Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wondering if you could help me out with this problem really quick. I can get the bot to load the missions fine, but once it does it just sits there and does nothing. Has anyone else had this happen? If so how did you get it to work?

[For Free] Luckys Spacebot
    Kukai06's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - If you got the error "subscript used with non-Array variable" and you got a 64 bit windows try to click on "Run Script (x86)" or copy the imagesearch.dll into "SysWOW64" folder.

... can anyone simplify this for an idiot, please and thank you. I get that error, but I have no clue what to do after. I don't have a "Run Script (x86)" file or a "SysWOW64" folder.

lawlwtfbot's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey i need to ask because this is a big problem im having, the bot works fine on some missions but on about 3/4 of them after about 30 seconds into a mission it will crash my whole computer and have to reset computer, and this also happens if i ever try and set it to do the daily circut, i would really like to know how to fix this situation, also another issue that has been happening is after the bot completes 1 mission the bot itself will freeze and no longer do the missions and i eventually log out from being idle

asataney's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying the bot for the first time. I resized the game and moved my toon in front of the map. I click on a mission it brings up a error box.

Line 4091
    Error: Variable used without being declared.

Any ideas what is causing this? Thanks for any help.

merock73's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consistently getting "Logged out due to inactivity" after anywhere from 7 to 10 space mission runs. Anyone else running into this issue, or know of a fix?

Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot. I am the current lead programmer/project manager. This is the new forums for the newer versions. This forums is outdated.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

ajgp56's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all, just discovered this and loving it, when I can get it to work...I have this initial question:

Is it recommended to always use the newest version?

I ask because 3I cannot get either the X86 or 64-bit version of 5.35 to run on my PC. 5.34 I've had the most success with on some missions, but now that I've passed level 40 and am trying to do the higher levels, its failing at a 100% rate on Drexel Sweep and Hydian Way Blockade.

I have tried 5.32 which failed to loop on previous missions, 5.33 which was not successful, and now I'm hearing from a guildie that 5.31 worked great for him. I found that version and ran it, but its failing on Drexel sweep because it keeps running me into all the asteroids, it fails Hydian Way because it uses the EWP at random times and doesn't always regen the shield and/or shoots when there are no ships.

as it stands on version 5.34 I can run Pakuuni Defense over and over with about a 95% success rate.

p.s. the error I'm getting with the latest version says "0:0 Mission Control: standby until client is ready ..." however the game is ready and previous versions do not say this.

I could go into more detail on the issues with previous versions but that seems moot, obviously there is a newer version for a reason, I just can't get it to run.

Please help, p.s. I checked a few pages and didn't find related issues, but sorry if I'm repeating someone's post.

ajgp56's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry all, waste of space, I just saw the note that X64 needs to be run as administrator in giant red letters...testing now.

TMichael's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ajgp56 View Post
    Hey all, just discovered this and loving it, when I can get it to work...I have this initial question:

Is it recommended to always use the newest version?

I ask because 3I cannot get either the X86 or 64-bit version of 5.35 to run on my PC. 5.34 I've had the most success with on some missions, but now that I've passed level 40 and am trying to do the higher levels, its failing at a 100% rate on Drexel Sweep and Hydian Way Blockade.

I have tried 5.32 which failed to loop on previous missions, 5.33 which was not successful, and now I'm hearing from a guildie that 5.31 worked great for him. I found that version and ran it, but its failing on Drexel sweep because it keeps running me into all the asteroids, it fails Hydian Way because it uses the EWP at random times and doesn't always regen the shield and/or shoots when there are no ships.

as it stands on version 5.34 I can run Pakuuni Defense over and over with about a 95% success rate.

p.s. the error I'm getting with the latest version says "0:0 Mission Control: standby until client is ready ..." however the game is ready and previous versions do not say this.

I could go into more detail on the issues with previous versions but that seems moot, obviously there is a newer version for a reason, I just can't get it to run.

Please help, p.s. I checked a few pages and didn't find related issues, but sorry if I'm repeating someone's post.
    Hi ajgp56,

First, this is the old Lucky's thread, and the developers no longer post here (except for this post).

The error you mentioned would seem to indicate that the initial starting image (which is a small symbol near the bottom right of your screen while in your ship) is not being found. Try checking your screen size and position - [Resize and Move] should do this for you.

And then please post again in the new Lucky's thread. Thanks!

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is a good gold per hour ratio

TMichael's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bopoiu View Post
    what is a good gold per hour ratio
    First, this is the old Lucky's thread, and the developers no longer post here (except for this post)...
    ...please post again in the new Lucky's thread...
    Just move on over. /thread

jasoncrim's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help clicking in wrong spot

Help! level 33 been trying to do ezran.. every time the mouse clicks in the wrong spot... I have clicked the resize button.. i have changed the resolution in game as your directions instructed.. no luck.. please help

jasoncrim's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So finally saw the post i needed with audio 3 to get the mouse to click in the right spots.. got ezan working.. then failed the mission and then the bot just sat there.... WTF

eibtech's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you turn off the barrel rolls??

ekolan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't my spacebot do anything at all in missions?
    Just flies straight