Viper Bot (beta for mmowned users) menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people on this website can code something with autoit that would be not only more efficient but also free.

I bought from you guys 3 times for 3 different games, had subscription issues every time too, taultunleashed affiliated and you're JUST signing up now to spam to get more sales.

I hope no one buys from you, I seriously do. Product is shit, if you need specific functions done, PM me, I'll code them for you.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Viper Bot (beta for mmowned users)
    Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Most people on this website can code something with autoit that would be not only more efficient but also free.

I bought from you guys 3 times for 3 different games, had subscription issues every time too, taultunleashed affiliated and you're JUST signing up now to spam to get more sales.

I hope no one buys from you, I seriously do. Product is shit, if you need specific functions done, PM me, I'll code them for you.
    Make a battleground bot that truly works. Ares is doing a great job, but it has a lot of limitations. Alderann Civil War still doesn't work, it still runs into a wall like a retard. All it needs to do is queue and be able to revive and in Civil War get on the speeder and get out of deserter zones. I'd much rather look like an afker than a bot running into a wall.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Originally Posted by viperbot View Post
    Those features ARE coming. You just have to build a foundation before you reach for the sky.
    Also if you're building a foundation on pointless shit.. I have low hopes if even any hopes for your product now. Any company who builds a foundation on pointless parts of the game is headed for disaster.

tsincaat's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm certainly skeptical of mmoviper's bot based on my experiences with them in the past, but many aspects of a PVE grinding bot apply to PVP. It's pretty obvious that their viperbot "framework" if you would call it that is mostly focused on PVE waypoint based grinding, so it's certainly easiest for them to stick to that from the get go.

By releasing this now they get a lot of sales that they wouldn't get if they had to spend much greater time to build a PVP or other bot from scratch, so I think it makes business sense at this point as well.

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes exactly. In order to have a working pvp bot you have to have atleast a working framework of navigation, knowing where mobs are, knowing what they are doing, etc. And lets face it, pve is alot easier to get working than pvp, so it is usually the best place to begin. Once you have a fully functional pve bot, then you can start modifying it for pvp, since alot of the functions as you call them will directly transfer over. Ie, find pvp target, move towards it, start attacking, etc.

Some new functions will obviously need to be developed, such as stay with group, do your part, ie defense, offense, etc.

But to say, start with pvp, I would say you have never actually coded a bot before, or atleast you do not appear to understand what all goes into making a bot. But from my bot making experiences, I'm sticking to what I know. Granted its not much, but I do the best I can. Start with PVE, tweak it so that it is decent, then start on pvp.

So that is the roadmap I am taking, for better or worse.

The bot in my opinion is working fine, it just needs some tweaking to get better. And then move onto bigger and better things.
    Last edited by viperbot; 01-17-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post
    I'm certainly skeptical of mmoviper's bot based on my experiences with them in the past, but many aspects of a PVE grinding bot apply to PVP. It's pretty obvious that their viperbot "framework" if you would call it that is mostly focused on PVE waypoint based grinding, so it's certainly easiest for them to stick to that from the get go.

By releasing this now they get a lot of sales that they wouldn't get if they had to spend much greater time to build a PVP or other bot from scratch, so I think it makes business sense at this point as well.
    Yet again he's selling to a dead market in that situation. PVE farming outside of raids and flashpoints is retarded. I can not think of ONE instance where myself or friends have gone "lets go farm some mobs for XP bros!!". Thus this PVE bot is utterly useless and serves no purpose other than wasting the cost he charges. Do I believe he needs to make a PVE portion to get PVP? **** no.

You mean to tell me you can't start on PVP... yet there is a bot out there that CAN PVP strictly by pixels... and you're using memory? Clearly viperbot was looking for a quick and ez pay as they promote false promises. By the time they even begin to work on PVP there will be a ton more better bots out.

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I do this for fun in my spare time, and for a little extra spending money to go to the movies.

I really didnt make it for it to be the all in one bot for swtor that you will ever need.

If it only is useful to a very small market of people, thats fine with me.

Right now its a PVE bot.

A lot of the anger that I'm getting must be because the current pvp bots out there are lacking and people are desperate for a better one, and are hoping viper will give it to them.

That is a lot to ask, and I do not know if I can provide. I'll get that out there right now.

Will I try? Sure, I will because I love programming, and I like a challenge.

It would be a dream come true to make a bot that could make even the diehard viper haters come around and send me a pm that says not bad.. I was wrong. Can I do it? Maybe, maybe not.

But it will be fun.. and I have a good start.

dare420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I do this for fun in my spare time, and for a little extra spending money to go to the movies.

I really didnt make it for it to be the all in one bot for swtor that you will ever need.

If it only is useful to a very small market of people, thats fine with me.

Right now its a PVE bot.

A lot of the anger that I'm getting must be because the current pvp bots out there are lacking and people are desperate for a better one, and are hoping viper will give it to them.

That is a lot to ask, and I do not know if I can provide. I'll get that out there right now.

It would be a dream come true to make a bot that could make even the diehard viper haters come around and send me a pm that says not bad.. I was wrong. Can I do it? Maybe, maybe not.

But it will be fun.. and I have a good start.
    This made me lol because its so true people honestly hate how bland whats out right now is and look elsewhere to find something better.

darkrocker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly you want people to be happy with a pvp bot, its not much different than a pve bot. Hell, I would go as to say it would be easier. A pve bot needs to follow a waypoint system, or in most cases, it needs to have the functionality to support the user creating their own custom waypoint systems where a pvp bot does not need any custom user pathing. A good pvp bot really just needs to have 3 or less set waypoint paths. One for each bg at most. A PVE bot needs to successfully kill mobs (mostly solo) and rest so that it doesnt die. A bot that will run a path to the opposing teams side while tab targeting and hitting 2-2-2-2-2-2 would make people very happy currently; no killing/resting needed. You dont even need it to be working for any other warzone besides huttball. There is currently no penalty for leaving a warzone early, and que times are (in my experience) very fast when queing solo.

In summary, make a bot that ques a warzone, accepts que(leaves the warzones if it is not huttball), then runs a waypoint path across the zone and back while spamming random dps buttons, releases when dead, and repeats, and you will have by far the best and most realistic looking pvp bot on the market.

Almost everything I said the bot needs I can do with a programable mouse and keyboard in seconds. The only thing the bot would have to do that wouldnt be extremely simple would be follow waypoints(of which you already have work on), and the ability to tell which warzone you entered and leave if necessary.

I am no programmer, but I see a pvp bot as a pve bot with half the things to worry about. You dont actually need to kill anything, you just need to run around in circles hitting buttons; it really is that simple.
    Last edited by darkrocker; 01-17-2012 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkrocker View Post
    Honestly you want people to be happy with a pvp bot, its not much different than a pve bot. Hell, I would go as to say it would be easier. A pve bot needs to follow a waypoint system, or in most cases, it needs to have the functionality to support the user creating their own custom waypoint systems where a pvp bot does not need any custom user pathing. A good pvp bot really just needs to have 3 or less set waypoint paths. One for each bg at most. A PVE bot needs to successfully kill mobs (mostly solo) and rest so that it doesnt die. A bot that will run a path to the opposing teams side while tab targeting and hitting 2-2-2-2-2-2 would make people very happy currently; no killing/resting needed. You dont even need it to be working for any other warzone besides huttball. There is currently no penalty for leaving a warzone early, and que times are (in my experience) very fast when queing solo.

In summary, make a bot that ques a warzone, accepts que(leaves the warzones if it is not huttball), then runs a waypoint path across the zone and back while spamming random dps buttons, releases when dead, and repeats, and you will have by far the best and most realistic looking pvp bot on the market.

Almost everything I said the bot needs I can do with a programable mouse and keyboard in seconds. The only thing the bot would have to do that wouldnt be extremely simple would be follow waypoints(of which you already have work on), and the ability to tell which warzone you entered and leave if necessary.

I am no programmer, but I see a pvp bot as a pve bot with half the things to worry about. You dont actually need to kill anything, you just need to run around in circles hitting buttons; it really is that simple.
    '

He'd rather make a bot that supports useless assets that 1/1000 botters will use i'm afraid. His excuse is it's harder but based on what you said I can agree. It'd be much easier to make something queue, revive, waypath, and spam than a farmscrubbot. This guy has either never played SWTOR or is just trying to go into a non-competitive market.

darkrocker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really care what the guy does in his spare time to be honest. I just thought that saying a pvebot was easier was pretty obviously untrue heh.

sp0rff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkrocker View Post
    I don't really care what the guy does in his spare time to be honest. I just thought that saying a pvebot was easier was pretty obviously untrue heh.
    LOL!

I think he doesn't have a space mission bot yet because he doesn't have his ship yet! Remember, you have to do your class quest in the mid-teens for this and he doesn't have time to do that if he spends his time troubleshooting his PvE bot. But I guarantee you, once he gets his ship and realizes how superior it is to any other leveling options and how easily bottable it is, he'll start coding for it. I just hope it's memory based as MacroGoblin has the pixel thing covered.

Gordi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. Most of the time anger comes from craving or fear. Probably both applies here.

A good motivation. Doing it because you love doing it.

Doing it to be liked is an inferior motivation because you are not content with what you already have.
    Just say: "Alright my bots are good enough".

muplayer2000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested the Viper bot, incredibly Buggy and looks like a fail attempt of Auto-IT , don't waste your money on this. The bot if you can call it that, is extremely buggy and does not work. The guy who is coding this , has some minor knowledge of Auto IT , using viper bot will most likely get you banned.
    Viper not even sure if you the one who made this bot or you payed someone to do it for you, but seriously this is the type of bot that gets people accounts flagged real quick.
    Last edited by muplayer2000; 03-12-2012 at 12:43 AM.

ElfLite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought it today. I must say, I think I wasted 19.99. Only thing that was mildly worth it was the radar, and even then...

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its always pretty obvious the people from other botting programs trying to down play viper, but I stand by it. Its a rock solid PVE bot. That is all it is, and it will beat any other PVE bots out there hands down for swtor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123