won't login. I'll update the script to resize SWTOR when it loads. Hopefully that will fix both of your problems.

[UntzBot] SWTOR auto focus and crash fix [open source]
    shaggsdope's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds great! Thanks for the response!

Bayoya's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not working, it. Missing click the stuff to log in and i replace all pics and stillnot working if u can get on skype thedank i can explain u better to see if u can assist me

Bayoya's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to be having issues with both of the Login buttons, it opens the client, types in pass, but won't press logging. It moves the launcher to a different spot on the screen but doesn't press Login. If I press Login it WILL press Play, then after the game logs in and is at the character screen it doesn't press that Login button either... If I press Login, it loads everything else fine... I tried taking a new screenshot of the Login button, but it didn't seem to work so I just put the default back in and asked hehe

Same stuff for me, we are waiting for ur Update TheDank, also donation coming when u release it Good one this time too

Veddartha1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bayoya View Post
    Its not working, it. Missing click the stuff to log in and i replace all pics and stillnot working if u can get on skype thedank i can explain u better to see if u can assist me
    Try to edit the script and replace this: $result2 = _Imagesearcharea("Images/Login.PNG",1,0,0,@DesktopWidth/2,@DesktopHeight/2,$x2,$y2,100)
    for this: $result2 = _WaitForImageSearch("Images/Login.PNG",20,1,$x2,$y2,100)

worked for me
    Last edited by Veddartha1; 07-09-2012 at 08:32 AM.

invictus0x0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quick mod of code to accommodate changes made to launcher in last patch .(includes a few other small changes to tweak timing/make more stable)

see script file for relevant changes, also added a couple image files *for new buttons to push
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1333326/Foc...d%20Bundle.rar

TheDank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by invictus0x0 View Post
    quick mod of code to accommodate changes made to launcher in last patch .(includes a few other small changes to tweak timing/make more stable)

see script file for relevant changes, also added a couple image files *for new buttons to push
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1333326/Foc...d%20Bundle.rar
    This is very similar to mine with a little extra tooltips which i like

ill add your link to the original post!

zippy42167's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I've got Untzbot successfully running on its own, but when I use Focus4, SWTOR starts up fine, Deathchecker starts up fine, and the Untzbot window opens up, but stays on the "Start" screen. I am not using the Freemode. I'm running the full version, Aeten, on Classic/English.

Any help in getting it up and running would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

TheDank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zippy42167 View Post
    Ok, I've got Untzbot successfully running on its own, but when I use Focus4, SWTOR starts up fine, Deathchecker starts up fine, and the Untzbot window opens up, but stays on the "Start" screen. I am not using the Freemode. I'm running the full version, Aeten, on Classic/English.

Any help in getting it up and running would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Focus4 DOES NOT need the full version of Untzbot to work. If you have the full version, thats fine. however, if you click the save button on untzbot and use Focus4 to load Untzbot, Focus4 will automatically load your settings into the Freemode.

if you r having trouble gettings into the freemode, i would suggest increasing the sleep time especially if you have a lower end computer (not saying you do but this is for anyone with the same problem)

In the Focus4,au3 file, go to the section that starts with "Func StartUp()" this is where Focus4 launches and controls Untzbot. Within the StartUp function, there should be a Run command and the immediately after there is a Sleep(500) command. this could possible be the problem. Change the Sleep(500) to Sleep(1000). This will pause the script for 1 second as opposed to half a second.

be sure to compile and test it out. let me know if you have success or any other questions

zippy42167's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheDank View Post
    Focus4 DOES NOT need the full version of Untzbot to work. If you have the full version, thats fine. however, if you click the save button on untzbot and use Focus4 to load Untzbot, Focus4 will automatically load your settings into the Freemode.

if you r having trouble gettings into the freemode, i would suggest increasing the sleep time especially if you have a lower end computer (not saying you do but this is for anyone with the same problem)

In the Focus4,au3 file, go to the section that starts with "Func StartUp()" this is where Focus4 launches and controls Untzbot. Within the StartUp function, there should be a Run command and the immediately after there is a Sleep(500) command. this could possible be the problem. Change the Sleep(500) to Sleep(1000). This will pause the script for 1 second as opposed to half a second.

be sure to compile and test it out. let me know if you have success or any other questions
    I need the full version to run Aeten mission, though.

I have tried what you suggested, loading Untzbot, selecting my mission, clicking "save", and then running Focus4, but it still hangs when Untzbot loads. It just sits there with the word "start" in the middle of the Untzbot window. Deathchecker, and SWTOR load just fine.

**UPDATE**
    Ok, so I guess I just had a newer version of Untzbot than what is being used in this thread. It would automatically log me in to the full version, instead of offering me the option to go Freemode, then load settings. I just redownloaded an older version of Untzbot, and copied the .exe over, and now it works wonderfully.

Thanks!
    Last edited by zippy42167; 07-19-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: fixed it

HoY11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried it for the first time today, it loads the game and unz just fine, starts the mission on its own, but when the client crashes or quits the SWTOR icon is highlighted blue and does not match the PNG any longer.. is there any way to have it look for a second image in the same place for when this happens?

TheDank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    replace your the Func Icon() with this code. it should deselect any icon that is selected

Code:
    Func Icon()
    If WinExists("STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™") Then
    	Sleep(100)
    Else
    	$x2 = 0
    	$y2 = 0
    	MouseMove(@DesktopWidth,0,0)
    	MouseClick("Left")
    	WinMinimizeAll()
    	Sleep(500)
    	$result2 = _Imagesearcharea("Images/Icon.PNG",1,0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,$x2,$y2,100)
    	If $result2 = 1 Then
    		Mouseclick("Left", $x2, $y2, 2, 0)
    		MouseMove(@DesktopWidth,0,0)
    		ToolTip("Waiting 30 seconds for the Login window to appear.", @DesktopWidth/2, @DesktopHeight/2)
    	Else
    		ToolTip("The SWTOR icon was not found on your Desktop.", @DesktopWidth/2, @DesktopHeight/2)
    		Sleep(2000)
    	EndIf
    EndIf
    EndFunc

HoY11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tested it yet but looking at it, it looks like the Perfect solution, you should add that to the main download

TheDank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My problem

When I get up to the part where you press f1 to launch Focus4.exe it doesnt work.

It comes up with:

AutoIT Error
    Line 11 (File "C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\UntzBot50x3\Focus4.exe")

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable.

I am happy to donate to you, I just am amazed at this bots potential and ease.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Alright tim9112, the problem is that Focus4 is no finding the Icon.png on your desktop. you will need to take a screenshot and re-crop a new Icon.png.

Please note:
    The format NEEDS to be *.png
    The Icon.png needs to be of the SWTOR icon and none of your desktop background.

Meudian's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a new interesting problem TheDank. I can start SWTOR, Freeze, and Focus4, hit F1/F2 and it runs fine. Then something will cause you to lose a mission, and it will close everything, and it will restart SWTOR, but it isn't starting UntzBot after starting SWTOR.

Dave

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast